geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Moon Wolf

I was taken money as I had uninstalled the application a few days after the trial deadline. I received a refund from the app. They were really honest in this case.

Rififi Art

Dont write reviews that often but had to rate this app for being so easy to use and to setup but also, mainly, for its fantastic support Frank and Vera. Whatever question or tiny alteration requests i had was answered immediately basically within minutes. Not just that, they also helped with alterations of my theme which was unbelievably helpful.

If i could rate this app and support 10 instead of 5 stars i would give it 11!

smart-tecks

worst app on shopify dont download after uninstalling the app i have useless line of code everywhere in my website

Touché

We have been using this app for over a year to redirect customers based on their country. It's been a live saver. Support is amazing and handle's any issue you may have almost instantly. Great team, they deserve your business!

Angles90 EU

Awesome app.
The support is fast and REALLY tries to solve your problem.
May be the best app we are using in terms of reliability.

Smartfits

Amazing app, does what it says and does it well. Support is amazing too responsive and very very helpful. Love it. Thanks Frank!

Arccos Golf UK

Use this app on multiple shopify stores to help redirect our customer traffic to the correct shopify store. Very easy to set up and does exactly what we need it to do! Also, brilliant customer service!

Chick Glam

Love it, great service, they helped right away with some customization I needed. Thank you! I recommend it!

Anda Seat

I have been searching for an IP redirection app that can do
1. notification bar with a link
2. auto pop-up message with a link
3. auto redirection when detected IP
geolizr does all of them, very easy to use, very fast customer support!
Love it

NuFACE

We were able to get a pop up running within a week - super helpful customer service that helped us feel good about launching our pop ups.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11