Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

by Gameball

Game-like loyalty program and referrals

The Rogue Crusade

If you're looking to gamify your store, this is the app to do it.

It's actively updated with new features being added frequently, and is a great balance of simple and fully featured. The front end widget is lovely. Plus customer support has been super responsive and worked out any kinks I had along the way. When they added POS integration and started rolling out newsletter and review integrations I was all in.

I've tried very nearly all of the reward system apps on Shopify, but none of them quite did what I wanted them to at the price points I could fit into my budget until this one popped up. Definitely worth it!

PopularSlime

Easy to configure in your shop. I had a problem with the amount of points and used the chat function integrated in the app, they responded and helped me! Turns out it was a misunderstanding on my part.
Though, I do suggest using this app!

Benny's Tech Bar

Stop grappling with which rewards app to install and get Gameball! It takes gamification to the next level, with fun challenges, badges and points for customers to earn toward discounts. It still has referrals and all the usual stuff, but lots more.

Support team is amazingly responsive and happy to jump on a call with you to help build out the program to suit your brand. The interface is super easy to use and understand, and you can build your own challenges from scratch, modify and customise everything to suit your brand.

Can’t recommend them highly enough, and it’s only a matter of time before they become a top contender in the rewards and loyalty space. Fantastic App.

Dani Larson

Une application que je cherchais et finalement j'ai trouvé tout ce dont j'avais besoin pour développer les ventes pour moi ainsi que le personnel et les services et les réponses aux messages instantanés, et un merci spécial à Omar

January 9, 2020

Nous sommes tellement heureux que vous appréciez notre application.
Merci pour vos commentaires! :)

Noah’s Forest Friends

The flexibility of how customers can earn points has been amazing! It's exactly what I have been looking for and can't wait to explore ranks and more dynamic challenges such as buying x of brand (requested feature).

The support you get is second to none and they are more than happy to take on any constuctive feedback.

We have been using this for a week so still finding our feet but so far our customers have loved it and having the ability to use every single point towards a discount has been a bonus.

January 2, 2020

Sweet Chain Music

Looking for an app that would ad in some of the features and I was blown away at first by the style and look of the app and second by the support. I messaged them through the app and they responded instantly, helped me with the issues I had. Great bunch of guys, highly recommend the app and Gameball.

December 31, 2019

متجر باندا

Gameball is my favorite app on shopify, the features it has and the people behind it are amazing. KEEP GOING <3

DOTS Planner

Gameball app is one of a kind for us! It replaced literally 3 apps that we used to have. Having the referrals, the levels & challenges, the notifications, the reporting on this and more, all of this helped us with our user retention. I'm writing this review after I faced a small issue and the support responded instantly.

WORLD TOUR INTERNATIONAL

I used this app to create a loyalty game for my brand. I really like how simple it is to setup. It would be better if integrated with a mobile app or had mobile app features.

December 18, 2019

Hi!
Thanks a lot for your review. Did you know that Gameball offers native Android and iOS integrations? If you have a mobile app, you can easily have Gameball features integrated in there. Please refer to our Developers Portal: https://docs.gameball.co

Thanks for your insights, maybe we need to highlight this somewhere. We will get in touch with you about how to have Gameball in your mobile app.

The Makeup Shop

I wanted to be your first review!
I really like how Gameball looks & feels. I think it's s the best in customers engaging that recently joined Shopify App Store. I am looking to witness it in top engaging apps, will keep using at and share the results with you, keep going gurus!

1 3 Next