Reviews (223)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and Fruugo, especially for handling large product catalogues. The support team is praised for their proactive problem-solving and efficient communication via WhatsApp. Merchants value the app's user-friendly interface, quick upload and batch edit features, and its ability to manage complex integrations. Many report increased sales, expanded market reach, and streamlined operations as a result of using this app.

July 10, 2023

We started integrating with Fruugo about a month ago. Support of CedCommerce Fruugo Integration team has been done with frequent updates and mainly by Uttkarsh. All communication was transmitted via WhatssApp and Emails.
For what they have done so far, they have been very professional. I hope to continue like this. Thank you very much.

pilogen.de
Germany
19 days using the app
August 30, 2023

excellent and easy integration and support team is also awesome, helped me a lot in integrating my products on Fruugo, Uttkarsh from CedCommerce helped us from the scratch and make our products Live on Fruugo… Really appreciate his efforts and would suggest this integration app.

Alhalal cosmetics
July 4, 2023

Brilliant customer service. Kept us updated at every step of the way during registration process. I would definitely recommend them.

Heimtex GmbH
Germany
3 months using the app
September 21, 2023

We are very happy with the CedCommerce support, we have not yet finished our integration but are confident this will be done with the help of CedCommerce.

IVENCI.COM
Belgium
August 29, 2023

For CedCommerce, I am really very satisfied. This is the best Fruugo integration I have ever used. It can always quickly upload products and batch edit. More importantly, their customer service is really superb. They always respond in the first time. Thank you very much Yashwita. She is very friendly to help me prepare the feed for Fruugo's review. Fruugo always makes troubles, but she never complains and modifies according to Fruugo's requirements every time. CedCommerce is really the best integration. It will never let you down.

findstellarzone
China
4 days using the app
July 8, 2023

Great support and quick integration. Team is always available to help via WhatsApp and email. Successfully added another sales channel to our ecom store.

Battery Mate
28 days using the app
October 29, 2023

Very nice, fast setup, working well.

Huizbirn
Austria
About 2 months using the app
August 9, 2023

Very easy integration and the support team are excellent in answering any questions/resolving any issues that come up. Makes the process of onboarding on Fruugo very simple. Would recommend.

Camellios
13 days using the app
September 4, 2023

getting very impressive and fast chat support on the other hand easy to use

My Store
6 months using the app
June 22, 2023

Great support in setting it up. Communication via whatsapp was a bit much though, was a few misunderstandings where they hadn't heard what I was saying or querying, aside from that everything else in ease of getting it setup and onboarded was great.

Mattress Guru