Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

SDHN Lifestyle

Support is great and needed. Without them it would have been difficult to get things up and running.

App works very well, has many great features, like a super fast product import/ update button, which imports the products from your shopify store to the Fruugo database. It takes about 2 seconds to import any updates I made in my shop. So, very happy with that. Other features are important and useful as well, like product categorization by product type. The dashboard with the status graphs are really nice.
I would recommend this app for any retailer who wants to expand his market reach to other countries.

Signare Tapestry

We are using this app on our Shopify store and no issues so far. Perfectly integrates with our Fruugo store so we can manage our orders from one place.

June 29, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!!

Frenshmo

Great app and great customer support. I was able to easily upload products to fruugo using this app.

June 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

Dungarees-online

The team were very helpful.. We ended up signing up for a year.. helped us move from our old channel to this one...

Accessory Outlet

Very helpful support. Integration appears to have worked well. Have only been using for a week or so so far so difficult to report on prolonged use or sales but the customer service is excellent.

Marcus Emporium LTD

Aman has been very helpful and he is very responsive. We had some small problems along the way but were able to resolve them through Aman's assistance. Great service!

American Shapewear

Aman Singh helped me sync the APP with my shopify store. He walked me through the entire process and helped us go live. We are new to this marketplace but as of now the APP is Syncing in well with our store.

Hopefully we will have success on this marketplace.

McAlister Textiles

The app is very simple to use, very easy to import the products from shopify to app to fruugo marketplace and is also easy to do the work.

Very user friendly with responsive support which helped us get up and running - in particular Aman and Lucifer who helped us out.

Philip Jones Jewellery

The app works well and the support is excellent. We did have some issues when duplicating products on our site which then caused duplicate SKUs in the app but the support received to resolve this was very swift.

PickaPocket

Great support from my product feed specialist Aman, and I have high hopes for sales on Fruugo! Nice app and background dev team is *****

July 12, 2019

Thank you, Anthony, for your precious review! I and my expert developers are always on their toes to develop the best tech-solution for the customers like you. We look forward to helping you in all manner we can. Best luck with your selling.