Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Loyalty program with store credit, giveaways, points & badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Raw Lavender

Location United Arab Emirates

Gameball looks like a very interesting application and I think it's a must for any kind of store. Although I just recently started to use it properly, I am confident with the help of Gameball, I can increase my engagement with the customers. Their customer service is top-notch!!

May 8, 2022

Thank you! It makes our day that we are able to provide you with 5-star service.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Gotu.pt

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Gameball is like a dream come true. A very good looking loyalty app that has alot of options and entertainment for our customers.

May 8, 2022

We are grateful for your feedback!
It's our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests :)

Thank you very much!

Cocowod

Location Spain

Great app. Amazing customer service. Nice and elegant design. Don't forget the deep-links feature, an unique feature to set up much better the app, less intrusive to your visitors. Recommended without any doubt.

January 10, 2022

We can't thank you enough for the kind words, it means the world to us!

Yesterday's Tech

Location Australia

Gameball is easily one of the best designed loyalty apps on Shopify. It truly is in a league of it's own with design, aesthetic, functionality and support. The team behind it are clearly very passionate about Gameball and it's users. This app has a lot of potential for us and our business, but some things have fallen short - especially as a small business. The Points expiry feature being blocked behind the Pro plan was disappointing. This is a feature that many rewards apps have inclusively to all their paid plans, and it has been something that initially put us off continuing with Gameball. There are a few features hidden behind an expensive paywall, which can be hard to justify for small businesses. However, the support team is incredibly attentive and helpful, and have been very informative about their plans for future plans that are more affordable and practical for smaller merchants and users. This has been very promising and has meant we will continue to support Gameball despite some initial doubts. We have high hopes for Gameball in the future and are happy to continue using this app with the hopes it will continue to grow and improve. I anticipate returning to give this review 5 stars soon.

January 10, 2022

Thanks so much for the feedback! We totally understand where you are coming from and we are happy to let you know that a new pricing plan is to roll out soon that supports SMEs first and foremost.

Carathea

It has been working well, however I've had to disable it as it seems I can't exclude points from the Sale/Reduced items. Therefore, I'm regularly giving double discounts. Other loyalty point apps I've looked at have to ability to exclude discounted products and only include full price products from receiving points. I wish Gameball could do this. This is quite a big issue for me. Apart from that, it was working well.

January 10, 2022

It is sad to see you go but as we take customers' feedback seriously we have come up with a solution for this issue and good news it is in our product roadmap :)

Remaly Designs

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Honestly this is the best loyalty app I have found so far! I believe it will be really fun and encouraging for customers as it has nice challenges, and what's even better is that you can customize the challenges! I like how customers can share instagram links, as some apps only have Facebook and twitter.
One thing I would love to be in the app is for customers to get points for writing reviews on products and also being able to share on instagram story or post!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much Najla! Here's to winning customers for life, we'll surely be considering your request moving forward.

Experience Philippines

Location Philippines

Looking for rewards program. Gameball does more with its customize challenges. Really love this app!

November 4, 2021

Hi Gian! Thank you for your five star review, glad to know you are having a good stay at Gameball and we're looking forward to helping you push your start-up forward

Tchooz Shoes

Location Lebanon

I would like to post this because Gameball is 1 of the perfect applications on shopify that can help you get what you want without complications and the customer service is superb, they answer you even during holidays and find your solution so fast. 5 starts it is :)

November 4, 2021

Hello Joseph, for you to say " Gameball is one of the perfect applications on Shopify" makes our day! We are overjoyed with your review, thank you!

Cariona

I've been using this app for a few months now and it has been great. I had some issues creating a referral program but the chat support was fantastic. Thank you!

November 4, 2021

Hello Eric! It's great to hear that our support team was able to help you out, thank you for your kind words.

Ignattius Global Entertainment LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

Not for me right now, as I need a Reviews an E-mail automation integrated to the Rewards program. Right now, it only offers 3rd party integrations, and my problem is that I need to upgrade to the PRO Plan in order to do that plus paying for the other apps to integrate as well. Other than that the app has the best design in the marketplace.

November 4, 2021

"The app has the best design in the marketplace " makes a fantastic review! We apologize for the inconvenience, we are looking forward to working with you in the near future