GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on their IP Address

Vahdam Teas

This App is really helpful for redirecting your different websites by setting up rules very easily. In addition, these guys are very prompt in helping you out in the smallest of things.

Love Powered Co.

The app is pretty straight forward to setup, I'm not very tech savy so I had to reach their support a couple of times. They even helped me costumize the look and feel of the banner.

SPACEMAN

Have been using this app for the last couple of months and it just works! The backend user interface is user-friendly and it was straightforward and simple setting up the re-direct. Their support team was quick in responding to queries and troubleshooting.

Minbie Us

Really easy to install and operate. Works consistently allowing us to send any overseas traffic to the correct regional Shopify store. Also, their customer support is great. They were able to work with me to omit our blog page from the redirect.

Become

We've only been using the app for a few days now but so far it's been really great! We had some pretty specific design ideas for the drop-down that required custom CSS and Spice Gems was great with helping us out with that! They always reply quickly and promptly and addressed any issues that we had as well as caught a mistake I made while setting it up. Overall great support and a great app!

Mawu Eyewear

App works for our international websites. The support team is also great and very helpful. They have resolved all my queries and guided me through the application. Customisation is good, however we use auto redirect for each specific website.

Famme Sportswear

EDIT: another language related app was to blame for the wrong redirect. Fast support, and it works now. * Automatic redirect works fast if one changes some code lines, else it is slow. * We experienced that the redirect sometimes was wrong, sending people in Norway to the international store. To elaborate on the wrong redirect, it only seems to happen the first time someone enters the page, the next time the redirect is correct. But for example in private mode, it gets it keeps getting it wrong. ** Having the app at multiple stores(we longer have that setup) lead to bouncing back and forwad between the stores. It works pretty much as described, but a little buggy and slow, nice to have an option to do automatic redirect or manual. A nice feature would be exclusive redirect. So that we do not have to list up many countries to say that all countries except X will be sent to our international site.

Swahaproducts

App works great and the customer service is very prompt! I would highly recommend this app.

Taikka

Excellent customer service! We use it for our Australian website and it works really well. We had no idea how to design the pop up banner and the team was super helpful with us!

Mellow Cosmetics

This app has enabled us to redirect all our Australian customers to our AU site so they can pay in their currency. Great that it can be done without any pop ups and just redirect automatically too!
Previous 1 3 4