Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

CEXXY Hair

It's so terrible, This App Created promotional activities privately, resulting in the loss of a lot of money. Do not use it

August 17, 2020

There must be some misunderstanding here.

We don't know what you mean by 'promotional activities privately' but our app only does what it is intended to do. It does nothing else. You have total control about everything the app does.

eco dog care

wow. I had just come out of a bad app experience with bundling and happened upon this one. Very easy to use. Very intuitive and I appreciated the confirmation messages that when I made changes I had done them correctly. I am running flat out right now so had little time to do more than a kind of live test case with a manual bundle. The widget wasn't in the right place but I planned to circle back on the weekend and try to figure it out. Well, about 2 hours after I installed, I got a note from "Andre" who thanked me for my purchase, told me that he had reviewed my installation and had a suggestion for how I could improve it - first up was widget position. :) He even offered to help me by setting up the code. I was bowled over. Now, I've been fooled before but even after 4 hours with this app, I'm ready to show 5 stars, If it blows up or customer service disappears, I'll update my review.

CentralSound

I don't leave reviews much for apps but this one certainly deserves the 5 stars I'm giving it. I installed this app to help with up-selling. This app is by far, hands down, the best app for up-selling I have used. The feature I like best is the manual feature. Manually adding items is a very strong tool to implement with the kind of items we sell, so it's important. I seen results instantly after installing the frequently bought together app. The monthly charge is absolutely 110% worth it. Thanks for making such an easy to use and accurately reporting app. Many apps I have used inflate or inaccurately report upsells to make it seem like it's better than it really is. The frequently bought together app is the real deal.

Puzzles-and-Games.com

Really fast response times from thei CS team, genuinely very impressed and it looks very smooth on our site too.

Young Mountain Tea

Installed the app and within minutes the widget appeared on our product pages. It blended in well from the start. I reached out to customer support to ask for a few changes and they were on it within another couple minutes.

Otrio Stationery & Gifts

This is such an awesome app! The support team is really helpful, not only did they respond quickly and does the customization needed, they also went above and beyond by telling me how to improve my website when they noticed a hidden coding error! So happy. I've been using this app for a few months and had no issues at all.

silhouettes-parfaites

merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli merci pour votre appli

LE PRATIQUE DU MOTARD

la meilleure application a mon gout ! le service client est fantastique ! ultra réactif aussitôt demandez aussitôt fait !! the best

Ar-Rahmah Pharm LLC

Great looking app. I really seems to add another level of sophistication to my store. The support is also really great. They reached out to me very shortly after I installed the app to make sure I was happy and that everything was working fine.

Freecatshop

so so sadhfkasdfljasdjlflasjdflkjasdlkjflkasjdklfjalskdjflkjeioujigljlakdsjflaksjdflkajsdlkfjalksdjflkasdjfkl