Full Page Zoom

High quality zoom for high quality images

$2.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Stickerbrand

Time spent using app 11 minutes

I have been looking for a better zoom function for our store and this is it. The price for this service is excellent. Would of paid more, but glad it is very reasonable. Simple to the point without too much options to mess around with and reliable. Thank you guys for the amazing app. -Stickerbrand-

Gcm Engraving

This is a great App. No problems installing. Works great and pictures look awesome. Just what I was looking for.

Rsvp Paper Co

Awesome app with no install needed! Love how professional it makes my store look. Also offer amazing customer support should you need it!

www.rsvppaperco.com

Vitrinas Mexicanas

Location Mexico

The app works perfectly. Its the best zoom app ive found, easy to set up, use and user friendly. I'd add an option to show the users a caption that reads "click to zoom" or "click to enlarge" cos sometimes people dont know they can use this amazing zoom.

Lillicoco

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Works great. Love it! www.lillicoco.com

Hobbymodels Com

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

This app does exactly what I needed to.

Secretlentil

Just what I wanted! Easy to install and use. The images enlarge well on a laptop as well as phones and tablets. They're super crisp and detailed, down to each thread! I just increased the size of my images and this app made it totally worth it.

Von Hund

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great product and great support from Frank. Tried another zoom and they totally changed our theme, while code black belt added functionality in a seamless and clean way. Very pleased.

Gingerbread World

Easy to use. Super easy to install. Haven't tried some of the more advanced features but might consider them. Like the pricing!

Wayver

Location Australia

Works beautifully. Enhances the images dramatically so you can clearly see all the details.
When I first downloaded the app it wasn't working properly with my theme. I emailed the support team and within 20 mins they had replied and fixed the issue.