Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

101 - 110 of 1934 reviews

For Dog Lovers

Wonderful App! Very easy to install and use! I love the fact that i see in the placed orders and abandoned checkouts if the customer has bought/added the items through it so you can clearly see the impact of it. And we also got a great present report :)
Highly recommended! Lyuba
For Dog Lovers

The Clean Beauty Club

Firstly, the app is incredibly easy to use and integrated effortlessly. That's obviously massively important. But secondly - the customer service is absolutely better than anything I have experienced recently. Every single person helping has gone above and beyond and I am completely grateful for them all.

HeavenAh Organics

Since I just opened my store recently on Shopify, I was able to get this app for free! Not only is that one of the greatest points, it was integrated like a breeze! It looks great too! I was able to pick the location for the bundles, and even did a manual combination quite easily! I have only added it within the last 20 minutes it seems to be working really good! I highly recommend this Upsell bundler App! Check it out at: heavenah-organics.myshopify.com see for yourself how nice it is! Blessings, Nia

Be Authentic Jewellery

useful app with super fast support. ricardo helped me in setting up the app and adjust the position as well. Thanks mate

Culture Vibes

I love this app and their customer support is amazing! I needed a small adjustment to the widget placement done on my site and it was done within MINUTES! Very responsive company. I highly recommend!

AngelLadyCrystals

I've just installed the "Frequently Bought Together App" for my Shopify shop. It was VERY easy to set-up AND I've received an email from Juan Jose saying that he "tuned some configurations" to better match my shop's theme. I am already liking this APP and looking forward to it showing my Customers and potential new Customers what else is available. Thank you!

❤️Sexy&Candy❤️

GOOD SDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGJHKJHGKHGKYYUPUHIUHOUIHP[UPOIU89NOIO8P98UGHP98P98YP

RT Nutrition

Really nice app and so easy to use!! The Interface is simple and the design is really easy to see and use. Thanks for this wonderful app!

Keep Doggie Safe

This app is excellent. The service is unmatched. If I request an alteration or change, Juan can help me out in 2-3 hours. I never have to wait overnight!

ServeYourBaby

Very nice little app that does exactly what I want. Works instantly, can customize based on your needs like changing position in page. Must have for all store. Thanks a lot Devs.