GeoIP Country Redirect

GeoIP Country Redirect

by Spice Gems

Redirect Visitors based on their IP Address. Geo Redirects

waholife

Support and service on every interaction has been thorough, quick and friendly and most often a few options presented when I was deciding how best to handle some diff stores for unique geo regions. First class support from Vivek - thank you!

PRIORI Skincare

The support team was very helpful and quickly helped us customize the look of the pop-up box so we are now able to offer a better experience to visitors coming to our site from other countries.

Kat the Label

Great customer service, went above and beyond helping me customise the colours. The app itself is doing exactly what I needed. Thanks guys

kencko

It's a pretty basic app, but it has been working well so far. Support was fast when needed so we are happy with the set up.

Nomi+Sibs

Only been using this app for a few days but the service is AMAZING! Highly recommend!!!!! Big thx to Shiv for getting us set up

Hillman - България

Great App. Helped us to solve our problems with traffic from different countries on different sites. But it can become even greater :) Would be good to have an opportunity to write Pop Up Message on different languages for different countries.

RedEye Rhino

I had this running on 3 different sites and I thought it was good until the problems starting happening. The reason I left a 1 star, absolutely no way to chat or get help besides sending an email.

June 27, 2019

Hello Charles,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

I am sorry to see that you had trouble with the app.

I checked with my support team and we responded to your query within 12 hours of receiving it. We received the query at 1:03 AM IST and responded to it at 12:05 PM IST

Pls note that we are based in India and there might be a slight delay in communication due to the time zone difference.

We currently offer email support and try our best to resolve all the queries quickly and efficiently. If you plan to reinstall the app, simply reach out to us and we will make sure that it works for you.

Regards,
Ankit
Co-Founder, SpiceGems

CO2Art.eu

Great App and on top of that excellent support. Highly recommended for stores with multi-geo locations.

Carets

Support is quick to respond and very helpful!

I've been using them for 6+ months now and have had a great experience.

FOREVA WATCHES

Amazing app, their support team is EVEN better! Outstanding and definitely recommended. Has helped with my conversions immensely

Previous 1 3 4 5 6