Geo Shipping Bar

Geo Shipping Bar - Display IP based free Shipping Bar

Price: Free

nvenn hair and beauty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple, easy to use! Great customer service. I reached out to inquire about a feature and the response was that they added it for me. It was super quick and a very pleasant surprise. Highly recommend!

Cote Cuir Leather

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app for 2 years and we are really happy with it. We can set many shipping bars at no cost. Thank you!

Monsters Ink

Highly recommend this app if you are looking to create country/region specific shipping messages. Had some issues with how the banner was positioned on mobile with other elements of the website. I reported to this to their support team who were friendly and resolved the issues promptly. 5* service!

The Original Tea Company

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Very easy to create free shipping for selected countries, and the colours/fonts are easily customisable. Great app.

Miss Valkyrie

Great app! Does everything I need (display different minimum values for free shipping per country). I had to hide the bar on a particular page and the support team help me with this extremely quickly.

The 7th Avenue

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App and the best part is their customer service, Thank you Ravi for the support. I highly recommend this App

Jungle Joolz

Location Lebanon

Amazing app. Easy to figure out and use! Very helpful in targeting country specific customers around the world. I set around 10 different banner messages to more than 20 countries. Way to go

TITAN MEDICAL

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is another great app from MLVeda! Using it for several years and happy. This company doing nice apps and their customer service is #1. THANK YOU.

Boutique Sweet Birdie

Location Japan

GREAT app! Easy to create the bar for each country & looks nice! I have been looking for this function for a long time. Thank you so much for your quick & kind support, too!

TIGHTPAC

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app and great customer service!! You can choose different messages for different countries!!

Previous 1 3 4