Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Fruugo, list your products and manage orders.

WatchandClockParts.com

Initially we thought this app was ok and gave it 5 stars

having used it for a few weeks now we are very dissappointed

We had 2 orders with inventory errors which suggests they are not uploading in real time as they say they are

when confronted about this they said it had been resolved but a week later the same problem. They told me that it wasnt their error but they were speaking to Fruugo about it, They clearly had not spoken to Fruugo at all and just said that they would make sure it never happened again.
This type of support is not satisfactory. If i replied to my customers like this I would have been closed down a long time ago

I have now spoke to Fruugo and they have cinfirmed that Cedcommerce did not speak to them at all about this problem and that the problem was Ced commerce NOT Fruugo . I have asked to speak to a manager but Ced commerce are not replying to me

JustgreenBox

Very Bad Experience on the App, Why so high Review rate? real?
The support Aman, difficult to communicate. Simple questions will ask you to explain many times. we used the app 3 months, No one listing be published successfully.

Joy of London

Maybe one star is too much. Interesting journey with this ap. Tried to load first time and never ever heard back from company with api information after I applied. I gave up and deleted the ap off my store. Three months later I receive and email asking me to come back? I explained my bad experience (or lack of one) and I awas assured all would be great this time. So, I loaded the ap and applied for a seller account. A week goes by and I have to contact customer service. Srajan was quite friendly and told me it take 2-3 weeks to get a sellers account. Ok, I never saw that mentioned anywhere. So, now out of sport, I am waiting to see if I hear back (for the second time) and then who knows if the ap is good for my shop? Lots of time invested in this ap, be prepared.

Now we are a month further and I have heard nothing! I contact help and they tell me to contact someone else.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !!

Thank you for sharing your concern.

It seems there is confusion. To sell on any marketplace, you need to have a Seller account out there and we help sellers to get one for them. You have applied on Fruugo marketplace and it is very unfortunate that you had not received any revert from them.

We would like to clarify that we are not the marketplace team. We are a third party marketplace integration provider who assists sellers to integrate their Shopify store to the Marketplace. We can not provide API details to any seller.

We hope this will help you. Thanks !!