Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

81 - 90 of 2056 reviews

RAVE Clothing

Awesome app to bundle products and increase average order value and conversions! The customer service is incredible good and deserves more than 5 stars. They are available 24/7 and super friendly and very skilled if it comes to custom changes in the style settings. I really recommend this app to everyone. Great job guys, keep it up :)

Alphabet For Humanity

Excellent customer service. All support members are very knowledgeable, helpful and kind <3 All our requests are being responded in a timely manner. Kudos to your support team!

Software Keys Hub

Amazing app, with amazing customer service! One email and they fix and did more than that to make the app look even better for my theme

Plump Skin

Installation was super easy, and it looks just like our branding. We just need to see results, hopefully really soon.

Shock Mansion

Great assistance and the app functions really well. Looking forward to seeing the added cart value. Thanks

Nikon Service Point Dresden

Hello from Germany :) We can absolutely recommend this app. Simple, uncomplicated, looks very good and the support is world class :)

Lachicfashion

Love this app! Super easy to use and the support I received was great! Ricardo and Carlos responded right back to my email!
Everyone needs to have this in their store!!

GLAM HAIR PACKS

I LOVE THIS APP! I GIVE THIS APP A SOLID 10!
it's a wonderful tool to use for marketing and increases sales!

Noor Books

Good app but would be great if it allows customers to choose their own bundles. I am moving on to a different app to try it out if that is better.

YO-GOGO

This is an excellent app and it has helped my business grow. Every help from the tech team is very prompt and it deserves 5 stars.