Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program w/ store credit, giveaways & loyalty points

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

E Parkville

Location Egypt

Amazing App, its extremely user friendly for both store owner and customer.
The Support team is very active and always there to guide and explain how to use all the features and iNcrease ROI.
They have a dynamic roadmap and always add new features to the app. Highly Recommended

May 8, 2022

May we always strive to exceed your expectations, Sally! It's our pleasure to serve customers like you :)

Thank you very much!

Lonia

This app is extremely customizable if you're looking to build a top tier loyalty program. It's THE MOST customizable by far if you ask me, and believe me, I've tried a bunch. I'll also have to add that the customer service is wonderful and super responsive. If you've got questions or concerns, or just want some insight, they will be on it right away! I'm excited for the direction my loyalty program will head in by utilizing this app on LoniaShoes.

May 8, 2022

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to serve you!

chefmay.com

I used many Apps for Loyalty and points rewards. Gameball is most effective with many scenarios, very easy, neat design, and excellent customer experience. From my point of view. All E-commerce websites must try this App. It is Amazing, easy and not expensive for the service they give

May 8, 2022

Hello Shadeeka! Just wanted to let you know how much your review means to us here at Gameball. It always makes our day when we find customers happy of the service we provide.
So excited for our collaboration, Shadeeka.

ספורט אונליין

Really great app, Best in market! Its allow all the features you can imagine with a very unique design that suitt perfect to new website. The Support is answering in several hours and take care the best of you! Highly recommend !

May 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your support. It means the world to us!

The Raw Lavender

Gameball looks like a very interesting application and I think it's a must for any kind of store. Although I just recently started to use it properly, I am confident with the help of Gameball, I can increase my engagement with the customers. Their customer service is top-notch!!

May 8, 2022

Thank you! It makes our day that we are able to provide you with 5-star service.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Gotu.pt

Gameball is like a dream come true. A very good looking loyalty app that has alot of options and entertainment for our customers.

May 8, 2022

We are grateful for your feedback!
It's our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests :)

Thank you very much!

Cocowod

Great app. Amazing customer service. Nice and elegant design. Don't forget the deep-links feature, an unique feature to set up much better the app, less intrusive to your visitors. Recommended without any doubt.

January 10, 2022

We can't thank you enough for the kind words, it means the world to us!

Yesterday's Tech

Gameball is easily one of the best designed loyalty apps on Shopify. It truly is in a league of it's own with design, aesthetic, functionality and support. The team behind it are clearly very passionate about Gameball and it's users. This app has a lot of potential for us and our business, but some things have fallen short - especially as a small business. The Points expiry feature being blocked behind the Pro plan was disappointing. This is a feature that many rewards apps have inclusively to all their paid plans, and it has been something that initially put us off continuing with Gameball. There are a few features hidden behind an expensive paywall, which can be hard to justify for small businesses. However, the support team is incredibly attentive and helpful, and have been very informative about their plans for future plans that are more affordable and practical for smaller merchants and users. This has been very promising and has meant we will continue to support Gameball despite some initial doubts. We have high hopes for Gameball in the future and are happy to continue using this app with the hopes it will continue to grow and improve. I anticipate returning to give this review 5 stars soon.

January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback! We totally understand where you are coming from and we are happy to let you know that a new pricing plan is to roll out soon that supports SMEs first and foremost.

Carathea

It has been working well, however I've had to disable it as it seems I can't exclude points from the Sale/Reduced items. Therefore, I'm regularly giving double discounts. Other loyalty point apps I've looked at have to ability to exclude discounted products and only include full price products from receiving points. I wish Gameball could do this. This is quite a big issue for me. Apart from that, it was working well.

January 10, 2022

It is sad to see you go but as we take customers' feedback seriously we have come up with a solution for this issue and good news it is in our product roadmap :)

Remaly Designs

Honestly this is the best loyalty app I have found so far! I believe it will be really fun and encouraging for customers as it has nice challenges, and what's even better is that you can customize the challenges! I like how customers can share instagram links, as some apps only have Facebook and twitter.
One thing I would love to be in the app is for customers to get points for writing reviews on products and also being able to share on instagram story or post!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much Najla! Here's to winning customers for life, we'll surely be considering your request moving forward.