Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Boutique da Beleza

Wonderful app! I read lots of good reviews about the app, but now I really can see it by myself. Fantastic!

Brewed Delight

I really like this app. It helps me make a lot of sales by just offering a discount on a bundle.

endzoneproducts

Great for upselling and bundling products that belong together or can complement each other to help customers.

NATALISIA

i installed others APP for bundle but this one is the best and easy to configurate all the stuff
Need to see now the support quality when i'll need to fix or adjust something ^^

Cosmos Zen

Very nice at supporting! Recommend it!

D. Bracelets

It really help me a lot to promote a bundle with ease, and to get more customers to view my products.

MissFoxFashion

This is a plug-in that can increase the unit price of customers and increase the purchasing experience of users. It's very good. It's recommended to use!

The Clean Beauty Edit

I have only just began using the app but everything so far has been great, from the ability to customise to the excellent customer service that comes with it. Pricing seems okay for now and we will definitely upgrade as long as it brings in the increased sales. It would be amazing if there were a faster way to manually recommend products, or if the algorithm picked up automatic recommendations by brand. Maybe the recommendations will improve in time and with more sales. Would recommend this app based on our experience so far.

Passion Wizard

It is very easy to use and it has the free plan which is really great, especially for those who are just starting and don't have much budget

Case Deco'r

Highly recommend. I like how the app is easy to customize according to my theme. Will review again once I get results from using the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108