Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Gymflow

I am really very satisfied. the support has helped IMMEDIATELY and professionally. Really great, thanks a lot!

Geek Fashion

This apps is awesome and when I install the apps someone wrote me like 5 mn after to help me with the apps. I highly recommend.

Katarii Products

Just downloaded it and its very easy to setup! Not to mention the customer service is incredible. An agent got back to me right away with all the questions I had. Highly recommend the APP.

Passion Coast - La boutique des voyageurs - Articles de voyages, sports et loisirs

Many missing features and not much improvement overtime. The app does the job, but when you handle many products it takes time to edit manual recommandation one by one. And unfortunately IA is limited on new products

A builk edit would be welcome.

Also, it would be clever to ad as an option a reciprocity bundle. Which means if a product A has a bundle with product B and C. We should be able to also automaticaly have a bundle on product B, with products A and C, etc...

Guy's, your customer service is great, but you need to improve by making us gain time. Adding manual recommandations on loads of products is a pain (and it should'nt) and IA can't do the job hen you add a lot of new products.

April 18, 2020

Hello, thanks for using our app and for your feedback!

We are continuously improving our app, indeed two days ago we released a brand new UI for the app, as you can see at https://twitter.com/codeblackbelt/status/1250796628044324864

It is true that we cannot meet the exact needs of every Shopify store. There are many apps in the Shopify App Store and every one of them is different and covers different needs, we honestly think that this is a good thing for the Shopfiy ecosystem.

Finally, we are happy to see that the app is helping your store sales, with high conversion ratios. We wish all the best for you and your business.

KiDiLiX

Good apps , customer service very reative, thanks for your help. Fonction are goor and bundle is good for convertion

Menace Company

Great customer service and super fast responses to any requests I had with changes. Thank you so much Precy for all your help.
- Dan

Beatrice & Bee

This app is very useful to my website visitors and I hope it will increase my sales! It gives a better idea of webshop showing more than one product at the same time!

ProSterilizer

Fantastic product and team. Team adjusted and helped with execution on the website proactively.
Amazing experience and outcome to say the least! Highly recommend!

Décorations Jardins

It would be nice if we can see the modifications as we click on options to configure the application on our website.

Lifestyles Tigers

i like vey much this app becouse this very help full up sell product costomer can buy more product more income