Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

31 - 40 of 1901 reviews

Raiana's

So far everything works fine and things look great on the website. The customer service is also top notch, thank you !

TikTokTek.shop

WORKS LIKE A CHARM BUT I WISH THERE WAS MORE FREEDOM AS TO EDITING THE LOOK AND FEEL WITHOUT HAVING TO MESS WITH CODE. OTHER THAN THAT ITS BRILLIANT!

PLANT

Very good and easy to use! Support is very quick and helpful! We really found the app very useful! Highly recommended!

Kleanside

Great app and very responsive support ! I would really recommend if you are looking to create fast and simple bundle on your shop. 5/5

JQ-EnergyHub

This app is really hard to understand!!!!!! I can't even preview the page and i don't even know how to disable it!

October 29, 2021

You can easily disable the app with a single click, please check the following video https://youtu.be/MVQcAh8Lnng
Indeed, it is currently disabled in your store.

Do you want to configure it differently? We're here to help. Tell us what you want to change, and we will tune it for you right away.

We're looking forward to your response.

The Mage Tower

It analyzed our entire platform with 1500 products and completely nailed the recommended offerings!

Greeny Eco-friendly items

Excelent app, really easy to use and quite useful. Fully recommendable. Great work. Love it that it has a free period.

Orazia™

Easy to setup with the very good user interface. I did have any compatibility issue. Now I'm setting and watching my shop sells increasing. Thanks for this app.

Juman Dead Sea

Simple design, direct to the point and easy to use. You feel the added value when using this app and when you deal with the customer service team. Strongly Recommended !

SERVALES®

Great app ! Very helpful and fast customer service. I was having issue making some change to the layout on my product page and the customer service fixed it within 2 hours after I contacted them