Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage & Automate selling process on Fruugo.

Rabot 1745 Beauty

I am contacted quickly and given straight answers, when I am stuck they will often fix the problem for me. It is easy to use, easy to find and easy to communicate.

Flauven

App doesn't work. Completely waste of time. I spent two weeks to get my products imported from smart collections but doesn't work and it's a shame Fruggo will continue rely on these guys

Diamantine

We used this app to create Fruugo feeds and it was perfect and easy to use. The support really helped a lot! With easy Product Management offered by the app, we will definately be using it for a long time. The App category mapping and Import/ Export section functionality was awesome. Hassle free integration and an amazing support team!!! Awesome

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and many of them very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Fruugo. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Etsy and Bonanza app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

Pellatt Cornucopia

The app works very well, has many great features, like a super-fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your Shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.
I would recommend this app for any retailer who wants to expand his market reach to other countries.

With this app the sync between shopify and fruugo is very simple and quick.

Great work from the staff to help and support me in the whole process from setup to launch.

Recommended

New English Teas

Excellent service from Aman and the team @CedCommerce. Easy to import data from shopify to app to the marketplace. Quick, easy and straightforward. Integration is working very well so far.

Yull

The app is integrated with shopify so all the images and info can be transferred automatically. Great support from staff.

Shopbagno - Design Lovers

With this app the sync between shopify and fruugo is very simple and quick.

SDHN Lifestyle

Support is great and needed. Without them it would have been difficult to get things up and running.

App works very well, has many great features, like a super fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.

Signare Tapestry

We are using this app on our Shopify store and no issues so far. Perfectly integrates with our Fruugo store so we can manage our orders from one place.

June 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!!

Previous 1 3 4