Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

Raishma

We used this app to upload our store onto Fruugo site and the whole team were very responsive at helping when an issue occurred.

Dephini

Very good integration app, CedCommerce support is fast, friendly and helpful, We recommend to other sellers

KA Fashions

I used this app to integrate from Shopify to fruugo it is a good app but the process was a little longer than expected. that's the only down said of it the app is great we have been getting sales now

workweargurus.com

Decent app for fruugo integration. Really great support from the team with quick turnarounds. Highly recommended

Vilbury London

Good app to use for integration with Fruugo. Responsive support as well, and good price offer. Would recommend.

Freya + Bailey Skincare

I found the app really helpful. Saved a shed load of time as was easy to import the product listings from shopify to fruugo. It basically duplicates everything including inventory and images etc.

I did have a query on what type of images were acceptable and found their support exceptional. Really helpful and reassuring. Stand out marks on that point for sure.

That's an issue I've had with a few apps, customer service being a bit shoddy. Have been happy with the apps functionality thus far. The main reason I did it was to shorten the time I'm having to spend on admin and its certainly fulfilling on that aspect.
I subscribed to the basic version so I can't comment on the difference between this and the advanced one, but has been worth the investment as my organisation is small.

MAMACO RED

It is not the easiest app to use for me, but the support is impressive. I am getting support on skype all the time, which i am very glad. I suggest the yearly plan for instant support. I am not sure if it is included in monthly plan.
so far so good!

Snopmart.ie

The app is very simple to use, very easy to import products from shopify to app to fruugo marketplace and is also easy to do the work. Very user friendly with responsive support which helped us get up and running - in particular Aman helped us out.
Integration appears to have worked well. Customer service is excellent.

Regalialodge

Great app. Easy to list products from shopify to fruugo,works very smoothly.
I really love the features of the app like:
- products synching
- order management
- I can manage products in very easy way through app.
- inventory management
Cedcommerce team is Very supportive. Thankyou very much

FinestBazaar

Great Support team to help me get my feed up! I will definately be using them for other projects too!!! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6