Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Kingdom Artisan

Great app so far, pays for itself right away!! A no-brainer for increasing sales and impulse buyers.

progashop.in

simply awesome! Highly recommend this app. Especially the support team. Andres is a Rockstar.... Sorted my problem in less than a minute!

Decor Handles

Great, busy bundling my products now. Exactly what I was looking for, I will be sure to continue after trial has ended.

GO RIGO GO!

Great functionality, easy to use, set up in few minutes, and the best thing: AUTOMATIC recommendations. I would recommend it for everyone

Ferris Wheel Press

The app really has a ton of options in terms of formatting but it has one fatal flaw....you can only have one discount applied universally, therefore making this app useless. Two stars for the formatting options.

May 5, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Frequenlty Bought Together is not a discount app but an upsell app.
It has a lot of options like a complex algorithm for automatic recommendations, manual bundles, global recommendations, powerful stats and it also allows you to apply discounts to the bundles.

We are sorry you did not appreciate its full potential and we wish you the best for your business.

La Valise d'Ewen et Louna

Simple et efficace. Cette application est facile a installer. Seul bémol elle est en anglais, une version française serait la bienvenue.

BabyMello Company

Highly Recommended, 10/10 customer service, shout out to carlos for helping me change the widget location in minutes

Fav Ecomm

I just downloaded the app and is very easy to use. Customer service rep immediately contacted me by email and made suggestions. They implemented the changes on the back-end.

Sirrz Industries

Not long after I added the app to my store I received an email offering to help me get the most out of the app and optimize it for me. When I was looking at It at first I had some trouble but they fixed it for me within a few minutes. Did a great job they are really trying.

Montfort Jewelry

While launching our new project (eCom Jewel), I was interested in a Frequently bought together extension.

After a very unproductive and highly time consuming process of trying to get support, I finally gave up. I have no doubt they have a great product even though I couldn't get it to work on my end. I asked 4-5 times about a better way of getting support that didn't involve sending 10 emails but sadly they were not open to the idea.

All in all it was a frustrating experience, I don't understand why jumping on a quick call would be such an issue. I did ask specifically for this 4-5 times but not luck. I moved on now trying different apps that offer live chat or calls.

My recommendation is that if you're going to try this app, make sure you have your own developer and won't need support since it's email based ONLY...

Jessica Folley
Marketing Manager

April 27, 2020

Hello Jessica,

We are always open to apologize if our app does not work properly or if we made any mistake, but I have reviewed the full conversation that our Support Team had with you and, honestly, I think we acted correctly here.

Your store is password-protected so we cannot see it. We asked for a preview link, or a temporary access, or a video, or a screenshot. You never provided any of them "for privacy reasons". We cannot tune the app configuration and styles for your store if we cannot see it.

I understand that you don't like email as a communication channel, even when we replied to all your emails in a matter of minutes but please note that the problem was simply that we could not assist without seeing your store.

We wish you all the best for your business.