Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

OWLATON

I am really impressive with the support and customer service team. They do well. Highly recommend this app. You did well. Thank you so much!

Shoe Limitless

Really good app. Has brought in sales for my business and the set up is simple . Highly recommended.

Making Statements Online Boutique

Installation was simple. So far so good! I also like that the algorithm creates the upsell. Cant wait to reap the rewards of this app.

Rosa Pistacho

very good app but a little difficult its bot very easy to do it okojojooilikcnkasjbckasmbcasjncblaskcnasl,cnas,nc

HALM Straws

AMESOME! Have been looking for this for a long time. Not only was it easy to install, amazing functionality, and fast performance but also really quick and helpful support who easily adjusted the app to fit and work with my shop. We are looking forward to seeing our cart value increase! Many thanks!

Artichokes For Dinner • T-Shirts

So far so good! Some of the most helpful support, and absolutely the fastest, I have received on any app.

Cap Shield

I just started using this app. I have used the manual bundles and so far it has been working well to show what I needed.

GreenBay

Great app and Luisa was a star at customer service, quick and efficient! She delivered exactly what I wanted, highly recommended! :)

zaiverz

No me pone los productos coincidentemente, me pone un juguete con un jersey, por citar un ejemplo, debería poner producto de una misma categoría, he hecho varios cambios pero no lo consigo

October 7, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Our customer support is always ready to help with the app configuration, don't hesitate to reach us any time you need assistance, we will be more than happy to help.

Stitchh store

I mean like wow! You guys are really awesome to have support act on my request to move my widget so quickly and enable it in almost a flash! Great service and product!