Full Page Zoom

High quality zoom for high quality images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Madwonders2

Time spent using app About 1 year

A very effective app to enhance your webstore experience. It gives the store a clean and seamless visual, helping the customer appreciate all the details. Very easy and simple to use. Support is very responsive and helpful for configurations. Couldn't have asked for more. 5 solid stars for this app and the support service.

Rediscover Fashion

Location India

Its Awesome. The Full page zoom feature is very important for any customer to see the detailed product quality.
Thank You.

Les Bijoux De Samarobriva

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Comme d'habitude, une application qui met en valeur les photos, zoom, à prendre sans hésitation, Mike & Franck sont des développeurs avec un amour de leur travail merci les amis mon magasin commence à prendre forme grâce à vous
vous méritez plus de 5 étoiles un 20 sur 20
Kiss for all

Maczonestore

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Set up very easy to follow, the zoom is crystal clear and well worth paying $1.99 per month for that extra advantage on selling items to customers.

Coral Pipes

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and very nice feature for my shop, as seeing the pipes clearly is a must!

Kids Dragons

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Works like a charm and very cheap price as well.
I asked them to change something in the design and they did in less than 1 working day.
Good job guys and thank you!

Waiting for the arrows to switch between images without exiting full screen.. this would be a killer feature :)

Upper Earth

Time spent using app About 2 years

Best zoom app out there! Amazing full page product photos that show extreme details of each product.

Mma Silver

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice feature. The zoom function itself is really great, though we have noticed that it can occasionally have trouble loading, which is fixed by clearing cashed data. Other than that it's perfect.

August And Grace

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really liked a theme, but the only thing putting me off was the fact you couldn't enlarge the images.
Then I found this app which solved the issue! EASIEST ever app to install there is zilch coding.
Sadly the theme I then installed didn't allow the zoom, so I contacted support. Expected to wait for a few days but they replied in seconds and fixed in less than ten minutes! Fab app

Naturebag

Full Page Zoom is just what we needed, as our product (www.NatureBag.org) is highly textured and that shows beautifully when zoomed. You can practically feel the texture on your screen! Also, I wanted some non-product pages to have zoom, and the crew at Code Black Belt responded within minutes to assist with that. I have little doubt that we will sell more bags now that customers can zoom in on our images. I am 100% thrilled with this app.