Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

The Shoppe Depot

Great app, so far its been good and support has been very helpful with implementation. UI is simple too.

Beauty Hightech

This app is very convenient and efficiency. It's very easy to deal with.
Staff team is very professional thanks.

Henry George Menswear Ltd

We recently moved to this app from Sello and every step was easy. Easy to connect up the account and the team even helped with contact with Fruugo to have our new feed approved.

arrivapresto.com

truly exceptional team of experts. Very helpful and professional. They always respond and very quickly. Super highly recommended !!

Anicethings

This application is great, it improves our work efficiency, and the staff will actively help us solve all problems. I recommend this app

Infinito Glam

The App is very easy to use, well designed and products can be easily imported from Shopify to Fruugo. You can edit lots of details with the App which makes it a joy to work with. Listing products on Fruugo with this App is so easy and I highly recommend the app. The app itself is automating lots of things which is ideal. I was very impressed with the level of support I received from the Team at Cedcommerce. The team is professional and In particular, Aman was excellent and went out of his way to help us. Overall the App and Support I have received is 5 star and i would highly recommend the app.

The Brand Supermall

5 Stars for the customer service, which is super quick and always willing to help. The app works well. Highly recommended!

HSEXCEL

It's very easy to use and the CED's staff are very patient and professional. They always help me solve problems on time. I like it.

Uunique

5 Stars for the customer service, which is super quick and always willing to help. The app works well, only had some minor issues uploading the inventory which was swiftly sorted by their CS team.

Euro Football Store 2021

The app has worked very well to bring in orders and to manage listings on Fruugo. It takes a bit of initial set-up which the developers help you with and they offer great support no matter how big or small the issue. Aman has been helping me get set-up and he has been fantastic. Nothing is a problem and he gets me on the right path quickly and efficiently. I am going to be using more of companies apps to integrate additional marketplaces.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9