Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 28, 2022

Top, diese App vereinfacht Cross-sell sehr gut. Ich habe lange nach solch einer App gesucht und sie hiermit gefunden 10/10!!!

Phullcutz
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
November 26, 2022

Easy to use just a few clicks and it is done! I am excited to see my growth with my business . Thank you !

Beauty Boxes by Anijah-Rose
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
November 23, 2022

sim aceito que vocês mude as coisas por mim porque tenho dificuldade em conseguir entrar neste mundo, é pela primeira vez e a dificuldade são imenso.

Online/Povo
Portugal
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 21, 2022

Great App! Does what it needs to and the customer service is great! Do not hesitate if you need a bundle app.

Threads of Apollo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 20, 2022

vraiment merci super application jamais on y aurait pensé
bravo pour tout et surtout de l'aide que vous apporté

glamoursensuality
France
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
November 20, 2022

Thank you, that's totally fine. I'll give you a positive review.The customer service was very responsive and attentive. It was beyond my expectations I am very satisfied, so that we can make the sales better, if you have a problem is distressed, please contact them directly by mail. It was handled quickly and worked very well. Just tell them what you need.

LOOSEN
Japan
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 17, 2022

I've been suing this app since opening my store but admittedly just dived into it's bundling and discounts! It was so easy to create manual and global discounts, with varying types of discounts, % off, $$ off, get one item free, or free shipping as well as customize the formatting with visual preferences so it adheres to my brand. I love that I can test and display the discounted bundles in different page locations to see what's converting well. Keep up the great work!

Godgirl Gifts
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 11, 2022

Just installed it today: very impressed with the detailed, yet easy to use, controls to make this app work any way you would want. Also the team was very helpful and proactive, correcting an issue with the layout position on my shop page and telling me about it literally as I was writing to ask them for help. Very happy I decided to go with this app.

postmodernform
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
November 9, 2022

great to use as usual, FBT has been my most widely used app since I know it. keep doing great job FBT!

jasionbike
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 8, 2022

I have only just started using this app to give my customers some offers. It is easy to set up I have only set it to automatic at the moment shortly will see if I can set up some manual offers too. Looking forward to seeing the results soon. Customer service support is excellent. Best wishes Jenny

Rock Chocs