4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its AI-driven product recommendations that adapt to customer preferences and can be manually adjusted. It's praised for its ability to integrate four types of bundle discounts, seamless integration with various themes, and efficient order processing. The customer service is quick and effective. The app is easy to use, boosts sales, and enhances the shopping experience by suggesting products based on real purchase patterns. Its customization options allow alignment with specific products and branding. It's recommended for its ability to increase upselling and enrich the shopping experience.

January 3, 2024

Not bad. It would be nice to add smart recommendations for the same range of products.

RCAWD
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
November 15, 2023

It integrates fantastic. Its lacking in the visual aspect and what I can change.
Looks like its from the early 2000's.
Am i missing where to change the look of the buttons? or is this not a feature?

NIOI
6 days using the app
Code Black Belt replied November 16, 2023

Hello Dear NIOI Team,

Thank you for leaving a review of our app, your feedback is highly appreciated.

Regarding your concern, the apps add to cart button can be modified from the app's preferences page. For more information, please see the related article at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/article/631-how-can-i-change-the-colours-of-the-add-to-cart-button

We have sent you an email to personally assist you and provided you with more detailed information on how to apply changes to the app button. Our support team will be more than happy to make the changes for you as well.

Please feel free to respond back to us or you can send us a new email at support@codeblackbelt.com and we will make sure to guide you accordingly. We have a dedicated team ready to assist you 24/7.

Warm Regards,
Code Black Belt Support Team

February 27, 2024

I was referred to use the app. I heard good things about it. I just downloaded the app and I have not had a chance to use it yet. I'm looking forward to using it.

We Want Great Deals
January 18, 2021

I saw that when you remove some items from the bundle discount and decide to buy just 1 item, the X% discount still applies. For example, we give 20% for the items bought together that were over £200 . But, if i remove 2 items and keep one, the item is still valid for 20% off. This should only work if the cart is worth over £200.

Buildiverse
Almost 3 years using the app
Code Black Belt replied January 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Our support team has studied the issue you reported and noticed that it is a different app which is providing the wrong information about the discount on the cart page but that the discount is correctly applied on the checkout.

We sent you a bit lengthy email (sorry) and a video to explain it in detail but please tell us if something is not clear or does not work as expected, we will do our very best to help.

All the best!

Edited January 16, 2021

Good App, great price and excellent customer. These guys are really fast in responding. However there is a small issue with the app regarding the setting for Manual bundles. Currently the Nº of Manual bundles needs to be set similar to the Nº of automatic bundles and this for us is an issue. So if automatic bundles are 3 then Manual bundles also need to be 3, they can not be 2 or 4 . We have been told they are working on this so hopefully soon we will change our rating to 5.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited October 7, 2020

I just started using this app. I have used the manual bundles and so far it has been working well to show what I needed.

Cap Shield
Over 2 years using the app
October 27, 2020

The App works nice and fine and the app support is faster than you local pizza service! They helped me ASAP and fixed everything. Would be cool, if I could ad additional informations to the price field (taxes, shipping..) and some text if theres no discount on.

Mundschutz-kaufen-24
Germany
April 22, 2019

good for upsell
i'm satisfaid of this app
it's really usefull if you want to make upsells or downsells

Louis Davidson
France
February 17, 2020

So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.

So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.
Code Black Belt replied February 17, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for trying our app and your feedback!

About placing the app widget, you can always drop us an email and we will do it for you in a minute.

About the stats, just click on 'See statistics' button at the end of the preferences page, there are a lot of detailed stats there and their figures should be perfectly fine but please contact us if you detect anything incorrect.

Edited November 26, 2021

Best app support ever. Every time I have a little problem, I send them an email and in 20 min max the problem is fixed, even on black friday day. Thank you !

Maison Du Pyjama