4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its dynamic code generation and powerful search features. It's recognized for its easy setup, use, and customization. The app supports multiple languages and offers a range of functions, especially for Pro plan users. It's a valuable tool for boosting customer lifetime value and revenue. Merchants consistently praise the efficient and responsive customer support. The app also includes a unique front-end widget and an API for triggering rewards, making it a simple yet effective tool for enhancing sales and customer engagement through a top-tier loyalty program.

September 20, 2023

Having tested a lot of Loyalty apps, this one is by far the best!
Customisation is really easy. If you have several languages, it's possible to translate absolutely everything.

Many thanks to the support team and to Ganna for her help. They solved all my problems and even made an update for a specific request I had.

Many thanks to them!

Helvetskin
Switzerland
3 months using the app
Gameball replied October 12, 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your fantastic feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you've found Gameball to be the best among the loyalty apps you've tested.

Delivering top-notch support and addressing our users' specific needs is a priority for us, and it's heartening to hear that we could assist you effectively.🚀

November 9, 2023

Very disappointed to leave this review. There is no way to customize the email to add or delete the default templates as well as the display and settings don't match and a few other minor issues that I have tried to contact customer service several times to ask for help. What drove me crazy was that the live chat dialog (please note that the live dialog does not allow for live conversations, only messages, and their customer service is very slow to respond) was automatically closed after customer service replied to check with a colleague to confirm the issue. I then repeated the above steps back and forth 5-6 times, during which time I had asked to be contacted by email and they stubbornly insisted on using the live dialog box which drove me very crazy. Then the trial was over and I wasn't able to do any personalization. While paying I can still try to use it for 7 days but it has taken all my patience.

WeekInk
11 days using the app
Gameball replied November 15, 2023

Hello Chi,

First and foremost, I'd like to extend my sincere apologies for the challenges you've faced, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

For email customizations and settings: While our investigations show it's fully operational, we understand you might be facing isolated issues. Let's schedule a brief call to delve into specifics and swiftly resolve any concerns.

Live Chat Experience: I understand the frustration you experienced with the live chat dialog. We recently underwent updates, which may have caused some confusion and have been identified and rectified now. Our live chat is now fully operational, allowing for seamless conversations. I appreciate your understanding during this period of maintenance.

To make things right, I'd like to offer you a personalized support session. Our team is eager to ensure you make the most of our platform, tailoring it to your goals. As a token of appreciation for your patience, as well as a complimentary month on any paid plan when you decide to reactivate.

Could we arrange a call at your convenience to address these matters promptly? please book a call from that link

Wish you a good day!

August 30, 2023

The customer support team has been really helpful in addressing my queries for the app, especially Dania who really devised a viable solution for my problem and cleared my concerns. I hope I have a great experience with Gameball in the future as well.

Dari Mooch
Pakistan
4 months using the app
Gameball replied September 6, 2023

Thank you Mujtaba for your kind words! We're here to make your experience with Gameball exceptional, and we're thrilled to have Dania on our team to assist you. If you ever need further assistance or have questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to a fantastic journey ahead with Gameball! 🚀

October 11, 2023

For me, an absolutely unrivaled loyalty program application.

When I was choosing, I installed about 6-8 of them and none were nearly as sophisticated, but at the same time as nice in appearance as this one. What I really like about the widget is that you have the option to choose from predefined badges, challenges and levels, which you can also edit as needed or create new ones. It will help a lot and make the job easier.
I also like the simple but really tasteful and minimalist overall look. I was actually surprised at how nice it all is. Especially the icons and pictograms are great.
I'm really looking forward to finish and public my store. Loyalty program is something that I didn't have at my previous store and it was a big requirement for me to have it here on Shopify and it exceeded my expectations.

I must also mention the splendid customer service, I communicate with Dania and I feel that I am receiving absolutely above-standard care.

10 stars out of 5 for me, I'm seriously absolutely thrilled :-)

Krasopiska
Czechia
1 day using the app
Gameball replied October 15, 2023

Your experience, having tested multiple options, is incredibly valuable to us.

It's fantastic to hear that our widget helped in making your job easier. Your kind words about our customer service, and Dania in particular, mean the world to us.

We're here to help you succeed, and we're just as thrilled to have you on board. 🚀

May 31, 2023

I think this app is very useful and very nice.
Assistance is immediate.
There is also the free plan.

Liula.it
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Gameball replied June 20, 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback on our app. We're glad to hear that you find it useful and appreciate its functionality. We hope you are always enjoying using Gameball 💫

October 12, 2023

The customer support team is super helpful and knowledgeable.

WellCart
About 2 months using the app
Gameball replied October 15, 2023

We are so happy to hear that Toaa and we look forward to a booming loyalty program for your clients 💫 💪🏼

August 26, 2023

NICKEL J ADORE CETTE APPLICATION, sa aide à fidéliser les clients et les faire acheter. c'est bien penser

Emy Créa
France
About 5 hours using the app
Gameball replied August 31, 2023

"Merci beaucoup pour votre retour positif sur notre application ! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que notre solution vous aide à fidéliser vos clients et à stimuler leurs achats. Si vous avez d'autres questions ou commentaires, n'hésitez pas à nous en faire part. Votre satisfaction est notre priorité. À bientôt !"

Edited January 15, 2021

Alright, so there were some issues at first (not going to lie it almost caused us to delete the app). But they did have GREAT communication after a few messages and emails (they have an in-app chat, it's great). They addressed the concerns and we're sticking with them. Their app is beautiful, easy to use and we had instant sign-ups on it. Do not hesitate to download - in less than 24 hours we had 60 sign-ups and haven't even launched our campaigns yet regarding there being rewards. I applaud them for addressing the concerns and their communication.

Post Mortem
Almost 3 years using the app
Gameball replied January 15, 2021

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Our aim is to always create the best experience for our clients. We look forward to working with you and grow together.
Please let us know if we could assist with anything else ❤😄

April 8, 2021

The best loyalty app out there. Great support and functions. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more new futures

Scifitoys.se
Sweden
Almost 3 years using the app
Gameball replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

April 28, 2022

The best retention and loyalty program ever. customer service are great and really very helpful. I highly recommend it.

Natavis
Egypt
Over 2 years using the app
Gameball replied May 8, 2022

Thank you Hussein for your 5-star review. It's greatly appreciated :)