Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Bundle Recommended Products, Upsell and Discounts

Summerairz

Best cutomer service Ive ever seen no cap. They even emailed me about my website and how I could place the ''frequently bought togheter'' widget so it would convert more. They even did it for me! The app is also easy to use and transform you website in a money machine in no time with the discount option. Perfect for dropshipping and POD business!

Ellie Hill Fashions - An Opalessie LLC Store

The Frequently Bought app has been helpful with cross selling on our fashion store and we'll use it again on other stores.

Bubaluu Co

App seems good so far. Wished there was an option to let it recommend items within the same category but still a great app.

shoupinoo

Rien a dire, application propre, installation rapide, ne pose aucun soucis ! Il faudrait juste avoir accès au code pour pouvoir le bouger

Amaniy

The support is fantastic, I wanted some customisation to fit in with my theme and it was done instantly. Great App Thank You

TopShelf

Love this app because it works. highly recommend it to new stores and existing! Easy to use cheap and effective!

DermaLight™

have to try this app it will change your life, i recommend this app to you if you want more sells for your store.

Gifts For Car

i really like this app. its very usefull app,help me reach more sale! more sale more money. Thankful

Long Lost Tees

Only installed it today, but I am absolutely certain this will increase our AOV. It really solves the whole "bundle" app search, and I only kind of stumbled on it! And super glad I did. The install was insanely easy, and it helps if you have a sales history for it's algorithm to do its thing. But, if you don't have a huge number of sales, I really like the ability to manually assign recommendations to products really quickly and easily. We went through testing and using a couple of the big, popular bundle apps out there and this absolutely blows those away. The placement of the recommendations right below the main Add to Cart button is key to this (none of the other apps do this, and it's SUCH a no-brainer). Very well thought out and designed and can't wait to see it work its magic.

Liberty Safes of Utah

The response for their support team is the best I have ever seen. Thank you Carlos Henao. You impressed me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97