Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Have a Point

I use this app for many months now and it's great! Really easy to use. Everything works just fine and most importantly it boosts my sales! :)

UOMA Beauty

Great app, amazing support!

OacOac.ro

A great app that I'll be using for a while, but the most amazing part is the customer support. Lighting fast and reliable!

Sdeter Mini

Used app to help me with upselling on my Shopify store and it has been an amazing experience. Now I can offer more product to my customers.

My Fabulous Cils

very good top ....................................................................................................................................................................

OUZOSAN

I really appreciate this app, the supoort is very good and the app works perfectly. Do not hesitate to try it !

Oz Weight Loss

Converted someone within an hour of installing it! Easy to install, looks nice, easy to customise also.

Dark Moon Esscentuals

The app does what it says it does, so I'm giving it 4 stars. I haven't had to do anything major with it yet, and will revisit this review if I do.

April 1, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app.

As far as I can see, you first contacted us on Mar 30, 15:36 EDT and we replied 12 minutes later. I also see that you sent us other messages. Is it possible that you missed any of our responses because we replied in a different email thread?

We will be more than happy to ask any questions and assist with the app configuration.

I have checked our Customer Support stats for March and our average 'First Response Time' was 11 minutes, while the average 'Response Time' was 18 minutes. It is possible that, at some times, it takes more time but I can assure you that we will always do our best to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Rainforest Company

Can absolutely recommend this app. Installing it is a breeze and our order values went up instantly. Great app and great service too!

Knot and Thread Design

Can't say enough good about this app. It paid for itself 5X on the first day it was installed. It doubled our average order value, didn't require any coding, and included excellent support. I'll be using this plugin on every single shopify website I ever work with in the future.