GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on their IP Address. Geo Redirects

Loversanddriftersclub

One of the great apps for country redirect we are really happy and using this on our three different shopify sites

Schaf Skin Care - USA

Great app! Works well, and the added features to speed up the redirect are top-notch. Fantastic customer service!

Bari Swimwear

Works perfect for what i need, and using the code to redirect before downloading the page is great.I have two stores, and it was complicated to set them up, for some reason. But they helped me very fast and did follow up on every request. So i would highly recommend.

KAZbrella

Very useful app. Redirects customers from our GBP store to our USD store. We needed some customisation of the display banner and the GeoIP team responded within 24hrs with a solution.

Cémarose

The service is very good, my problem has helped me solve one by one, the customer service is very lovely.

TreeBird

Works really well and was simple enough to use. When I had an issue the customer support was really helpful and helped me fix my issue. Would recommend!

Mr Jones Watches

Had a few minor set up issues but the support was fast and incredibly clear and helpful. Great app, would recommend!

Speed4lifts Store

Easy to configure. The support has helped me with the CSS customization. One point is that you can customize the topbar as much as you want. If the popup had the option to put flags, would be the best app.

TCS Sentiments Express

Brilliant, so there is life after Geolizer, seamless redirects!!! Saved us so much time and money, thanks, guys!

BlazePod

Great app, does what designed for, and most importantly a highly responsive developers who assist and make changes is required to!

Previous 1 3 4 5