Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

Aldous Bio | Productos Ecológicos Honestos, Coherentes y de Máxima Calidad

The app support is very fast and attentive and it's easy to list the products to Fruugo marketplace.

Activewear Brands

The CED commerce does everything that they say it does and the service from the team has been fantastic.

MYWISETONY

I have used it for some time now and it is working perfectly. I tried several platforms before this one, but this one by far does the best. The CS team is all so helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this app to integrate your shopify with fruugo and start selling right away.
They are more then helpful but go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with their work. They are permanently in my contacts for future work. - Customer service is always available and solve problem very fast. 5/5. I would highly recommend!

1001 Remedies

I want to give this company and team 10 out of 10. their support and Integration is really fantastic. I have installed the Fruugo integration app and I am very satisfied with the service. they are always available for helping. Appreciate on them support. this gonna be a great one. and the integration features they are giving is really working without any bug. i want to recommend this Integration to all to make their business on peak level. Thanks team.

Inland Leather Co.

Great app, very user friendly. Easily was able to upload products. Their customer service is top-notch, and available whenever you need them. So far so good. I have other apps with CEDcommerce also, good people to work with and very knowledgable, they get you up and running fast. CEO

Miraboxbuy

The App by CedCommerce is super in making business more convenient, great app, you should get one. it will definitely make your business better.

GS Equestrian

Avoid if you have a store with lots of products... this app is very limited in terms of what it can do and you will end up spending countless hours sorting out product categories

The Brands Market

This is a good app for us to manage our products on Fruugo. Thanks for Aman's kind help in solving everything. We are eager to get some orders asap.

Thanks a lot.

Kagmad.com

This app is amazing. Especially if you are in the dropshipping business and you have more than 10000 SKU's. Staff very helpful. I recommend it.

Fusion-Bags.com

I use this app to generate my feed from Shopify to my Fruugo account. I had only one issue with the app but after speaking to the team via Whatsapp & live chat they added the feature i needed the next day. Couldn't give a higher recommendation.