Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

by Gameball

Gamified Loyalty, Referrals and Rewards.

Tupisto Cabo

Excellent app, great customer service. We were looking for something exactly like this, recommended 100%.

Diamond Art DK

Very great app, with lots of opportunity and fun for my customers.
It makes the trafic on the website get a higher range too. I just love this app

Scifitoys.se

The best loyalty app out there. Great support and functions. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more new futures

Lebs3yal

We are using Gameball for about 2 months now, it is the best loyalty app on Shopify at the moment. We tried multiple apps, and it is the best by far. The support team is awesome. It has a lot of customizations, great analytics, and supports multiple languages at the same time like Arabic and English. I highly recommend this app.

All Would Envy

I have been looking around for an affordable and effective rewards for a long time coming, and I am so glad to have found Gameball. I especially love the clean, interactive and fun interface that the app provides. Best thing - customer service! Over the last couple of days while trying to set this up on my store, the team has been so swift and knowledgeable in their replies. I get replies almost instantly via their live chat. Can't wait to launch this on my store and reap the rewards. Kudos to the Gameball team!

Les éditions Bookmark

We started to use Gameball last october and so far this is going very well. The app is really powerful and the potential is just huge. Also the team behind Gameball is so dedicated. We had many issues at first and they addressed our issues quickly and always with a smile. The customer support is really openminded and keen on improving the app further. Definitely an app to watch and try !

LB.LA

After so many trial and errors, I finally found the BEST app for what I was trying to implement into my store and my customer's shopping experience! Rana was so kind and extremely responsive to every single message and question left! I love that this app allows you to have a reward program WITH levels and the best part, IT BEING FREE! I am so satisfied with this app, great job you guys!

Yoga Hero DE

We started using their PRO plan and the team has been super friendly and reply really fast. They offered to do a custom change for us and some special extras. I really did a thorough review of all loyalty program apps on the market and this one seems amazing and best value for the price. App installment and configuration run smoothly, we had no issues and needed no support (accept of replacing one icon to our custom icon, which must be configured in the code). For now this app deserves 5 stars!

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review, we're happy to know that our team was able to help💕

EmpressKorea

I need update for this,For the first time I liked design but I couldn't reinstall it because redeem function was stopped.NO close button or go back button on mobile widget on each screens. Very funny , It cannot restore customer data.If you reinstall it redeem function will be broken.Unkind customer service,I don't think this is good

February 11, 2021

We are sorry to hear about the experience you have described, encountering issues can be quite unfortunate, but no system is bugless. We as well want to clarify that we do support the close button and the back button on the mobile widget view, and it is free of charge. Also, we do mention and you receive a confirmation message upon uninstallation that any configuration will be deleted.
We've already reached you out and we are still waiting for your response to work with you on updating your customers' data again and check the issues you reported.

Flower City Soap Company

This app does amazing things and the customer service is above and beyond most other apps that I've tried or used! Thank you to Rana for your patience and help! I am looking forward to being able to show my customers all they can do and earn on my website! :)

February 9, 2021

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6