GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on the IP Address. IP Redirect

Flora & Curl Haircare

Their customer service is just amazing. They are so fast to respond. They helped me modify my theme code to install a site switching drop down menu which is so helpful. Great work.

Banbé Eyewear

The team were very helpful with a tricky issue we were facing between a new clone site. Speedy & accurate response. App is very easy to use & straight forward to set up.

Doenvang-uk

I am using this app in 6 different stores. I am really happy with the service and the functionality of the application. Easy to use and works smoothly.

Runderwear™

User friendly Geo IP redirection app, with simple to advanced level settings. We use it to direct traffic between 5 stores, each with a targeted geographic catchment area. The support team is extremely helpful and is happy to get hands on to help with any queries.

Barry M

Very easy to implement and the team at Spice Gems very helpful in helping with design of messaging.

LacunaFit

Really easy to use app, redirects between my 2 stores perfectly and goes from product page to product page etc rather than just going to the default home page. Also very handy to have the GDPR pop up included in the same app!

Spell - Australia

We've been really happy with this app for handling our redirections, ensuring our customers are directed to the correct website from the get go. Really simple setup and the support team are very responsive with any questions.

Ridgemont UK

Great app with a variety of custom options to suit our needs. Great and timely support from the team too.

Bijoux Indiscrets FR

We have 4 different websites (for spain, France, USA and anotherone for other countries).
I used this app for a long time to lead the users to the correct website. We suddenly experienced some issues and the support team helps us solving them immediately and they've been also very kind.
I recommend this app to anyone in need to redirect their users according to their location ;)

The Fabric Store Online

Great support with customizing the pop-up. Easy to use app. Very happy with it all so far! GDPR banner simple and easy to set up too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10