geolizr

geolizr

by Johannes Hodde

GEO based currency conversion, redirects and popups

bioniva

Great app, and excellent support! Does what we need it to do, shows the correct language depending on location. I had some questions with set up and testing, and they were great! Definitely recommend for multilingual sellers.

PremierSki

With the help of their awesome support team, I was able to get a simple currency auto-switching feature created to support the new Shopify Payments multi-currency. The multi-currency is a huge help however falls short when it comes to actually presenting the customer with the right currency. Unless you’re on Plus, it’s a manual selection and I thought there was no way to automatically present the correct country currency...until I worked with Geolizr and their team! Success! Currency auto-switching by country using Geolizr’s API widget. I’m seriously just a very happy merchant!

NOELLE

We haven't used the app for long but for now the app and helpdesk are working great. Especially would like to thank the helpdesk for their prompt and knowledgeable responses.

WildBounds

Great app. We use it for auto-redirecting traffic to our German language site based on location. Excellent support too. Highly recommend!

Lauftex

Our team uses this app for redirecting and currency switcher. Best Support and App ever! Keep it up! You rock!

Moon Wolf

I was taken money as I had uninstalled the application a few days after the trial deadline. I received a refund from the app. They were really honest in this case.

Rififi Art

Dont write reviews that often but had to rate this app for being so easy to use and to setup but also, mainly, for its fantastic support Frank and Vera. Whatever question or tiny alteration requests i had was answered immediately basically within minutes. Not just that, they also helped with alterations of my theme which was unbelievably helpful.

If i could rate this app and support 10 instead of 5 stars i would give it 11!

smart-tecks

worst app on shopify dont download after uninstalling the app i have useless line of code everywhere in my website

Touché

We have been using this app for over a year to redirect customers based on their country. It's been a live saver. Support is amazing and handle's any issue you may have almost instantly. Great team, they deserve your business!

Angles90 EU

Awesome app.
The support is fast and REALLY tries to solve your problem.
May be the best app we are using in terms of reliability.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12