Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Dutch Nowadays

Extremely fast help and very useful app. Thank you. Everytime I needed help the support team answered immediately.

Koraille

application no 1 et très utile si vous souhaitez faire plein de ventes supplémentaires sur votre shopping en ligne

Budgie Lou Brew Coffee & Co. | Every Cup Saves A Senior Pup

We can't say enough fantastic things about these guys/gals. They're that rare case that cares, offers unparalleled customer support and most of all, what they offer is exceptional and fairly priced. We have used them on other stores and are happy to add them to this one!

PodBolt

Very helpful the team and I can make easy everything with this app. I really recommend this to everyone.

Barry's Tea

Just installed the app and was unsure how to re-locate the widget. The customer support responded to my email extremely fast, and 10 mins later the widget was located where I wanted it! Fantastic support, thanks Andres!

Ace Golf Simulators

Very Customizable. seems really well built. happy happy. Very Customizable. seems really well built. happy happy

KaramExpress

HOw to change the pacment of this offer ?
It take place at the bottom of my product page .. please help

January 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Our support team can place the app wherever you want it in your product page in just a minute.

Unfortunately, I see that you uninstalled our app just before posting this review. If you still want us to change its placement just install it again and tell us where you want it, we will be happy to configure it for you.

PawZaar

Easy to set up and excellent support to help when I wanted to widget moved to a different position!

illumiglow

Works well and looks good. The support team was quick to help me with the questions I had. Definitely a must have app

Love & You

The app looks really cool in the store product page. I definitely recommend to use it! :) They also have a very responsive customer service team.