geolizr

geolizr | Reviews

by langify GmbH & Co. KG

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

Louise Grønlykke

We have used this app together with Langlify language app and they work perfect together. The support for adjusting the app, so it looks and works perfect is excellent and I would recommend their services anytime.

The Escape Mail

Super helpful!
We have several e-commerce sites around the world in different languages. This helps us direct traffic seamlessly. At first, the app did not work due to a complication with another app, but the issue was fixed quickly and now it works great. The customer service has been perfect! Super quick responses and very willing/helpful.

Nufields

The app works perfectly. Simple and effective. When there was an issue (caused by me with a conflicting app) Frank went above and beyond helping to clear out old code that was causing issues. I can't recommend this app and the team supporting it enough. A+++++

LINE

The support is on another level, especially Frank! They even helped with coding other than the app, definitely would recommend.

Massca Products

Exceptional customer service. Frank was able to help us achieve exactly what we were looking for in a matter of minutes. The best service we have received thus far. Great app and also easy to use. Thanks Frank & Geolizr!

wepod.shop

Easy to install, great customer service & customized solutions (thank you Frank), highly recommended..

Nolae

TOP - the customer service is probably the best I have encountered on Shopify so far. In line with other reviews Frank was always there to help and did not shy away to offer customized solutions to our problems, eventhough it meant more work for himself. Nobrainer to recommend this one!

Alissar Flowers Jordan

AMAZING! Truly exceptional service like I have rarely encountered before. Frank really helped me solve problems that are quite specific to my case. He always answered very quickly, and helped me out last minute so that I could launch on time. I really recommend them as my experience with them literally saved me from having to find another platform to build my store on. Thank you geolizr!

Carrytales

Seriously amazing customer service! I installed Geolizr and had some issues integrating with my translation app. Geolizr not only fixed it but also improved a number of other things to make it fit perfect for my site. I highly recommend the functionality and support on this app!

EVEN

Great app and even better customer support. You can expect really prompt reply and quick solve of any troubles. 10/10 would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15