Gameball: Badges & Rewards

Gameball: Badges & Rewards

by Gameball

Game-like loyalty program and referrals

Benny's Tech Bar

Stop grappling with which rewards app to install and get Gameball! It takes gamification to the next level, with fun challenges, badges and points for customers to earn toward discounts. It still has referrals and all the usual stuff, but lots more.

Support team is amazingly responsive and happy to jump on a call with you to help build out the program to suit your brand. The interface is super easy to use and understand, and you can build your own challenges from scratch, modify and customise everything to suit your brand.

Can’t recommend them highly enough, and it’s only a matter of time before they become a top contender in the rewards and loyalty space. Fantastic App.

babynicecart

I was looking for something to create different badges and rewards based on different customer actions not the regular loyalty programs. The combination of having points and gamification is very nice and of course supporting multiple languages!

The only thing I really want is to be able to give badges based on the customer type.. Thanks guys!

February 2, 2020

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app! :)

Dani Larson

Une application que je cherchais et finalement j'ai trouvé tout ce dont j'avais besoin pour développer les ventes pour moi ainsi que le personnel et les services et les réponses aux messages instantanés, et un merci spécial à Omar

January 9, 2020

Nous sommes tellement heureux que vous appréciez notre application.
Merci pour vos commentaires! :)

Noah’s Forest Friends

The flexibility of how customers can earn points has been amazing! It's exactly what I have been looking for and can't wait to explore ranks and more dynamic challenges such as buying x of brand (requested feature).

The support you get is second to none and they are more than happy to take on any constuctive feedback.

We have been using this for a week so still finding our feet but so far our customers have loved it and having the ability to use every single point towards a discount has been a bonus.

January 2, 2020

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app! :)

Sweet Chain Music

Looking for an app that would ad in some of the features and I was blown away at first by the style and look of the app and second by the support. I messaged them through the app and they responded instantly, helped me with the issues I had. Great bunch of guys, highly recommend the app and Gameball.

December 31, 2019

متجر باندا

Gameball is my favorite app on shopify, the features it has and the people behind it are amazing. KEEP GOING <3

DOTS Planner

Gameball app is one of a kind for us! It replaced literally 3 apps that we used to have. Having the referrals, the levels & challenges, the notifications, the reporting on this and more, all of this helped us with our user retention. I'm writing this review after I faced a small issue and the support responded instantly.

WORLD TOUR INTERNATIONAL

I used this app to create a loyalty game for my brand. I really like how simple it is to setup. It would be better if integrated with a mobile app or had mobile app features.

December 18, 2019

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your review. Did you know that Gameball offers native Android and iOS integrations? If you have a mobile app, you can easily have Gameball features integrated in there :)

Thanks for your insights, maybe we need to highlight this somewhere. We will get in touch with you about how to have Gameball in your mobile app.

The Makeup Shop

I wanted to be your first review!
I really like how Gameball looks & feels. I think it's s the best in customers engaging that recently joined Shopify App Store. I am looking to witness it in top engaging apps, will keep using at and share the results with you, keep going gurus!