GeoIP Country Redirect

Redirect Visitors based on the Country. Geo Location

From $7.50/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

GeoIP Country Redirect

Cycology Clothing AUS

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I had to verify some of the functionality of the app with their support and the response was very efficient and thorough. Happy to recommend these guys.

Inessa

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Having issues getting set up. Have tried to contact support multiple times but am being blocked by 'prove your human' test which isn't fully displayed on the screen so I can't see what I'm supposed to answer. I don't have another way to contact support so can you please respond to me here as I'm having issues getting the app to work.

August 12, 2022

The merchant contacted us shortly after posting the review. The team has addressed all the queries raised by the merchant.

Kendamil

The support from the team at SpiceGems is second to none. App appears to be working as expected. Thank you for the CSS help team!

Marchesa

Time spent using app About 1 year

A+ Recommended. App works right out of the box. However, after other unrelated changes on the site, the app can unintentionally break. Support is stellar, 10/10 and will work to identify the problems, reproduce it, figure out a root cause AND get back timely for proper resolution even if those problems have nothing to do with their code. Very comfortable using this platform going forward.

by Parra BV

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app does its job very well is very easy to use!
Small note/ hint: I wanted to adopt some redirect rules from the set of rules of one of our webstores, but found out that if you have the app open in multiple tabs, the change you make will be done in all open tabs. The SpiceGems team is fast, knowledgeable and very helpful.
So far, all questions and requests have been answered completely and promptly. keep it up!

Assolari

Super satisfied with this app and support! I thought it was going to be a pain to have the pop up and integration right in my stores, but the support team solved all my issues and delivered everything I asked for. Thank you!

Flora & Curl Haircare

Time spent using app About 3 years

Their customer service is just amazing. They are so fast to respond. They helped me modify my theme code to install a site switching drop down menu which is so helpful. Great work.

Banbé Eyewear

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team were very helpful with a tricky issue we were facing between a new clone site. Speedy & accurate response. App is very easy to use & straight forward to set up.

Doenvang-uk

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am using this app in 6 different stores. I am really happy with the service and the functionality of the application. Easy to use and works smoothly.

Runderwear™

Time spent using app Over 3 years

User friendly Geo IP redirection app, with simple to advanced level settings. We use it to direct traffic between 5 stores, each with a targeted geographic catchment area. The support team is extremely helpful and is happy to get hands on to help with any queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11