GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on the IP Address. Geo IP Redirect

HairMax

Spice Gems has always been super responsive with any support ticket or email I send them and their app works perfectly. 100% Recommend!

Petal & Pup

Easy setup and working well on two high volume sites. Support has been fast and efficient throughout as well.

Bijoux Indiscrets

Easy to use and efficient support team. Useful when you have different stores because of language/geography.

Piyama

Have received ongoing first class support in getting our pop up customised to match the look and feel of our website. Excited to launch this. Thank you!
UPDATE: Harshita and team are always so fast to respond to any queries I have and go above and beyond.

waholife

Support and service on every interaction has been thorough, quick and friendly and most often a few options presented when I was deciding how best to handle some diff stores for unique geo regions. First class support from Vivek - thank you!

PRIORI Skincare

The support team was very helpful and quickly helped us customize the look of the pop-up box so we are now able to offer a better experience to visitors coming to our site from other countries.

Kat the Label

Great customer service, went above and beyond helping me customise the colours. The app itself is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks guys

kencko

It's a pretty basic app, but it has been working well so far. Support was fast when needed so we are happy with the set up.

Nomi+Sibs

Only been using this app for a few days but the service is AMAZING! Highly recommend!!!!! Big thx to Shiv for getting us set up

Hillman - България

Great App. Helped us to solve our problems with traffic from different countries on different sites. But it can become even greater :) Would be good to have an opportunity to write Pop Up Message on different languages for different countries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7