Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1958 reviews

Autism Work Tasks

I recently completed my trial of this app and will definitely use it going forward. I love that stats are included that show the app pays for itself in no time. I didn't have any trouble installing yet customer service checked my store on their own and reached out to confirm it was working as expected.

Pod Jewellery Australia

Location Australia

This app helped increase the value of each of each order from the first day I installed it. Super quick customer service. Well worth the money.

TigerFriday

Time spent using app About 1 year

The Frequently Bought Together app has been great for upselling, cross-selling, and showing matching options with a product. Huge bonus that the customer support is absolutely amazing. I was having trouble with the formatting on a new theme layout, and they not only helped to fix that issue, but even changed the formatting layout for our customer's needs. Highly recommend.

CharroAzteca.com

Have been using this app for 6 months and have increased my Average order value. I highly recommend this app

MFI Medical

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Amazing app and support. Highly recommend for all Shopify sellers! We have seen an increase in customer spend due to this app.

OrionActiveFit

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 24 hours

amazing customer service. helpful advice. aided with my setup and a great app for upselling purposes for Shopify

Good Flower Greenhouse

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app setup was so easy. I needed a few tweaks to the widget placement and opened a support ticket which was quickly resolved in under 15 minutes. I would recommend this app if you are trying to increase your average order value.

Outdoor Chef Oasis

Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app is great for creating multiple product bundles. It's simple and straightforward to use. The customer support team fine-tuned the app configurations to match my store shortly after install, which I appreciate. Would definitely recommend!

RAYKECH Store

Time spent using app About 3 hours

J'ai utulisé cette application, et j'aime vraiment comment elle fonction. Parfait fonctionnement, et bien développer!

HighPowered Fitness

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Exactly the FBT app that I wanted. Works and looks just perfect, and the support is amazing, too, thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 195 196