Reviews (223)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and Fruugo, especially for handling large product catalogues. The support team is praised for their proactive problem-solving and efficient communication via WhatsApp. Merchants value the app's user-friendly interface, quick upload and batch edit features, and its ability to manage complex integrations. Many report increased sales, expanded market reach, and streamlined operations as a result of using this app.

December 11, 2023

App is great and the customer service help from Uttkarsh was excellent! Thank you

biotiva-fr
Germany
2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Our integration with Fruugo was really easy with this app and we received great support from the integration team, particularly Uttkarsh who kept the project moving forward.

We appreciate the great support!

No Grow
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
September 28, 2023

Best support around. Yashwita took the task of onboarding our huge product catalogue and saw it through to completion in an efficient and professional manner.

I've reported issues on the Support chat and had someone fix the issues in a matter of minutes.

We use CED Commerce Apps for Walmart Integration too. We had a similarly great experience with that. I'd definitely recommend using CED Commerce Apps.

KicksWorldwide
3 months using the app
November 2, 2023

Uttkarsh and the team were persistent in seeing the integration through from start to finish and dealing with any issues very promptly. I would recommend them anytime

anydaydirect
4 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Uttkarsh was very helpful to us to add and migrate all our products to Fruugo and also help us with any issues or concerns we experience. We highly recommend this app

bump baby and beyond
Philippines
8 months using the app
October 24, 2023

Excellent support from CedCommerce and Uttkarsh in particular, he took the task of onboarding our huge product catalog and saw it through to completion in an efficient and professional manner.
He was very helpful and supportive throughout the process.
I'd definitely recommend using CED Commerce Apps connecting Shopify to Fruugo. Uttkarsh was very professional and helpful at every step.

E & L Apparel
About 1 month using the app
June 30, 2023

Overall, my experience with Ced Commerce Fruugo Integration's customer support was outstanding. Their prompt assistance, combined with their accuracy in resolving my query, left a positive impression on me. They didn't keep me waiting for long and quickly provided me with a clear and concise solution.

My Store
3 months using the app
September 26, 2023

Customer service is very professional and will still provide fast service to customers during off hours. I highly recommend this app

rockfruugo
China
23 days using the app
September 8, 2023

We have just concluded the integration of our store into Fruugo. We are very happy with the support from the CedCommerce Fruugo Integration team, especially with Uttkarsh.
Thank you for the great support and assistance during the whole process.

TheSoftCheek Store

The Soft Cheek Jewelry
Spain
About 2 months using the app
July 10, 2023

We started integrating with Fruugo about a month ago. Support of CedCommerce Fruugo Integration team has been done with frequent updates and mainly by Uttkarsh. All communication was transmitted via WhatssApp and Emails.
For what they have done so far, they have been very professional. I hope to continue like this. Thank you very much.

pilogen.de