Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Chez Rose

this application is really good, I use it on all my shops. You can really customize it and it's easy for someone like me who has never done any coding.

JAKI

Really good customer service, extremely fast responses from the support team. Also a very good app that's easy to set up. Would highly recommend.

BuyAR500BodyArmor.com

Top notch App with amazing support. Emailed support and they immediately responded and resolved my issue. Highly recommend

Prosport Gauges

So far so good. Automated at the jump and easy to manually manipulate anything. Support team seems like they are eager to help with any issues. Thanks!

Collombatti Naturals

Easy to install and better still the app started working straight away with excellent results. Twice I've reached out to the developers for help with relocating the app to a better position, and both times they were super quick to respond and helped me quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Perfect Pet Chews

after 12 months of use, this product definitely increased average order value by 30%... thanks guys for making something so hard, so easy!

HealthGimmicks™

Great App, Great Team! Very smooth and easy to use. I recommend it for any one who wants to upsell and increase sales.

GEM&CO

Wow! Great service. Roberto Gaona went above a beyond providing support with placing code and fixing alignments. Fast response!

Léa France®

I just installed this app and I already have such a great first impression. There is zero learning curve, it is SO intuitive!! And the app created recommended products automatically. I added only a few manual recommendations !! It saved me so much time! My store is already ready to sell these bundles. I just asked for a small change and it was done in less than one hour by the team ! Really what a great customer service!

Radiance Gifts

Very impressive app. Easy to install and so far is doing everything we needed. We're looking forward to using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149