geolizr ‑ currency converter

geolizr ‑ currency converter

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

gc2b

Excellent customer care and tech support. Figured out our issue quickly and resolved it, going above and beyond with assist us with implementation and ensuring things were right for our website.

Trendout.pt

Very good customer support. I had a little template error, but it was successfully resolved. Thanks to geolizr team.

Smiling Foxy

Very responsive customer support. Advanced me and conducted technical customization without charges. Very helpful.

PETIT LOLI - MOD International BV

This app is a must have if you sell globally. Their customer service is 4 stars. Always very reactive and eager to assist you.

Kinky Toy Store

Great app and service. Simple to set up an manage. Great support team waiting to help in case you need them. A must have app!

No More Beard

Fantastic service and super quick response. We've used Langify for a while but just started using Geolizr and Frank and the team really helped us ensure both apps work well together.

Teething Egg

I can't say enough about the geolizr team and in particular Frank. We use both of their apps, geolizr for currency conversion and notification bars based on geolocation, as well as their gtranslate app. Out of all the apps and developers we have worked with over the years Frank and his team top the list. Responsive, friendly, and helpful above and beyond. If you are debating whether to install one of their apps, feel comfortable that your questions and custom requests will be responded to and handled.

Rawwod

In the beginning i had problem, but support team contacted me and they helped me, they installed the widget just like i wanted! Thank you very much! I tried a lot of apps, and geolizr is the best!

Bonamiee

I have installed both Langify and Geolizr and they work perfectly together, so easy to apply to my store and with great guides for easy installation. Customer support is also excellent. Thank you guys!

Shapeez

Very robust app and excellent customer service. We have had a few questions and the developer answered almost immediately with helpful information. Fast, friendly and recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9