Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

41 - 50 of 2056 reviews

Ra Optics

This is the greatest app ever. It has literally led to hundreds of thousands of dollars in upsell revenue. I am so grateful for them. Also, I had a conflict with a product variant software for prescription eyewear, and Carlos and Dragana from the team worked with me to solve this so I could continue using the app. They are amazing. Thank you FBT!

ReHome

Location Thailand

Frequently bought together is probably one of the best cross-sell apps out there. Very efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable. The support team is very good as well.

KAYNOOSH DESIGN

Love it. thanks. However I put all the items in y store manually together.
It would be nice if it would find the matching items and put them together automatically.

RhoadsRoast Coffees & Importers

This app and support is excellent. AOV has increased, support is amazing, the look of the app is clean and works well with new Shopify themes. Get this app, increase order AOV, and relax with great support!

Gialer Smart card and consumer electronics shop

Location China

Great plugin and service, It very easy to install and understand how to use and very nice customer service too when I want remove the title, they help me very quickly. .

Swestarsports

Location Sweden

Really great app, easy to use and does exactly as advertised. Good customer service too when I had a placement issue.

Asskicker Activewear

Quick, easy setup with excellent customer support. I was pleased to find an email from Juan from Code Black Belt Product Support Team before I even finished setting up the app, with an offer to help with setup or custmization to better match my theme. Five stars.

The Lion Rock Press

Location Hong Kong SAR

Prettycurve France

Location France

Great app and great team. The support is very reactive if u need any help and the app is very flexible. Thank you

LifePlanet

Location Germany

Perfect and so friendly! :-) They gave me a answer directly! And the app is for free, so nice ! the app is also very easy