Increase your conversion rate
As smart recommendations are displayed as product bundles on your product page, customers are likely to buy more items, boosting revenue
Frequently Bought Together's AI has been trained with 1+ billion orders and 80+ million products to produce the best product recommendations
The most profitable upsell app
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify, has already generated more than 200,000,000 US Dollars to more than 125,000 Shopify merchants
About Frequently Bought Together
Effortless Amazon-like recommended products
You have probably browsed Amazon before and noticed that sometimes you can add a bunch of related products with one single click.
The Frequently Bought Together app brings this smart upsell feature into Shopify in the most convenient way: you can have it ready in your store within seconds and with zero configuration.
How does it work?
Frequently Bought Together analyses the previous purchases in your store database through data mining algorithms and produces a memory graph with the recommended products that are usually added together to the shopping cart.
How are the recommendations displayed?
When a customer visits a product page, a bundle comprised of related products is displayed.
One click upsell
With a single click on the 'Add to Cart' button, the featured products are added to the shopping cart. Easier for your customer means more sales for you.
The #1 recommendation app for Shopify
Frequenlty Bought Together was the first app bringing this Amazon-like feature into Shopify. It has recently surpassed Limespot to become the top recommendation app and it is one of the most popular upselling apps right after Bold Upsell.
Fully customisable user interface
- The styles are automatically tuned for the most popular Shopify themes. We also check your installation manually to ensure everything blends smoothly into your theme
- You can select the position of the widget in the product pages
- Show ratings from the most popular review apps, including Shopify Product Reviews, Yotpo, Stamped (stamped.io), Judge.me, Loox and AliReviews (AliExpress Reviews)
- Option to skip cart, redirecting to checkout
Multiple recommendation algorithms
- Automatic recommendations: our AI algorithm has been trained with more and 1 billion orders and used by 125,000+ Shopify stores, producing the highest conversion rates
- Manual recommendations: you can also manually fine-tune the recommendations for each product, creating your own product bundles
- Show random products when there is not enough data for automatic recommendations. They can be filtered by collection, product type or product vendor to display similar products
Bundle Discount Upsell
- You can apply an automatic discount to the bundles, effectively using the app as a discount upselling widget. Percentage discount codes (coupons) are created automatically.
About Code Black Belt, the developers of Frequently Bought Together
We are a mid-size company exclusively focused on Shopify App Development since 2014. We created some of the top apps for Shopify, including our cross-sell app Also Bought. Our values are great user experience, high quality code and exceptional support.
- product reviews,
- yotpo reviews,
- jugde.me reviews,
- loox reviews,
- stamped.io reviews,
- ali reviews
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Flat monthly rate. No hidden fees
Unlimited number of products, orders and traffic
Swift, efficient, knowledgeable support
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1387 reviews
Most recent reviews
Smoky Mountain Beard Co.
So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.
So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.
The app overall works, except a very annoying bug with the SAVE button which is sometimes not displayed in app back office, so you have to change your settings 20 times before being able to save....
As for the app functions:
Only use this app if you want the displayed recommended products to be from the same "category" as the products that will actually display these recommendation. If you want the perfect setup you will need the Manual recommendation, which is only working product by product.
You CANNOT setup manual recommendations with different recommendations strategies and product to display depending on product types or collections. It is ONLY product by product.
I have more than 3000 products, on 3 duplicated store. How long I need to do that, in your app slow back office?
Basically I have two main product type on my store. I would like to display all relevant accessories as "frequently bought together", but obviously the accessories for one product type are totally different than accessories for another product type.
We cannot workaround this stuff with excluded product since, again the excluded list, exclude your products from ALL recommendations.
Except the manual recommendations, automatic algo mode is pretty, but not relevant enough. (again if my customer buy a car, I am not trying to sell him another car on top of that, but instead some options, tires, dash cam, gps).
Global and random recommendations: messy. not relevant.
ME GUSTO COMO FUNCIONA ES MUY BUENA FELICIDADES A LOS DESARROLLADORES DE ESTA PAGINA HICIERON UNA MUY BUENA CREACION