Fruugo Marketplace Integration

Fruugo Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sync, Manage & Automate selling process on Fruugo.

Flauven

App doesn't work. Completely waste of time. I spent two weeks to get my products imported from smart collections but doesn't work and it's a shame Fruggo will continue rely on these guys

Joy of London

Maybe one star is too much. Interesting journey with this ap. Tried to load first time and never ever heard back from company with api information after I applied. I gave up and deleted the ap off my store. Three months later I receive and email asking me to come back? I explained my bad experience (or lack of one) and I awas assured all would be great this time. So, I loaded the ap and applied for a seller account. A week goes by and I have to contact customer service. Srajan was quite friendly and told me it take 2-3 weeks to get a sellers account. Ok, I never saw that mentioned anywhere. So, now out of sport, I am waiting to see if I hear back (for the second time) and then who knows if the ap is good for my shop? Lots of time invested in this ap, be prepared.

Now we are a month further and I have heard nothing! I contact help and they tell me to contact someone else.

April 8, 2019

Dear Seller !!

Thank you for sharing your concern.

It seems there is confusion. To sell on any marketplace, you need to have a Seller account out there and we help sellers to get one for them. You have applied on Fruugo marketplace and it is very unfortunate that you had not received any revert from them.

We would like to clarify that we are not the marketplace team. We are a third party marketplace integration provider who assists sellers to integrate their Shopify store to the Marketplace. We can not provide API details to any seller.

We hope this will help you. Thanks !!