Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Budding Mechanic

Efficient app and very quick answers from support team.
Good to make combos and stuff like that. thanks

Farm Models Store

Wonderful app. It works instantly and is easy to set up too. Great support and boarding experience. 5/5

CCNICE

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Fit Power

The app is great, the support team is fast and very helpful. There is only one thing missing for my particular case: being able to adapt the Text above the recommendation box to each bundle individually. Apart from that, everything's a 10!!

Shopstipe

This app is the best of the best in its categories, it works perfectly for higher conversion rate and their customer service is really awesome at its best.

Lightglaze™

Great service. Great customer service. Great design :) I installed the app today and i received an message from the staff directly after. Good!

Goodizes

Very good customer service! Helped me fix layouts and design in my live website. Recommended good job

Nice Organizer

good app. it is my favorite because it satisface my need. i recommend this for all people in the world

Tibemasstore

I used this app for my sales. It's so good. I hope my store get more and more sales in next month. Thanks.

VandMaison

Muy buena atención al cliente, raras veces he visto tan buen servicio y resolutivos.

Recomiendo la aplicación, convierte de maravilla.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134