Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

AgiMagi

I'm just after installing the app - and straight away I got help with setting up to match my theme. Just WOW

EarthBits

If you want to turn on an app that will immediately give a quick boost to sales then this is for you. Super easy to set up and definitely has an effect on the AOV. As of today, it accounts for 11% of sales. However, if you want to actually dive into optimising everything based on data then you won't get much from this app. It only shows you the number of conversions and some other vague data that doesn't really help. Also, in order to see what products have been added using the app you have to click through every single order. There is no report you can download and no way of filtering orders that have been bought with the app. So testing is a very laborious process. EDIT I have been informed by the owner that a data export app can provide information on which products were bought with the app. It is a shame because it has so much potential to be amazing, but it stops at good. I will keep it for now because I am happy with the boost. But, when I start focussing on increasing AOV I will be looking for alternatives.

RishiRich Jewels

Installation was smooth. Carlos did an tuning of the code to match my theme.
Will definitely recommend.

CatchingBee

Fast response and quick solution. Thanks Deepika. I want to relocate app and Deepika solved my problem.

Anime Body Pillow

This is an amazing app. Most of my sales are made with it. The support is really good to they helped to integrate it smoothly on my product page.

vapesdirect

just what i was looking for in cross selling, brilliant features as manual recommendations and also discounting bundles.

SSTubes

We have only been using the app for about a month, but we are already seeing an increase in sales from it.

printedfamilyproducts.com

The is not bad, but there are 2 big complaints. It seems that filter by manual collection seems not to be working. And I am not able to offer customer a discount if they don't buy the whole bundle. They should also be rewarded if they add 2 out of 3 upselling items if they are abvoe the "Minimum bundle price to offer a discount"

March 4, 2021

Hello, thanks for trying the app and for your feedback,

After checking your store data, we can confirm that the collection filter is working correctly on your store. We have emailed more details to you so you can check it too. We have also changed the wording of the feature in the app preferences page to prevent any future misunderstandings of how the collection filter works.

About the bundle discount, the goal of the discount is to encourage your customers to buy the full bundle and for that reason it is not applied if they do not buy the full bundle. This is how the app was designed to help upselling your cart value.

Even if those two features were not designed as you expected, we have checked them and we can assure you that there is no related malfunctioning. We hope that you can still make the most of the app in your store and that it can help your sales.

Remember that our support team is available 24/7 to assist with the app configuration. We wish you the best for your business.

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

Downloaded 10 minutes ago and am having a great time customizing it for my shop. It's very easy to use and I love how fast it works and how great it looks. Wish I had installed it sooner!

SOFT99 Chile

Easy to set up, easy to use! You can customize where you want to display the products. Definitely, it's a must.