Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 2052 reviews

oriclambo

Location China

It is very simple to use, very practical, and the customer service support is very timely. And the price of the app is not expensive.

HealthPharm

Great app and even better customer service! We had some customisation requests and these were made within the hour! Highly recommend

Daily Orders

Location Australia

Great customer support service and app, so far. Have only had it a few days, but it will hopefully help drive conversions! :)

stofbleshoppen

Location Denmark

I just installed the app, it is very easy to set up and works perfect so far. Customer service wrote me right after I installed and asked if there is anything they can help me with, seems like good service.

Sky High West Chester

Great app, simple to set up, great customer service. It looks fantastic on the store, and really adds a ton of value.

Dango Products

The Frequently bought together app is easy to use and the support team is lightning fast and reliable. Thank you Code Black Belt!

Gifts By Steph G

I really like how it enhances my website and encourages customers to look at other products while shopping

Probuzzstore

Location Egypt

Their customer service is awesome. Very active and resolved my issue immediately. Not to mention the app itself. Seamless integration and does the job neatly.

pcmbrand

Recommend app from a business partner and it was extremely simple to integrate with my shopify store!

Samsonite Chile

Location Chile

I had some issue, and the support team reply me ASAP resolving it. Very good work and thank you so much for the effort!