Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

71 - 80 of 1944 reviews

Baby Bubble Online

Brilliant app! Configuration is super easy, it looks GREAT on the store, adjusts the style to fit in, many flexible options to choose from, even has a possibility to offer discounts! Super happy to have it on my store thanks a lot!

Dream Maker Pins

I am new to the app so I don't have a lot of feedback on how it works. BUT I do have 5 stars to give for the customer service in helping me set up the widget. I didn't like the location of the widget, emailed asking them to move it, it was done in less than 30 minutes. Great customer service.

Dam Good™ English Muffins

The customer service is the best I've experienced with any apps on Shopify. The representatives are extremely helpful and SO quick to reply and are more than happy to help. The app itself is user friendly and for the most part, straight forward. Would definitely recommend.

Raiana's

So far everything works fine and things look great on the website. The customer service is also top notch, thank you !

TikTokTek.shop

WORKS LIKE A CHARM BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE FREEDOM AS TO EDITING THE LOOK AND FEEL WITHOUT HAVING TO MESS WITH CODE. OTHER THAN THAT ITS BRILLIANT!

PLANT

Very good and easy to use! Support is very quick and helpful! We really found the app very useful! Highly recommended!

Kleanside

Great app and very responsive support ! I would really recommend if you are looking to create fast and simple bundle on your shop. 5/5

JQ-EnergyHub

This app is really hard to understand!!!!!! I can't even preview the page and i don't even know how to disable it!

October 29, 2021

You can easily disable the app with a single click, please check the following video https://youtu.be/MVQcAh8Lnng
Indeed, it is currently disabled in your store.

Do you want to configure it differently? We're here to help. Tell us what you want to change, and we will tune it for you right away.

We're looking forward to your response.

The Mage Tower

It analyzed our entire platform with 1500 products and completely nailed the recommended offerings!

Greeny Eco-friendly items

Excelent app, really easy to use and quite useful. Fully recommendable. Great work. Love it that it has a free period.