4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its AI-driven product recommendations that adapt to customer preferences and can be manually adjusted. It's praised for its ability to integrate four types of bundle discounts, seamless integration with various themes, and efficient order processing. The customer service is quick and effective. The app is easy to use, boosts sales, and enhances the shopping experience by suggesting products based on real purchase patterns. Its customization options allow alignment with specific products and branding. It's recommended for its ability to increase upselling and enrich the shopping experience.

December 11, 2023

Really great app. Not even a minute after i installed it Carlos had already did some configuration to match the colors and style with my page theme. Highly recommend!

Zlatkov
About 2 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Very fast and very good service! Needed to remove the links on the images and they were really quick to just fix it for me. Didnt send me some guide i had to check out or something as a lot of other apps do. 10/10 service!

Din Holdning AS
Norway
About 17 hours using the app
January 2, 2024

Fastest customer service ever.

Had an issue at 1 am PST and it was resolved in no joke 5 minutes. This is my first ever app review as well that’s how freakin good it was. Nothing but love <3

SailSurfSoar
11 days using the app
December 28, 2023

Easy to use and customize. Customer service was prompt and helpful!

Artanis Home
5 months using the app
December 18, 2023

Love this app! The support team is extremely fast!

Bruna
Spain
About 1 year using the app
December 7, 2023

Great team and great work, thanks a lot for help from Dragana and Senthil, this is nice app.

AlohaDaddy
China
5 months using the app
January 5, 2024

I'm new to using the app and had trouble configuring the widget location. I reached out to Product Support Team, and they immediately responded and assisted me in fixing the issue. The Frequently Bought Together widget looks great on my storefront as well! Fantastic product and service!

Longhorn Tactical
5 days using the app
October 13, 2023

Great customer service and very quick at answering any question. We were looking to increase the size of our product image. Juan took care of this right away. We are totally happy with the results. Have been using this app for a while now! Highly recommend this team.

Amaterasu Beauty
About 2 years using the app
November 15, 2023

Excellent app and service, everything is perfect. Precy Dautil had it placed in my requested position on page in a few seconds and advised me to change location to a better place. Thanks much

Jervise
About 2 months using the app
November 10, 2023

Worked just as expected, was easy to set up, and has already helped increase our AOV.

Modern Warmth