About Geolocation Redirect
Geolocation Redirect App is an easy to install and easy to configure app which allows your site to detect your users location and redirect them based on the conditions you set up.
Geolocation Redirect automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions:
Automatically redirect customers to the correct country website to purchase from.
- Set up the site that people should be on when buying your goods based on their location
- App automatically redirects them to the correct site as per your settings of their location
- Choose whether you would like the appended url to remain after the redirect (eg. /products/t-shirt)
Redirect users to another URL if they access a specific page on your site based on their location.
- This can redirect users if they are in a specific country and you only want to redirect them on certain pages or products
- Set the Country that you would like it to apply to, then set the URL of the page they land on, then set the URL you want them to be sent to if they are from that country and they land on that URL.
- Can be used to redirect to another site or even to redirect within your site.
Add a notification bar at the top of your site which allows users to select the store that best suits them for their region.
- Fully customize the bar display within settings of the app Can be used to notify users that the site that they are on is not the correct one for their region and prompt them to switch sites
- Displays your customized message and a drop down of the other sites allowing them to chose the one that suits them best.
No coding knowledge required.
Redirect for all countries around the world.
Unlimited amount of country redirects.
- Developer website
- +61 3 9690 4242
Pricing 3-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I was having an issue with my store creating a redirect loop to my old site and back to the new one. I was fairly certain this was due to some old code left behind behind either a previous app ( we tried more than one) or myself trying to hand code it. The customer service team was quick to respond top my email and once they confirmed the issue was not their code still offered to help me locate the errant code and fix my issue. Their app is easy to use, but this 5 star review is for great customer service.
Unless ive missed something this app doesn't seem to do what i expected it to.
For my personally i only sell to UK and VERY limited EU countries and somehow my website has found itself on some dodgy search sites, and because of that was getting high volume of indian traffic. This was causing no end of problems with analytics... So wanted someting to either block or like this one take them off store.
but as its almost midnight and about 30 hours since install im still seeing almost 50% of my traffic from india, which is as bad as it was before.
Sadly either i misunderstand how this works (ie it still shows the visit) or it isn't working.
I will happily accept the devs response, but sadly doesn't fix my problem so have had to look at another way, given the importance on diagnostics etc for me, so have looked at how i can roll this out on cloudflare, and will change my score , but its purely based on ease of use installing /uninstalling ,which was very simple , but sadly not suitable if you want something that was similar to my situation :)
Please just reach out to us if you require any assistance or have any questions, we are here to help. Users from India are being redirected as per your settings and the app is functioning as it should. The users must hit your URL to be redirected, this is why your analytics are still showing them for a brief second. The app does not redirect people before they have gone to the URL they entered.
The app is fantastic! I recently installed it on 2 websites and contacted the support team to troubleshoot one site. They contacted me right away and resolved my issue within minutes! Perfect for setting up redirects based on geolocation