Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

RT Nutrition

Really nice app and so easy to use!! The Interface is simple and the design is really easy to see and use. Thanks for this wonderful app!

Keep Doggie Safe

This app is excellent. The service is unmatched. If I request an alteration or change, Juan can help me out in 2-3 hours. I never have to wait overnight!

ServeYourBaby

Very nice little app that does exactly what I want. Works instantly, can customize based on your needs like changing position in page. Must have for all store. Thanks a lot Devs.

COCO NADOURA

excellent application i hope to see other version and other options, application very easy to use and config

ChikkoLab

The app is intuitive to use. The support team is responsive and helpful. It was impressive how the support team went the extra mile.

Dainty925

Easy to use! I was able to set up in just a few minutes based on my preferences and also add a bundle discount and it automatically matched my theme. A few more features could kick it up a notch. Customer service replied right away. Great initial experience.

MyKarma

It definetly increased our average cart value! We recommand 100%
The support team is really effetive as well !

MadebyGDIrons

As a new business start-up established last month, I have installed a number of apps. Not all were easy or simple to use. This app was fantastic - so easy and so simple. Thank you.

Wizard-and-Witch

Assistance très professionnel et très rapide. L'Équipe est très impliqué pour aider les utilisateurs.

Lulu Babe

Thanks for getting back to me about the issue with archived products. There was some misunderstanding, but it is cleared up now. Overall a good app that I would recommend.

September 4, 2021

Hello, thanks for using our app,

The algorithm automatically filters out archived products.

It takes some time to update the products' data on our side after changing their state, but it is normal, and many factors affect the delay.

After checking your store data, we can confirm that product data is currently synchronized with your catalogue.

I hope we can clear up this misunderstanding.