Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1933 reviews

MeteroPlus

Es ist cool. Es macht spaß. Die kostenlose Version für 30 Tage ist extrem cool. Ich mag die App und empfehle es weiter.

NONO KIDS

What impresses me is the response speed of the technical support staff. Thanks to Juan Cano for helping me configure this plugin perfectly.

MFG enterprise

Great app for free even!. Must say on of the best apps of Shopify. It allows you to customize and add bundles for products.

playwithclay-cambridge

It's a great little app. It does exactly what my store needs. Super easy to use.
I'm checking out all Code Black Belt's apps!

BoxNutra

I needed custom placement and Team Black Belt helped me complete my issue in under 30 minutes! Very helpful!

Green Vallée

This app is so cool and customer service is ultra speed !
Make lot of possibility for increase your sales.
Thanks a lot for your help !

Happy Go Ducky

Wow, the first app we came across which is really user friendly, intuitive and with amazing customer service.
Well priced and full of option which will suit all kinds of businesses!
We are very impressed.
Vojta
Happy Go Ducky

BUNYUM

one of best apps on shopify also best support thank you for help
also would like to thank Senthil from Code Black Belt Product Support Team.

ACDC RAG

The best support team ever. I really appreciate for their patience and willingness to help, no matter how complex and confusing the problem was. In addition the team will always help with the advice on how best to configure the app so that it works as efficiently as possible. The app itself is as clear and easy to use. We really like the availability of statistics, which displays the effectiveness of the FBT app.
Great app, great team!

D CONCEPT

The app is so user friendly and will give all your customers great bundle recommendations to boost your sales. I would definitely recommend it to all new ecommerce business using shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 193 194