Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage & Automate selling process on Fruugo.

Nanciagenteel

The app runs smoothly and looks great. The app has made it so much easier for us to link and process products on Fruugo. It's totally hassle-free, we can do everything in Shopify as normal and the app simply sends that to Fruugo.

The product gets imported on the platform seamlessly and you will see all your Fruugo orders in your Shopify.
I definitely recommend this app. I can assure you once you learn the app features, you'll find it the best.! 10 out of 10 for sure but will give more if possible!

ClickWants.com

A very useful app! Easy to set up and a good system to list products to Fruugo. The help you receive from the support team is fast and effective. No issues at all. Great product.

Gilmor Hair & Beauty

Great support, easy to use and helped us to integrate properly with Fruugo. Would definitely recommend.

JustgreenBox

Very Bad Experience on the App, Why so high Review rate? real?
The support Aman, difficult to communicate. Simple questions will ask you to explain many times. we used the app 3 months, No one listing be published successfully.

Packed Direct UK

Great app and customer service. Does the job needed and was very good with our technical queries. Would recommend.

Feel Like Beauty Skincare

I am happy with this app, it is easy to use and app functionality are up to high standers.

The communication is really good and it is easy to contact CED commerce team.

Rabot 1745 Beauty

I am contacted quickly and given straight answers, when I am stuck they will often fix the problem for me. It is easy to use, easy to find and easy to communicate.

Diamantine

We used this app to create Fruugo feeds and it was perfect and easy to use. The support really helped a lot! With easy Product Management offered by the app, we will definately be using it for a long time. The App category mapping and Import/ Export section functionality was awesome. Hassle free integration and an amazing support team!!! Awesome

British Heritage Brands

Customer support has been excellent Shivalika, Karshit and many of them very helpful and very clever in resolving any issues five stars. For .90 cents a day you cant ask for a lot, I’m using this apps to integrate products from my Shopify Store to Fruugo. It has great functionalities and integrates everything from Images, Product Title & Descriptions. All I need to do was just create a profile and then publish. I’m very satisfied. I am using their Etsy and Bonanza app and looking at Magenative mobile app looks good. British Heritage brands

Pellatt Cornucopia

The app works very well, has many great features, like a super-fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your Shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.
I would recommend this app for any retailer who wants to expand his market reach to other countries.

With this app the sync between shopify and fruugo is very simple and quick.

Great work from the staff to help and support me in the whole process from setup to launch.

Recommended