geolizr , 156 reviews

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to target multiple markets by displaying country-specific information, which improves conversion rates. Key features include customer redirection, customizable popups, and automatic currency conversion. It's compatible with other apps like Langify, providing a comprehensive solution for international markets. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, ease of use, and exceptional customer service, with the team offering custom solutions. It's seen as offering premium features at a reasonable cost, providing good value for money.

March 27, 2024

Excellent app, this helps us easily direct customers from certain countries to the right place, and great customer support :) thanks...

Magic Bikinis - The Choice of Champions
South Africa
7 months using the app
May 26, 2023

Created infinite loop multiples times on my website. Support is understaffed, take almost always 16-24h to get an answer and solve the issue. I can not recommend, i lost sales, and it has harmed my very small business.

Koss Design
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
May 26, 2023

Koss Design -
Ireland
About 1 month using the app
May 12, 2020

I’d like to say that the support I received from the developer was perfect. Quick, concise and very pleasant. A great product from great people.

Biion Footwear Canada
Almost 5 years using the app
January 15, 2021

We use this app for all four of our online stores, it's works brilliantly and Frank has been very helpful with assistance when required.

HUDSON UK
Over 4 years using the app
August 14, 2019

We haven't used the app for long but for now the app and helpdesk are working great. Especially would like to thank the helpdesk for their prompt and knowledgeable responses.

NOELLE
Croatia
Over 4 years using the app
December 16, 2019

The APP is fantastic, meets all the features. In addition the support is exemplary, quickly solve any problems that may arise appear

Jorge Oculista
Portugal
About 4 years using the app
November 7, 2019

When we ran into an error in a widget, the support agents were quick and efficient in resolving our issue.

porto-vino.com
About 4 years using the app
September 14, 2022

Frank and Veera are exceptional.
We are using a complex redirect logic and they helped me with setup.
They go an extra mile to help and fix issues. Thumbs up !

Lovetuner
Almost 4 years using the app
August 1, 2022

Frank is super helpful and helped sort a couple of UX problems in basically no time by adding some custom code. Our company's experience with Geolizr is extremely satisfactory!

Son de Flor