Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Matero

The code quality is fantastic. The customer service has been insanely fast and quality. Thank you!!!

zealios

This app has worked really well in driving incremental sales. The support team was so incredibly quick to respond to my questions and help in formatting the widget on our product page.

VELVET SPIRAL TREE

This app was very useful in allowing me to set or rely on the app to configure the lineup of products I wanted to be associated on each and every single product page. The team were incredibly helpful, and supported me numerous times regarding various subjects. They were eager, quick to respond, and always got the job done. I have since upgraded my theme to one that comes with a similar feature and so will no longer be needing this app, but should I ever again. I will be right back :)

Alef Bet by Paula

The app is excellent and really works nicely. I recently told Ricardo Osorio that I am terrible at reading instructions and he offered to move the placement of my widget within the store without any hesitation. That is excellent service!!!
I also looked at my analytics from within the app and was pleasantly surprised to amount of add-ons I really do have!

I highly recommend this app.

ilio-shop

1A Kundenservice! Sind nach der Installation von sich aus auf mich zugekommen und haben mir bei der Einrichtung geholfen. Mega gute Arbeit!

SeekSilkSkin

I am thoroughly satisfied with this app. The app itself is great and easy to understand, but what I truly appreciate (and this is for any app I use), is the customer service. All my inquiries were quickly dealt with and the customer service in particular Senthil and Roberto really went the extra mile to help me out. So thank you very much!

GeneJack®

We tried many similar apps before, sooo many of them, and this one is by far the best. It is a pretty solid design, blends well with the theme and the support is great. Highly recommended
Genejack.com

mariamkfashion

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD VEEEEERY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOD I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEWEEEEEEIT

artisticthreadworksstore

I've only been using this app for 10 days now so still in the trial period but it paid for itself for a whole year in the first day of use!

By making a few manual bundles, my average order value has increased by 73%. I will be fine-tuning my collections so this tool can do a better job of associating like items automatically, but just the manual bundles alone make it worth the price.

Installation was flawless. I love the quick report on the dashboard of the app showing how many dollars have been sold through this tool. I haven't needed support but I'm sure other reviews can comment on that aspect.

The Saltiest Dog

Fantastic app! You literally install it and its done. Looks great and works well. Support also good. Very happy with this app!