Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

121 - 130 of 2025 reviews

My Nerdy Teacher

Best investment for your store. It increases your AOV without extra effort. I highly recommend it..

Casa Loréna Store

I use this app to bundle packages together. I've already made a sale with someone purchasing a bundle. I love this app. I'm only new to all this dropshipping so I can't wait to see what it does for me in the long run.

moneybagroman

Awesomeness, I like how this app is free and it provides value. After all more up-sells mean more moneyyy

Miami Fitwear

Setting up and customizing this widget was a breeze! I was able to figure out the basics using just their thorough app documentation. They do recommend a some knowledge of CSS/HTML in order to make advanced changes, but their tech support is quick to respond and amazingly helpful. The representatives I spoke to went above and beyond to provide the assistance I needed. I tried a couple of similar apps before this but they were either not intuitively designed or tech support was frustratingly slow to respond. The only update I suggest is that manual bundles have the option for reverse product recommendation. I would have liked for a product pair to be each other's recommendation without having to manually set up each bundle (making two manual bundles for products A+B and B+A). After speaking with a representative, I understood their reasoning for this not currently being an option, but they informed me that it was something they'd look into. Even with this minor inconvenience, it's still the best product bundle app I've encountered. I highly recommend!

kooki

I really like the functionality of this app, it's easy to install and configure. Been just a few days since installing the free version. Looking forward to increasing sales as a result of this app :) Also, the help from their team is incredible!

Atomic Cherry

WOW! This app is amazing. We are already seeing great results and it's so easy to set up. The follow up after installation was great. Highly recommended. Thank you for creating a fantastic app.

Scentkew

Really prompt assistance to resolve issues. Bundles that provides great clarity for that seamless shopping experience.

Maison Du Pyjama

Best app support ever. Every time I have a little problem, I send them an email and in 20 min max the problem is fixed, even on black friday day. Thank you !

Horizon Astronomy • Ireland

Probably the fastest and best service I've experienced to date with any app on Shopify. They helped me to customise the widget on my website and all done within the hour. App works great and highly recommended.

Ranger Station

Excellent, easy to use app and service! I installed the app, and immediately submitted a request to update the position of where the app was displayed on my product page. Within minutes, the update was made to my site, and their support team reached out to me letting me know it was updated. Couldn't be more pleased so far!