Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

NEAT BEAUTY® LTD

To be honest, this is one of the rarest times that I do not know what to say when writing a review knowing that I won't do justice no matter what I write. all I know is that if there were 100 stars then this app is def the one for it. One of the best support teams I have encountered throughout my business, extremely friendly, polite, fast response and they go above and beyond to help achieve your needs. Thank you Jennesca and Carlos for the amazing support. You def are the #1 in your field. To anyone hesitant whether to install this app or not, DON"T BE. You are in good hands with this team. Ten thumbs up!!!

August 1, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for having tried our app and your honest feedback.

I understand that, after adding the bundle to the shopping cart, you wanted your drawer cart to be opened, instead of redirecting to the cart page.

This is definitely in our roadmap but it is not an easy task due to the huge variety of Shopify themes available but we will do our best to provide this option in the future.

We wish you the best for you and your business.

Sportssor

I love this app. It is easy to use, and you don't need to be a tech expert to figure out how to set up everything you need.

Chileanwines

Great app. To increase your average ticket sell and offer upselling in the moment to every customer.

Kate of Kensington

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. The discount on bundles is great feature and this app is a must for your store.

Univers hamac

Really good apps. I use this on all my store. Very helpull and easy to use. I recommand to everyone to want to up sell.

Cuddles for Cubs

Effective and also excellent support. It seamlessly integrated with our website and also worked the way other reviews suggested it would. No brainer.

Muezart India

Love the app so much!
Super Fast To Load and Provides me all the needs I want for bundle offers and different types of discount

InspirationVintage

This is brilliant and very easy to use! I'm not even remotely tech savvy and it's perfect. I would highly recommend!

Pineal Vision Jewelry

I have been using this app for 9 months already and this app has increased my sales by 10%. It's well worth the $7.99 I pay per month. Also, the staff respond fast and are very helpful! I would definitely recommend this app for up-sells and cross-sells.

Lunatik

This was one of the cheapest and most useful app I installed on my store. ROI is incredible. Just install it and let the money pour

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 167 168