geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Misswood

Great app and customer service. They are fast and nice people. The app is working well. Thanks for all

HUDSON UK

We use this app for all four of our online stores, it's works brilliantly and Frank has been very helpful with assistance when required.

MULTITED

Frank helped me to solve an issue with the currency many couldn't and it saved me a lot of time. Thanks Frank!

Sunnies Studios

Most customizable pop up design among all the georedirect apps we've come across. They have fast customer support too!

The Cabinet

Frank (tech support) did an amazing job making some necessary tweaks for our theme to work properly. Super positive, giving quick response, helpful and making some really good solutions for us.

Tersano Inc. (CA)

Frank helped our store with lot of Configurations within Geolizr.
He was there, whenever we needed him.

Sultan Tea

Frank and Vera have been extremely helpful and supportive every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend this app!

HOAKA SWIMWEAR INTERNATIONAL

The app works great! The support is great. Frank helped me to add some customizations on the website very quickly.

Ucon Acrobatics

Works awesome, just what we needed for our international roll out. Using it for two stores with different country setups. Customer care was very helpful and quick when I had questions. Perfect!

Biion Footwear Canada

I’d like to say that the support I received from the developer was perfect. Quick, concise and very pleasant. A great product from great people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14