Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Pink Panda

wonderful app, easy to use, and Shopify friendly, recommended. the price is fair enough and it's actually increases my sale value.

Dewteck

I really like this app it really help me create powerful upsales and bundles on my store I would recommend this app to anyone starting or who have been using Shopify for a while highly recommended

girdermusic.com

AAAAA+++++. Wonderful customer support. I recommend this app to everyone. Not only does it work great, they also reached out to me when i had an issue and was able to resolve it in just minutes. You need to use this on your store. It is absolutely worth the low monthly cost.

Greg

Red Garnet Collections

It has helped to increase sales. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Therapeutic Mask

Newly installed but very confident that this app urge more customers to buy! Looking forward for the result!

Myspirituals

Good app, quick and helpful support.

Goede app, snelle en hulpvaardige supportafdeling. Geld meer dan waard.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback.

We have finished the integration with the LangShop app for your store. Now all texts in the Frequenlty Bought Together widget, including product and variant names, are translated into German.

Just drop us an email whenever you need anything else. We wish the best for you and your business.

lkigaiGo

Until my sales start, I can't tell you how appli works!
But now I can tell how the Frequently Bought Together checkup team works !!!!
The guys (Ricardo and Carlos) are incredibly cool! They answer instantly, solve all problems promptly! It's a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

Galford

lots of room for improvement. I currently own a streamline theme and the app doesnt work with the quick shop function of the theme. One thing i can say though is that their customer service is god mode. Very Quick to responde and give out solutions. Kudos to Senthil Nathan and Luisa Serna, Without you guys i might have uninstalled the app

Super Natural Nia

This app has really made my store look more professional. It makes it easy for customers to see other options that are available to them. Thank you!

casemoro

Customer Service is great! Reached out in regards to alignment issues, etc. and issue was resolved right away! Cant wait to see how well this app works!