Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Devoteewear

There are so many good things about this app and the team behind it that we cannot cover everything here, but if you are looking for a modern app that's powerful, flexible, has good pricing and AMAZING customer support, look no further. We have tried so many popular apps but Gameball stands at the top of the list for sure. Easy to setup, clear instructions, very pleasing branding for your store and super powerful.

testing-corralboots.com

The app is very complete. We had a complicated idea that we needed to implement and we not only found the features in the app, but the customer service is really amazing, We were helped numerous ways in a very quick manner from our account rep. Keep the good work Gameball

Yum Candy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

The app is easy to use and does everything you need for a loyalty program. We have tried many other loyalty apps, none have come close Gameball. As a bonus their customer service is outstanding. Would highly recommend!

Girl Power Gear

Setting it up was easy which is helpful and I love the cute pop up window on my website for the customers to see their points.

Dej mi pokojovku

Location Czechia

The Gameball app is great. It fulfills all the important functions with which we want to reward our customers. Administration is simple. The setting options are also very good for the starter plan. The app works very well and the technical support responds very quickly. We would appreciate a more detailed manual for third-party application integrations, eg Klaviyo. :) Thank you

STQ SHOES

Location China

A very good loyalty program and points app, it has a lot of useful logos, and its customer service response is perfect and fast. I will recommend this app to all my seller friends!!!

Casafolino.com

Location Italy

app molto completa, la sto provando e l assistenza è eccellente. contiene molti rpogrammi di affiliazione e rewards

Very God

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 10 hours

A hideous thing! I was trying out the $ 120 / month version, it's horrendous! After I change plans, everything is bugged in the control dashboard, also you cannot customize the email, the GAMEBALL brand appears everywhere, ruining my brand, customer service is non-existent, in live chat I am never online, believe me guys, it looks very cool as an app, but it really isn't. IF YOU COULD PUT 0 STARS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I finally manage to contact customer service, asking to remove their brand from the email footer, what do they reply to me? They answer me like "We can not remove our brand for anti-spam" what excuse is ???? I'm a developer and it doesn't take anything to remove it, with a bit of CSS or a change to the email and everything is removed, can I ever pay $ 120 a month for a product that doesn't contain my branding? Valutation: 0 STARS!

August 19, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are so sad to see your review and would to clarify that tech issues are frequently present in all software around us and our team was able to resolve time cautiously.

As for the email footer branding, since we abide by CASL and CAN-SPAM laws by which we prevent our clients from any spam threats thus we decide not to remove our branding from the footer of the emails that are sent out from Gameball to your clients. Meanwhile we offer wide flexibility to customize the email content and to remove the footer from the widget itself

Soyamigo

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app that fits perfectly our needs and the needs of our costumers. The support team is incredible attentive and proactive in solving any issue or inquiry.

Celeste's Pet Palace

Just started using the app and it looks great. Wish I had more customer now so I could get a higher tier, but that will come soon :-)