Reviews (2,400)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value (AOV), with some reporting significant earnings. They praise its user-friendly interface, AI-driven product recommendations, and bundle discount feature. Merchants value the control over product recommendations and the app's capacity to handle high traffic and large orders. The support team is noted for their quick response and assistance with installation and troubleshooting. The app is also appreciated for its seamless integration with various themes and enhancing the shopping experience by suggesting frequently bought together products.

April 22, 2024

We are at the end of the trial period and we will go beyond it as the app is good. It shows old products that would've never been seen, which is good for us. Customers have been adding items based on the recommendations.
It is just a 4-star to me because i want to stop recommending certain collection of products but the app for now only has to stop recommending products. As we have huge number of products, searching and selecting individual products is a loss of time.

NepaCrafts Product
Germany
28 days using the app
April 26, 2024

Customer service is always quick and very helpful!

Toad Ranch
Over 1 year using the app
May 13, 2024

Very good software! The service is great! five stars!

AVEZANO
Almost 2 years using the app
May 10, 2024

Andres is a Rockstar and customized my widget as intended. VEry fast and proactive and attentive to detail. Keep the good work.

Mitchell Brands Europe
Ireland
12 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Worked with Andres and he was fantastic! I couldn't get the app to show up exactly where I wanted it to on our website so he jumped in the theme code and had it showing up in less than 5 minutes. He also noticed the colors didn't match so he updated that for us to. Above and beyond if you ask me.

Great experience, highly recommend working with these folks!

Pro Pizza Ovens
Almost 3 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Very helpful!!! and quick to fix and solve! I would have liked if I could select the image I want to display on the main image and the frequently added with this... but in general, great customer service!

Camia
Portugal
About 1 month using the app
March 12, 2024

Great help for my customized problem, and fast response, bring great numbers of conversions for my online shop, highly recommend!

Zendure EU
Germany
7 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Fantastic app and service. Just what you need. Customer support is super on it. Very high quality experience!

Peak Wellness USA
12 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Amazing App. It is highly recommended. The service is excellent, they answered very fast, and they can efficiently solve the problems.

OXYGENSOLVE
China
9 months using the app
Edited April 21, 2024

Very happy with this product. Support staff is super helpful!

Brilliant Gleam