4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its AI-driven product recommendations, which are known to boost sales and increase average order value. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless integration with Shopify themes. The bundle discount feature and the ability to handle high traffic and large product ranges efficiently are also praised. The customer support team is noted for their quick responses and professionalism. Additional features like manual bundles, enhanced product images, and personalized shopping experiences are also valued.

July 31, 2023

Love this app! It started working the first week I had it installed and noticed my order sizes increasing, but the best part is the support team. The developers were able to make the widget blend seamlessly into my store's theme and even moved it around until we found the perfect spot for it. I can't recommend this app enough. Get it!

Premier Bidets
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 29, 2024

They have the best customer service team of any app on this store and its a great app. Its a no brainer for increasing AOV.

All Weather Selvedge
7 months using the app
April 18, 2023

Love this app. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to upsell on their store. It is easy to install and navigate.

Shakim Creation Beauty Supply

Monster Guardians
Japan
About 1 year using the app
Code Black Belt replied May 11, 2023

We are sorry you did not find an easy way to translate the title of our Frequently Bought Together App.

Just for you to know, we do have a documentation article which clearly explains how to do so at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/502-my-store-is-not-in-english-can-i-adapt-the-texts-of-the-app-for-another-language

Anyway, we have sent you an email informing we have gone ahead and made the changes for you! Right now the title of the app is renamed as "よく一緒に購入されるもの". It is totally customizable, so in case you want to amend it, just reach us out!

We are available and willing to help 24/7, so please do not hesitate to contact us at support@codeblackbelt.com if you need any help from our side.

July 9, 2023

Still in the early trial period but so far very happy with the app. Easy and intuitive to use, and they also have fantastic and responsive support. Would definitely recommend.

Celine Jeanjean Books
Hong Kong SAR
6 months using the app
May 5, 2023

I have had my store open for only 6 weeks and this app has generated $863 in sales. I cannot believe how well it's worked for my products, and I haven't even explored all the stuff it can do. I mostly use it as a product bundle app. I'm really impressed so far.

Play Italian Shop
2 months using the app
May 18, 2023

Great customer service ! Unlike the other apps, the support is very responsive whenever you face an issue with the app or for customization

Lezze Design
France
Almost 2 years using the app
June 3, 2023

So far, I love it. It gives my store a more professional look, and I love having all the books in the series as options to add for readers.

LongValleyPress
5 months using the app
July 5, 2023

Worked with Luisa S. on customer support. I can highly recommend from a support stand point. They are very helpful and thorough.

Mimic-Audio
7 months using the app
August 23, 2023

the team is very helpful. Timely respond, highly recommend! Just let them know if you need any assistance.

PGYTECH