Powerful & Complete
Easily launch great crowdfunding, pre-order, group-buy and flash sale campaigns. No platform fees!
Innovative & Scalable
Innovative Split Crowdfunding (Commit & Pre-order) process. Assess demand. fund production runs, increase sales, amplify backers engagement.
Integrated & Robust
Works beautifully with Shopify's order management and checkout processes.
About Fundlify Crowdfund & Pre‑order
What it is?
Fundlify is the most complete Shopify App for creating powerful crowdfunding and pre-order campaigns.
Who is it for?
- Shopify brands who manufacture their own products.
- Shopify drop-shippers and resellers.
- Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigners who want to continue taking pre-orders on Shopify.
Why should I care?
- Launch powerful crowdfunding campaigns.
- Subscription-based - zero platform fees.
- It takes a few minutes.
- Take pre-orders for product pre-launches.
- Build customer awareness and collect emails before taking pre-orders.
- Offer an incentive to early adopters in the form of a deal price before taking pre-orders.
- Assess product demand before, during and after launch.
- Run flash-sale campaigns to clear available stock.
- Minimize or eliminate refunds.
- Beautifully designed for engaging user experience.
- Built-in customizable email notifications and campaign post updates.
Benefits to Shopify brands who manufacture their own products:
- Join the movement of sustainable manufacturing through crowdfunding.
- Be an environmentally conscious brand.
- Protect and strengthen your brand’s reputation and build public trust.
- Assess the demand and mitigate the risk of creating new products.
- Produce the right amount of the right product to the right customer.
- Avoid overly investing in new products.
- Fund multiple production runs for a specific product or a collection.
- Avoid production waste.
- Deliver products when seasonally appropriate.
- Increase customer engagement and loyalty.
- Build strong personal relationships with manufacturers.
Benefits to Shopify dropshippers & online retailers:
- Get the lowest wholesale cost per product.
- Greater selection of products and a broader range of niches.
- Confidently order large quantities of products directly from manufacturers and wholesalers.
- Build strong personal relationships with manufacturers and wholesalers
Benefits to Kickstarter / Indiegogo campaigners:
- In addition to the benefits
- Assess product demand before launching on Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
- Take pre-orders during and after launching on Kickstarter or Indiegogo.
- One-click Installation, no theme customization.
- Physical and digital products.
- Theme responsive.
- Supports currency, timezone and payment gateway.
- Supports variants.
- Manually end your campaigns.
- Direct checkout & draft pre-orders creation.
- Limit quantity per customer.
- Export backers' data to CSV file.
- Accept In-store pickups & COD. * Built-in customizable email notifications & post updates.
- 7 beautifully designed & responsive collection theme templates.
- Easily create, edit and sort collections.
- Eligible customers.
- Match your store look and feel.
Pricing 7-day free trial
FUNDLIFY PLUS 5
All Features / 5K Monthly Emails / 5 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 10
All Features / 10K Monthly Emails / 10 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 20
All Features / 20K Monthly Emails / 20 Campaigns
FUNDLIFY PLUS 50
All Features / 50K Monthly Emails / 50 Campaigns
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
I installed this app and it was easy to use. Support was very responsive. And we're launching our first campaign which was easy to set up. High Five for this app!
Thank you for your great review :) 🙌
If you are looking to add crowdfunding feastures to Shopify, you should test Fundlify to see if it meets your needs. I tried everything available (there aren't many options), and Fundlify is the most complete crowdfunding app currently on offer in the Shopify APP store.
Thus far I have run two successful funding campaigns through Fundlify, and both worked well.
The system is easy for supporters to navigate, which is very important for campaign adoption. In the hundreds of pre-orders that I have received, I have had nothing but positive feedback on the process from my supporters.
The team that supports Fundlify are conscientious and interested in addressing any glitches that might appear. Recently, there was a Shopify infrastructure update that broke some aspects of the app. The team worked hard to address those issues.
If you need crowdfunding / pre-order functionality on your store, Fundlify is currently the best option.
Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it :) - i hope that you're having a great experience with Fundlify v2.
We used and tested the fundlify app and it was amazing experience and very easy to use, Although the app goal is to raise crowd Funding on your own shopify store but you can use it for reaching other goals like sell future products, sell stock in hand fast, check market appetites for a new product, preorder products and even deliver in store pickups and creating draft orders to pay in store. Installation is easy and great customer support.
Thank you for your review RedooTattoo. We hope that you enjoy Fundlify v2 too :)