Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

111 - 120 of 2031 reviews

Toponeistore

非常的好用,简洁明了,设计这个程序的人是一个真正明白客户需求的天才,非常的好用,简洁明了,设计这个程序的人是一个真正明白客户需求的天才,0000
---如果需要买家居用品,请来 Toponel.com

Good Wave

Highly recommend this app! We set up manual recommendations for accessories to clean up our variant packages.

PHOENXS

It is very quick and easy to set up. Now I am fine tuning it as I'm getting more familiar with how it works.

Reveil

Fantastic app and support. I have lots of additional sales attributed to this feature. It would be great if this app could also support country localization (showing certain products based on geolocation)

‎ בבל. ספרים שמשנים

Simple, effective application. It has generated immediate results, increasing conversions and sales.

Come N Chill

App really usefull ! the customer service team is on top I strongy recommend to ad this app to your shop

9eight5

App is great and easy to use - have made a lot of extra sales as a result. The developers are awesome and super quick to respond and helpful with all requests! Highly recommend this app

senf-shop.com

I like this app, it helps me to sell my mostard better! ..............................................

Trendset Today

This app was recommended to increase my sales. My store has only just launched but setting this up was a breeze. Looking forward to its benefits.

Freshlookpros

I must say the customer support is second to none. The developer is very helpful and responsive to queries. They had gone extra mile to help me to understand how to use the app. The only question I have is why the app only shows two products to any customer regardless what they bought or add to cart. I have set up manual selection seems it has made no different. All in all, i have good experience with the app.