Geolocation Redirect

Geolocation Redirect

by Mod Media

Redirect users anywhere based on their geolocation

Store.RumbleRoller

I was having an issue with my store creating a redirect loop to my old site and back to the new one. I was fairly certain this was due to some old code left behind behind either a previous app ( we tried more than one) or myself trying to hand code it. The customer service team was quick to respond top my email and once they confirmed the issue was not their code still offered to help me locate the errant code and fix my issue. Their app is easy to use, but this 5 star review is for great customer service.

ELSupplies

The app is fantastic! I recently installed it on 2 websites and contacted the support team to troubleshoot one site. They contacted me right away and resolved my issue within minutes! Perfect for setting up redirects based on geolocation

The Routine US

APP works amazingly! The App support team are A+!

The whole process of expanding and opening another Shopify store for a new regio was quite daunting but this app breaks down the process so easily and in a few steps its all done!

Shen was extremely helpful, efficient and made sure everything was set up and working for me!

If you're looking for a geolocation app stop, use this!

Stonemen

Great App, Great support. Very easy to set up. I have it working well on 2 sites. I would recommend!.

A-Champs

We struggled to setup the geolocation app because of other apps that we have on our account. The team was very supportive and help us setting up everything!

Adriana COSMETICS™

best app ever, i wanted to sell in many countries with differents currencies and this app is absolutely perfect

Ripe Maternity

Great app, helped me redirect customers based on ip address. Responsive helpful support, easy to set up.

9FIVE Eyewear

Great customer support! We had an issue setting up the redirect because we are using an older theme. They jumped in and got it working for us super fast. Thanks for the help.

Rival Sons Official Merchandise

Had the app for a while but no longer needed it. During that time, customer support was A+. Thanks guys.

Tina Davies Professional

This is an all-around great app, can do absolutely everything you need! Shen provided amazing support multiple times for our four sites. He was even willing to hop on a call (10 hours time difference) to help with a question we had. He and his team made changes to help solve our question and implemented this change across all of the apps' program, just based on our request. Amazing customer service and app performance!

Previous 1 3 4 5