Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

21 - 30 of 2032 reviews

Gialer Smart card and consumer electronics shop

Location China

Great plugin and service, It very easy to install and understand how to use and very nice customer service too when I want remove the title, they help me very quickly. .

Swestarsports

Location Sweden

Really great app, easy to use and does exactly as advertised. Good customer service too when I had a placement issue.

Asskicker Activewear

Quick, easy setup with excellent customer support. I was pleased to find an email from Juan from Code Black Belt Product Support Team before I even finished setting up the app, with an offer to help with setup or custmization to better match my theme. Five stars.

The Lion Rock Press

Location Hong Kong SAR

Prettycurve France

Location France

Great app and great team. The support is very reactive if u need any help and the app is very flexible. Thank you

LifePlanet

Location Germany

Perfect and so friendly! :-) They gave me a answer directly! And the app is for free, so nice ! the app is also very easy

MEAN MOTHER

Location Australia

This is the perfect app for what we needed. We needed a bit of custom work done to make it fit our site and the developers were so quick and helpful. Recommend the app and support highly

Nerdy Tees

Love this app, I use it for two different brands. Very affordable and the support team is quick to help!

EarthKosmetics

I use this app to upsell and bundle my products. Its been close to a year now and its been fantastic. I definitely recommend!

Trelino® Composting Toilets

Location Germany

Die App sieht sehr ordentlich und strukturiert aus. Der Support ist unübertroffen. Kurz nach Installation erhält man direkt eine persönliche Mail mit Unterstützungsangebot. Innerhalb kürzester Zeit wird die Hilfe umgesetzt und alles läuft wie gewünscht.