geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

LYRA Swimwear

Excellent service and app. Extremely prompt and helpful when we had very slight issues. Would highly reccomend !

UKBumpKeys

This app is great. It helps us with a Shipping Bar at the top of our site, redirects due to country-differences in pricing and notes. The customer support is first class also.

LockPickWorld.com

Great app for handling location-based differences in popups, redirects, shipping information, pricing, display, currencies and so on.
We use the API function ourselves, but it's a great tool for such a low amount of money. Highly recommended! Support was 5-star worthy also from a helpful developer!

Le Secret de Manon

We are using Geolizr for our shop, to lead our French customers directly to the French version of our website, and all other customers to the English version. We are very satisfied with this App, moreover the support is very good. They answer very fast, and are helping proactively. I recommend this App!

Tozzibologna.com

this APP is perfect !!! it helps me with geo-top-banner. the customer care is super and helped me to fix few problems! thank you so much !!!

Tentsile

Very good customer service. Responsive and thorough! I would recommend this app for anyone needing geographic separation of customers

Realteus

A great working app we are using for the currency conversion and forwarding between the stores + best support :)

Studio by TCS

Used it for over a year, found a better app. They seem to be stuck in the past taking the usual route of blaming 'Shopify limitations' - The solution is there in the Shopify App Store.

gc2b

Excellent customer care and tech support. Figured out our issue quickly and resolved it, going above and beyond with assist us with implementation and ensuring things were right for our website.

Trendout.pt

Very good customer support. I had a little template error, but it was successfully resolved. Thanks to geolizr team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10