Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

91 - 100 of 1942 reviews

ShopNellsNikNaks

I dont like that its bundling random items. Its showing luggage and suggesting buy a wine holder with it. Shortly after writing the review; their support team called and walked us through setting up manual bundles.

662 Bodyboard Shop

Frequently Bought Together is a great option to have, so far so good! Customer service is quick, friendly and helpful also!!

TUOUTLET24H, Inc

Aplicación increíble. Llevaba más de 2h buscando una buena y sin duda, en calidad/precio, esta es la mejor con muchísima diferencia. Muchísimas gracias a los creadores.

פריקפוא

A star for the beautiful app. A star for simplicity. A star for the quick and amazing support. A star quick solution; and the last STAR because I like you!

Pamodoo

customer service is very nice and be patient to help me to solve problem. Recommend it and hope it will be more helpful for us.Thanks

trinismartdriver.com

I love this app because of its ease of use. The support is great also. I'm liking how they actually look at the store and see that everything is working fine. Merchants be careful of the app you use because the support team maybe in a different time-zone and when you need help the most they are sleeping and the trust and goodwill of your brand is taking a negative hit! Also, when their language is not proper in emails you will run into problems with them understanding your issues.

Zahora Shop

Very good app, it helped me increase my AOV......................................... rrecomend it 100%

SIGNIFICANTSERVICES.COM

Frequently Bought Together Its a good product. Highly customizable. I would recommend its a great pick up from the Shopify App Store.

買書書 | BuyBookBook

lightning fast response! Impressive CS efficiency! have just installed thus can't tell too much about the performance while so far looks good.

animeccos.com

Very easy to use conscience bundle plug-in.It is super convenient, fast and easy to use. This is the best one I have ever used.