Easily launch great crowdfunding & pre-order campaigns. No platform fees!
Innovative two-phase (Commit & Pre-order) process. Fund your production runs, increase sales and amplify backers engagement.
Easy to use
Works beautifully with Shopify's order management and checkout processes.
UPDATE - May 13 2019 ++ We'll be launching v2 of Fundlify this June. Campaigns will be limited to 5 in starter plan and 50 in highest plan. Unlimited campaigns will not be available! Contact email@example.com for more details. ++
Fundlify empowers you to Independently crowdfund your projects on Shopify. Meet production minimums for any of your products every time, anytime and for as many products as you want!
Fundlify is the first platform to introduce a two-phase (commit & pre-order) crowdfunding process that Inspires backers confidence and enables you to assess product demand without risk.
Easily launch crowdfunding & pre-order campaigns on your Shopify store. No commission fee!
- Launch and fully manage crowdfunding campaigns on your Shopify store.
- Launch flash sale / pre-order campaigns.
- No crowdfunding commission fees.
- Fully integrated with Shopify's order management system.
- Keep your brand identity intact.
- Keep the traffic you drive to your website, not anywhere else.
- Have full access to your metrics, data and customers.
- Assess product demand without risk on you or your backers.
- Build a long-term, sustainable business.
- Work effectively with vendors and manufacturers.
- Internationally friendly, not limited to specific countries.
- Instant Installation, no code changes required.
- Works well with any theme.
- Supports your store's currency.
- The first of its kind two-phase (Commit & Pre-order) crowdfunding process.
- Run your campaign for as long as you need without having to worry about the limited 7 days credit card authorization period.
- Choose from three available campaign types (open, limited and sell stock).
- Works with both registered and guest users.
- Uses your store’s default payment gateway.
- Non-destructive campaign's product or variant selection.
- Set your commit deal price, pre-order, retail and cost prices.
- Set your campaign's commit and pre-orders targets
- Choose to process pre-orders with direct checkout or as drafts
- Edit and display estimated ship date on campaign’s widget.
- Edit and display campaign notes on campaign’s widget.
- Upload campaign’s banner image.
- Display project’s owner or designer details.
- Launch immediately or set publication date.
- Set campaign's timezone.
- Editable order status Notifications
- Customizable widget and collection.
- Customizable campaign's widget default messages.
- Define eligible backers (Customers) for each campaign.
- Send email campaign updates to your backers
- Display your quick notes on campaign’s widget.
- Automatically or manually end campaigns.
- Archive and unarchive campaigns.
- Enable requests automatically or manually when the campaign ends.
- Export campaign backers' data
- 100% Mobile friendly.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All Features Plus 10K Monthly Campaign Emails
All Features Plus 20K Monthly Campaign Emails
All Features Plus 50K Monthly Campaign Emails
All Features Plus 100K Monthly Campaign Emails
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
If you are looking to add crowdfunding feastures to Shopify, you should test Fundlify to see if it meets your needs. I tried everything available (there aren't many options), and Fundlify is the most complete crowdfunding app currently on offer in the Shopify APP store.
Thus far I have run two successful funding campaigns through Fundlify, and both worked well.
The system is easy for supporters to navigate, which is very important for campaign adoption. In the hundreds of pre-orders that I have received, I have had nothing but positive feedback on the process from my supporters.
The team that supports Fundlify are conscientious and interested in addressing any glitches that might appear. Recently, there was a Shopify infrastructure update that broke some aspects of the app. The team worked hard to address those issues.
If you need crowdfunding / pre-order functionality on your store, Fundlify is currently the best option.
We used and tested the fundlify app and it was amazing experience and very easy to use, Although the app goal is to raise crowd Funding on your own shopify store but you can use it for reaching other goals like sell future products, sell stock in hand fast, check market appetites for a new product, preorder products and even deliver in store pickups and creating draft orders to pay in store. Installation is easy and great customer support.