FulfillSync: Auto Mark Orders

Auto Fulfillment & order tracking via FTP/SFTP, spreadsheet

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CHeW

Location New Zealand

I've been looking for a long time for this simple software to close the supply circle. Works well in testing and fulfills orders well.
The problem is Shopifys logic behind a fulfilled order is flawed. An order has to be fulfilled to send a notice to your 3PL or fulfillment partner and once it's fulfilled the App cannot add the tracking info!! Really an order isn't fulfilled until its fulfilled!! Shopify should send a Request to fulfill but leave the order open so it can actually be fulfilled when you know what's been sent!!

Collectong

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent support. Job is done accurately. We are very happy with the result Thank you for your service.

August 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this lovely review 🙌 🙌 🙌 We're so happy you're enjoying Fulfill Sync💞

A M Exclusive's Community Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app - helps us to upload all of our tracking numbers via CSV file. We can even upload the tracking numbers after the order has been fulfilled.

linenbundle-ie

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app and a great support team. I asked them to amend a parameter within their app and they were able to amend this within a few days.

Eagle Peak Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love Fulfill Sync. It has saved me so many hours. I use this for all of the drop shipping that I do. I would highly recommend using this in order to save time and work on other things for your online store.

tuninghunterZ

Location Germany

Really does its job perfect. Automated, a Extensive but simple to understand setup.
If you have a supplier and need their shipping info. The App is perfect, the supplier can send the data direct via an email or feed a google sheet, which is very easy to setup for the supplier too.

Veto Nails

Location Germany

Works perfect. Easy to set up. Saves a lot of time and even handles multiple parcel shipments, which is very convenient.

above & beyond

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Fantastic App that keeps getting little updates and being developed. Allows us to import fulfilled orders from our warehouse and sends out automatic notifications and archives orders etc etc. A real time saver for a fair price.

Uplift Active

Good app. Support is responsive and helpful. Does what it's intended to do and makes fulfillment from spreadsheets easy to do.

Store Boss

I think this app is great!!! because it helped me save a lot of time on tracker and a lot more......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8