Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

Gameball: Loyalty & Rewards

by Gameball

Game-like loyalty program and referrals

BASICLAD

Gameball is by far the best app out there for a Loyalty Program, in my opinion. It helps me to engage my customers in a fun way while rewarding them in the process. This app is very straightforward and very easy to integrate. Aside from this app, the support that I had received from Gameball was exceptional. Ahmed was very patient with me, explaining everything in detail so that I can better understand how to execute Gameball on my website. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to elevate their brand experience.

June 11, 2020

Linebreakers

I love where this app is going and the customer support from Omar was outstanding. I feel the pricing is a little top heavy and some features should be accessible in lower tiers like missions and campaigns.

May 14, 2020

Thanks for your review! We are always happy to support.
Your feedback will be taken in consideration. We take feedback too seriously :)

The Rogue Crusade

If you're looking to gamify your store, this is the app to do it.

It's actively updated with new features being added frequently, and is a great balance of simple and fully featured. The front end widget is lovely. Plus customer support has been super responsive and worked out any kinks I had along the way. When they added POS integration and started rolling out newsletter and review integrations I was all in.

I've tried very nearly all of the reward system apps on Shopify, but none of them quite did what I wanted them to at the price points I could fit into my budget until this one popped up. Definitely worth it!

PopularSlime

Easy to configure in your shop. I had a problem with the amount of points and used the chat function integrated in the app, they responded and helped me! Turns out it was a misunderstanding on my part.
Though, I do suggest using this app!

Benny's Tech Bar

Stop grappling with which rewards app to install and get Gameball! It takes gamification to the next level, with fun challenges, badges and points for customers to earn toward discounts. It still has referrals and all the usual stuff, but lots more.

Support team is amazingly responsive and happy to jump on a call with you to help build out the program to suit your brand. The interface is super easy to use and understand, and you can build your own challenges from scratch, modify and customise everything to suit your brand.

Can’t recommend them highly enough, and it’s only a matter of time before they become a top contender in the rewards and loyalty space. Fantastic App.

Dani Larson

Une application que je cherchais et finalement j'ai trouvé tout ce dont j'avais besoin pour développer les ventes pour moi ainsi que le personnel et les services et les réponses aux messages instantanés, et un merci spécial à Omar

January 9, 2020

Nous sommes tellement heureux que vous appréciez notre application.
Merci pour vos commentaires! :)

Noah’s Forest Friends

The flexibility of how customers can earn points has been amazing! It's exactly what I have been looking for and can't wait to explore ranks and more dynamic challenges such as buying x of brand (requested feature).

The support you get is second to none and they are more than happy to take on any constuctive feedback.

We have been using this for a week so still finding our feet but so far our customers have loved it and having the ability to use every single point towards a discount has been a bonus.

January 2, 2020

Sweet Chain Music

Looking for an app that would ad in some of the features and I was blown away at first by the style and look of the app and second by the support. I messaged them through the app and they responded instantly, helped me with the issues I had. Great bunch of guys, highly recommend the app and Gameball.

December 31, 2019

متجر باندا

Gameball is my favorite app on shopify, the features it has and the people behind it are amazing. KEEP GOING <3

December 24, 2019

DOTS Planner

Gameball app is one of a kind for us! It replaced literally 3 apps that we used to have. Having the referrals, the levels & challenges, the notifications, the reporting on this and more, all of this helped us with our user retention. I'm writing this review after I faced a small issue and the support responded instantly.

December 24, 2019