geolizr

geolizr

$10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
September 14, 2022

Frank and Veera are exceptional.
We are using a complex redirect logic and they helped me with setup.
They go an extra mile to help and fix issues. Thumbs up !

Lovetuner
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 1, 2022

Frank is super helpful and helped sort a couple of UX problems in basically no time by adding some custom code. Our company's experience with Geolizr is extremely satisfactory!

Son de Flor
Lithuania
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
June 2, 2022

We had some issues with the Translation & Redirection and so we had to disable the redirection.
But this Support team came to us and fixed it perfectly.
Thank you for your help!

OLIVE TREE PEOPLE
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 11, 2022

I installed this app believing that it was one like many others. Instead I had to change my mind. I have a site with a lot of shopify instances, and when I need it, the customer service has been exceptional. They even made a personalization just for me in one day and without even asking me for a supplement.
Super recommended APP and developer

Shopdecor Europe
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 2, 2021

We have used this app together with Langlify language app and they work perfect together. The support for adjusting the app, so it looks and works perfect is excellent and I would recommend their services anytime.

Louise Grønlykke
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
November 26, 2021

Super helpful!
We have several e-commerce sites around the world in different languages. This helps us direct traffic seamlessly. At first, the app did not work due to a complication with another app, but the issue was fixed quickly and now it works great. The customer service has been perfect! Super quick responses and very willing/helpful.

The Escape Mail
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited November 12, 2021

The app works perfectly. Simple and effective. When there was an issue (caused by me with a conflicting app) Frank went above and beyond helping to clear out old code that was causing issues. I can't recommend this app and the team supporting it enough. A+++++

Nufields
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 11, 2021

The support is on another level, especially Frank! They even helped with coding other than the app, definitely would recommend.

LINE
Qatar
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 8, 2021

Exceptional customer service. Frank was able to help us achieve exactly what we were looking for in a matter of minutes. The best service we have received thus far. Great app and also easy to use. Thanks Frank & Geolizr!

Massca Products
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 10, 2021

Easy to install, great customer service & customized solutions (thank you Frank), highly recommended..

wepod.shop