Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

YOGANOL

I am really impressed with the speed of their support team. I had to do some changes as per my theme.

Great App, with Great Support!

Amber & Luna

Hi, well, the theme ´´theforest 3j ella.
Thanks for solving the store. They are very fast responding.

December 29, 2019

We have checked your store and our app is working smoothly on all browsers and devices, as you can see at https://youtu.be/rVq8ONJbHqA

We are always here to help so if you find any issues with our app please give us more details and we will check it as soon as possible.

World Gadget Place

Mhen...., This app is a "life-saver".. Quite easy to use and friendly to configure once you get a hand of it. And the fact that it has a lot of customisation options to it makes it even more great. Kudos to the development team who worked on this.

groopINK.

its really a good app for any serious store owners out there...its worked well and my store looks more professional

Fuzzytip

Great app with different options to optimize it for your needs. It has a great support team, very friendly, helpful and fast reply. Good job, thank you very much!

Sensations Plus

super application, très facile à utilisée, deja dans le premier mois j'ai vu mes ventes augmente avec cette application.

WhiteDear

I am having a little confusion how to use this and how it will work with my configuration so its trying to setup

December 21, 2019

Hello, thanks for trying Frequently Bought Together.

The app is automatically configured right after the installation, please check a video recording of your store at https://youtu.be/EORmnmNYTxo

Our support team is always here to help you make the most of the app, just drop us an email at any time and we will be more than happy to help.

Besides, the app is extensively documented at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/collection/34-frequently-bought-together

Just contact us and we will help you with anything you need!

SitechFy

Great app! It works perfect! I used it to bring buyers more options, increasing my sales. Its very intuitive and the best is the support, the best support I've never seen! They helped me so fast and so well!

Turtle Dojo

I love the app and the 24/7 support which they provide. They are phenomenal and blazingly fast and they don't stop until you are happy with the look and feel of the FBT widget. Super happy with the Code Black belt team.

Mahho.store

Very good! Asked to change position of Widget and they did It exactly like I asked almost directly. Perfect