Reviews (2,405)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value (AOV), with some reporting significant earnings. They praise its user-friendly interface, AI-driven product recommendations, and bundle discount feature. Merchants value the control over product recommendations and the app's capacity to handle high traffic and large orders. The support team is noted for their quick response and assistance with installation and troubleshooting. The app is also appreciated for its seamless integration with various themes and enhancing the shopping experience by suggesting frequently bought together products.

August 23, 2023

the team is very helpful. Timely respond, highly recommend! Just let them know if you need any assistance.

PGYTECH
China
About 2 months using the app
June 28, 2023

customer service that listens and is very responsive, I ask for changes that are immediately applied. I recommend using this application :))

Bijoux Secure
9 months using the app
Edited March 29, 2024

They have the best customer service team of any app on this store and its a great app. Its a no brainer for increasing AOV.

All Weather Selvedge
7 months using the app
December 19, 2023

So far the recommendations have been perfect. This was also an easy app to install.

Alicia McCalla
About 23 hours using the app
July 7, 2023

The app is working very well and the product suggestions are very accurate, I didn't expect it to be as good as this ! The support is also very reactive, thank to their help this app has almost no impact on our websit performance.

Thermometre.fr
About 1 month using the app
July 6, 2023

They provide great support, and the app is easy to use and configure. Makes a positive difference to my store.

Dionne Lister
7 months using the app
August 26, 2023

good app! i luv using it it gives me morwe and more profit and sessions!i love using it and as a beginner i recommend u
!

The_carguy
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
July 18, 2023

Excellent Customer Service, Carlos was very amazing with us is now part of our compagny. I love you Carlos !

Plante Artificielle Déco
23 days using the app
September 12, 2023

great app and responsive support, they helped me customising the location of the widget to fit my theme style.

Toru & Naoko
4 months using the app
November 15, 2023

It integrates fantastic. Its lacking in the visual aspect and what I can change.
Looks like its from the early 2000's.
Am i missing where to change the look of the buttons? or is this not a feature?

NIOI
6 days using the app
Code Black Belt replied November 16, 2023

Hello Dear NIOI Team,

Thank you for leaving a review of our app, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regarding your concern, the apps add to cart button can be modified from the app's preferences page. For more information, please see the related article at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/631-how-can-i-change-the-colours-of-the-add-to-cart-button

We have sent you an email to personally assist you and provided you with more detailed information on how to apply changes to the app button. Our support team will be more than happy to make the changes for you as well.

Please feel free to respond back to us or you can send us a new email at support@codeblackbelt.com and we will make sure to guide you accordingly. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you 24/7.

Warm Regards,