Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

101 - 110 of 2086 reviews

SouthSide Beard Co.

There's a reason this app has 5 stars. Something very difficult to achieve in general.
The app is simple, does what it says and takes less than 5 mins to setup even for the less technical people. I absolutely recommend it.

CONCHUS - Natural Soap & Skincare

OH MY! I'm so grateful for this app and the amazing customer service from the developer. I use these bundles all over my website. They are easy to customise and deliver all the key information so clearly. I had a teeny issue with getting the bundles displayed where i'd hoped on my product pages. Thankfully the developer was SO HELPFUL and sorted it all out within minutes of me contacting them. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

Essentials

Location Greece

One of the very few, and very best overall app I have ever tried in my whole life. The fastest support response time I have ever witnessed, super easy and simple to setup, yet still very customizable. I recommend it to everyone!

1mii.shop

This APP is amazing, easy to use, service is perfect, write to them and the problem was solved without delay.

The Mood Club

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Love the app, working great for cross selling! Amazing customer service, super quick replies and very helpful!

I mad’moiselle.

Location France
Time spent using app 12 minutes

this application is completely amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recommand, so easy to setup !

Vesternet

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Excellent app and support - been using for several year and never had problems. Also its helped sales massively.

Phantom Republic®

Location Pakistan

Its my first time using this app and i found that it has an amazing interface and its pretty fun to use. ;)

Huneez Pot

I like using the bundle feature. Easy to select products. Arranging the widget location for the bundle is easy to.

Stationery Superstore UK

Location Ireland

Great app, easy to set up and install and uses the page's design as a preset! Support is great, even making design changes to fit to your store's theme without having to ask. When contacting support they answer within a few minutes and will make any changes required. Can only recommend!