GeoIP Country Redirect

Redirect Visitors based on the Country. Geo Location

From $7.50/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kendamil

The support from the team at SpiceGems is second to none. App appears to be working as expected. Thank you for the CSS help team!

Marchesa

A+ Recommended. App works right out of the box. However, after other unrelated changes on the site, the app can unintentionally break. Support is stellar, 10/10 and will work to identify the problems, reproduce it, figure out a root cause AND get back timely for proper resolution even if those problems have nothing to do with their code. Very comfortable using this platform going forward.

by Parra BV

The app does its job very well is very easy to use!
Small note/ hint: I wanted to adopt some redirect rules from the set of rules of one of our webstores, but found out that if you have the app open in multiple tabs, the change you make will be done in all open tabs. The SpiceGems team is fast, knowledgeable and very helpful.
So far, all questions and requests have been answered completely and promptly. keep it up!

Assolari

Super satisfied with this app and support! I thought it was going to be a pain to have the pop up and integration right in my stores, but the support team solved all my issues and delivered everything I asked for. Thank you!

Flora & Curl Haircare

Their customer service is just amazing. They are so fast to respond. They helped me modify my theme code to install a site switching drop down menu which is so helpful. Great work.

Banbé Eyewear

The team were very helpful with a tricky issue we were facing between a new clone site. Speedy & accurate response. App is very easy to use & straight forward to set up.

Doenvang-uk

I am using this app in 6 different stores. I am really happy with the service and the functionality of the application. Easy to use and works smoothly.

Runderwear™

User friendly Geo IP redirection app, with simple to advanced level settings. We use it to direct traffic between 5 stores, each with a targeted geographic catchment area. The support team is extremely helpful and is happy to get hands on to help with any queries.

Barry M

Very easy to implement and the team at Spice Gems very helpful in helping with design of messaging.

LacunaFit

Really easy to use app, redirects between my 2 stores perfectly and goes from product page to product page etc rather than just going to the default home page. Also very handy to have the GDPR pop up included in the same app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10