Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

La Tapa Market

Its a great app, will use it forever. Thanks for the quick reply and the outstanding customer service.

Chickenmash Farm

I've been using this app for only and hour and love it. The customer service is amazing. They answered right away and offered to help. Highly recommend.

kunkaka

1. the product recommendation algorithm, very good.
2. After-sales service Solve problems in a very timely manner.

ZAAR

Excellent application very easy to use, all sections are very easy to navigate, the configuration is very fast, I wish we could place some gifts but the rest is working very well

The Regal Phoenix

The app made me $198 more dollars over 30 days. It does what it says but I don't like some of the features.

Kilsin

Incredibly responsive and great support (you probably won't even need it) the app can customised in pretty much everything, fits my site beautifully after some minor changes I personally made.

souk + SEPIA

Absolutely love this app and it looks great in my store. Customer service was incredibly helpful and responsive. And this app brings me great revenue which I loove!

Headbands of Hope

Installation is quick and easy and customer service is fast and attentive. We just started with the app but we are looking forward to the success it brings!

emotionless

This app made me so much money! Recommend it! I have been using it for few weeks, you can go for it guys!

CEXXY Hair

It's so terrible, This App Created promotional activities privately, resulting in the loss of a lot of money. Do not use it

August 17, 2020

There must be some misunderstanding here.

We don't know what you mean by 'promotional activities privately' but our app only does what it is intended to do. It does nothing else. You have total control about everything the app does.