Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

KaramExpress

HOw to change the pacment of this offer ?
It take place at the bottom of my product page .. please help

January 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Our support team can place the app wherever you want it in your product page in just a minute.

Unfortunately, I see that you uninstalled our app just before posting this review. If you still want us to change its placement just install it again and tell us where you want it, we will be happy to configure it for you.

PawZaar

Easy to set up and excellent support to help when I wanted to widget moved to a different position!

illumiglow

Works well and looks good. The support team was quick to help me with the questions I had. Definitely a must have app

Love & You

The app looks really cool in the store product page. I definitely recommend to use it! :) They also have a very responsive customer service team.

Docomax

not easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to use

January 8, 2020

Hello, thanks for installing our app!

We have checked that the app is working smoothly in your store. If you have any questions or need any assistance just drop us an email, our support team is always happy to help.

First Bisou

good stufff i think this app is prertty cool and i love it it works like magic and thats pretty coll wow

Natta Skincare Company

This app does its job perfectly. What makes it so great though is that they have a team that is ready to help you whenever you need it. Thanks Code black belt!

GigiXpress

im not sure yet let me see ehat i can do first before i say my opnion about anything. i just wantg to use it and see how good is it

January 6, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for installing our app! I have ensured that the app is working smoothly in your store and improved a bit the styles configuration to blend perfectly with your theme.

Our support team is always ready to help so just reach us if you need any assistance.

Practikal Shop

best and fastest customer service ever. they respond in less than 5 mminutes with the requests solved

TheClothingLine.store

Just added it but looks very promising compared to other similar Apps. Easy to use. Will try the customer service now and if they deliver as well this is an awesome product.