Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

I am really enjoying this app. The potential for increased conversions seem like a very real possibility. It is very easy to manipulate but better set up using a computer and not a mobile phone. Much Success to all!

KEEPFIL

très bonne application, facile d'utilisation et très complète. installation facile je la recommande.

CONSTVNCY

the customer service staff is brutal! They are impressive in less than 5 minutes they solved a problem I had and it was urgent, I am very satisfied with the application and I loved the staff

Såpehuset

This app looks amazing, and I have no doubt it will drive up traffic and sales. Early on in the free trial- feeling hopeful about the results. Customerservice is also very good

Less Than Ladylike Candle Co.

It's a very useful app for upselling and cross selling, and I got an email that the team had tweaked the configuration to better match my store's theme without me even asking! It looks great. So far so good! I love that you can have a drop-down for the product variants within the app too.

Vanity Grace Store

Amazing customer service. Would recommend it to any e-commerce store owner. Speedy response for all inquires.

IO SONO L'ASSOLUTO

Utilissima e il customer care è fantastico e rapidissimo. Mostra ai miei clienti altri prodotti che ho in catalogo.

Exposè Boutique

We have used this app for over six months for our online clothing boutique and the ROI has been great. Customer Service and Technical Supports teams have been awesome, very professional, responsive and resolves issues quickly.

Nicole and Grace Boutique

Love it! Easy to install, no work needed and it looks great on my site! Tech support was nice and very responsive.

Secretos.com.co

fastest customer service on the internet. And great app all the way! we are happy with this, and it does in fact drive more sales.