Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

6TN

Works exactly as described . I would recommend this app . customer support is excellent and when it is up and running is very easy

Bmini | Store for Design Enthusiasts with Kids

Fast and kind help + easy to use integration!
They not only helped me with the issue, they also helped solving it...thanks!

White Lotus

Fantastic support and quick responses by skype, they often fix something within a short time !thanks

AMOS

Very happy with the app and how seamlessly it connects with Fruugo, we had minor issues which were resolved within minutes. Great.

BUYCOMSTORE

I can say more that they are perfect. 5 stars are not enough if I could I give you more . Thank you Shivalika for your support

Aspect-Eyewear

I had a problem with my Shopify feed and reached out via their live chat support. Shivalika was my assistant and i can honestly say that i received 5* customer support from this outstanding agent. A real gem who I would happily employ myself with the level of service. Thanks so much.

irishchic.com

Shivalikadev from CED commerce is providing and outstanding customer service. Literally I have never experienced such a prompt and helpful customer service. Helped me all the way with category mapping and even did that for me so I can invest my time elsewhere. Greatly recommended not just for customer service but for user interface and all the app is just very helpful and great.

DeCouer

Amazing support from, Ced-commerce and excellent customer service from shivalikadev.
Very good system to list products to Fruugo

virginteez.ae

Amazing support from, CedCommerce and shout out to shivalikadev.
App made us so much easy to list our products on Fruugo we have over 20000 SKU's so it will be not possible to list them without this app and order start coming straight away :) GOD BLESS

Lavender Hill Clothing

Great App! It was very easy set up and the customer service I received was great. Orders started to come in within a day!