Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

SIEVERSMEDIEN

Location Germany

The plugin is exactly what I was looking for, just like the original! You can even choose the variants. The support is great. Many thanks to Precy for template tuning and customization. I can only recommend the app and the service. Top!

Tap Away

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app and really helpful. Amazing tech support they help you set up the app according to your requirements and make sure it is configured and compliments your theme

CrewSkull®

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really good customer service, I recommend it ! I gave them a problem and they solved it very quickly even though it was a Sunday. I will continue to be a customer !

Kaufen Center

Location Germany

I use this app, wonderful service and they customise the widget as per your needs. 100% recommend this app.

Lee Gabel's Bookshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

There is really nothing about this app that I didn't like. It is well constructed, looks good, has many customizable features, and the help wiki built right in answered any question I had. While my store is still small, I look forward to see how this app will increase my sales.

Ikram

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

MandalaBunnyHome

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Amazing app and great customer service! I asked for help moving the widget and they quickly moved it for me and made the appearance match my theme! Great experience, highly recommend.

Seltmann Publishers

Location Germany

This is a really useful app that is very easy to use! Game changing! We fully recommend it. They have a great support team as well! :)

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Time spent using app About 2 hours

very nice app, im very happy with it, thank you very much. if you need a bundle app, go with this! best regards

Drago Jewel

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very like this app, very very verryyy warm and helpfull support that customized me everything, thank you very much.