Reviews (219)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its dynamic code generation and powerful search features. It's recognized for its easy setup, use, and customization. The app supports multiple languages and offers a range of functions, especially for Pro plan users. It's a valuable tool for boosting customer lifetime value and revenue. Merchants consistently praise the efficient and responsive customer support. The app also includes a unique front-end widget and an API for triggering rewards, making it a simple yet effective tool for enhancing sales and customer engagement through a top-tier loyalty program.

Edited December 28, 2021

Gameball is easily one of the best designed loyalty apps on Shopify. It truly is in a league of it's own with design, aesthetic, functionality and support. The team behind it are clearly very passionate about Gameball and it's users. This app has a lot of potential for us and our business, but some things have fallen short - especially as a small business. The Points expiry feature being blocked behind the Pro plan was disappointing. This is a feature that many rewards apps have inclusively to all their paid plans, and it has been something that initially put us off continuing with Gameball. There are a few features hidden behind an expensive paywall, which can be hard to justify for small businesses. However, the support team is incredibly attentive and helpful, and have been very informative about their plans for future plans that are more affordable and practical for smaller merchants and users. This has been very promising and has meant we will continue to support Gameball despite some initial doubts. We have high hopes for Gameball in the future and are happy to continue using this app with the hopes it will continue to grow and improve. I anticipate returning to give this review 5 stars soon.

Yesterday's Tech
Gameball replied January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback! We totally understand where you are coming from and we are happy to let you know that a new pricing plan is to roll out soon that supports SMEs first and foremost.

March 28, 2021

We are using Gameball for about 2 months now, it is the best loyalty app on Shopify at the moment. We tried multiple apps, and it is the best by far. The support team is awesome. It has a lot of customizations, great analytics, and supports multiple languages at the same time like Arabic and English. I highly recommend this app.

Lebs3yal
Egypt
Gameball replied November 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it!

November 19, 2020

Best Loyalty program in the market. Great interface and great customer service. The app gives you a full range of options and at the same time, you can integrate it into multiple languages. Fully recommend this app!

VESIICA
Spain
Gameball replied December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation and your review! We really do appreciate it :)

November 23, 2020

Gameball is a very good points rewards app with very nice UI design. Here are its benefits:
1) Great front UI design with attractive icon and interface
2) Nice and simple backend interface to easily understand all settings
3) App integration function which can achieve customer leave review ( I'm using judge.me and get points rewards
4) Nice custom message pop up function to different audience. Hope more function will be added by developer to make this rewards app greater.

Nature Therapy
Singapore
Gameball replied December 23, 2020

We are glad to know that you enjoy using Gameball, and thanks for your 5-stars review!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with your suggestions or if you need help with anything.

October 14, 2022

Great and simple set up. The icons and levels make it easy to customise to your brand. Easy look and feel on your website. There are some useful ideas on campaigns and extra points for participating in certain sales activities.

Base Essentials
October 29, 2022

So far everything is working out perfectly. Support is nice and helpful. Will keep using the app- Thanks

MineralsClub
Italy
November 24, 2020

The app looks great both in the back office and on the website for customers to use with lots of nice features. Would be great to see some of the top-end features onto the Pro plan but might just be wishful thinking. The team responds, seemingly any time of day, with answers and help.

DnDice
Gameball replied December 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our support team will reach out to hear more about your suggestions 😄

May 17, 2022

Super effective application that helps me to retain my customers. Also I was glad to work with Habiba, one of the gameball team, such a helpful and patient person who explain everything and moves with me step by step and helps me to understand the application and to implement my project ideas through gameball.

Beauty 911
Egypt
October 13, 2022

Lauren is smart, patient, and available to help with a users needs. She has spent multiple calls screen sharing with me to answer all my questions.

Both& Apparel
October 27, 2020

I am totally in love with this app! I can promise you that your customer will enjoy it and will generate more traffic on your shop. Also the customer support is very good and help you very quickly if you have any question.
Best app for rewarding your customer and make more sales for sure!

Japan Deal World
Japan
Gameball replied October 31, 2020

We are so happy that you are enjoying our app! :)
Thanks for your feedback!