Gift Card Hero • Ultimate tool

Schedule, personalise, top-up a balance, carbon‑neutral

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ultimate Shopify Gift Card Tool

Votivo

This app made our gift cards look 100x better in about 5 minutes. We uploaded our own gift card art and they did the rest. Really, really easy set up. We even reached out for a styling change and they did it right away! Thank you!

Mondo Cattolico

Location Italy

The app is very good, and the support is great! I like the fact that is very easy to use. I also apreciated that supports multilanguage.

MyDiscounts

Simply the best app for gift card system. Simple, professional, flexible. Professional support when needed. Great job! Looking forward for more designs to use to add to my categories. :)

Cole Facial Clinic and Skin Care

I was blown away today by this company and its customer service. They helped me immediately. Now our gift cards are customizable which helps us cut down on phone calls and special requests. We are very pleased so far!

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic

Location Ireland

Love this app!! The customer service team is amazing, very easy to work with and excellent understanding of issues. Also beautiful timing regarding the solving problems, now I do not have them. Low new futures, this lets me provide better service and more options :-) Thanks a million!

Boston Proper

I would say the out of the box app is generally pretty straight forward and easy to use an their support staff is outstanding. We haven't gotten into the custom API but when we do, I'm sure we will get more out of it.

Rotor One - Melbourne Helicopter Rides

The support we've received from Arthur and his team has been nothing short of amazing. The app works beautifully and it's transformed our gift card fulfilment process from an annoying manual task to one that happens automatically in the background with zero clicks. I also noticed our customer using the app to create custom messages and sending these to loved ones which they previously weren't able to do.. We love this app!!

Den Sidste Flaske

I have worked as a developer on several shops, and integrated many different apps. Integrating Gift Card Hero has by far been the best experience, Arthur from their support team has been very helpful and has even implemented new features at my request. I highly recommend their app if you are looking for a gift card scheduler - Especially for developers seeking to create a custom UI. - Alex

ROAD iD

This is an exciting app at an amazing price point. I was able to easily provide my users functionality to look up their gift card balance. It made customers happy and internal teams happy. When reaching out with questions, Arthur provided prompt support, detailed answers and went above and beyond to assist in customizing. Thank you!

TCECAFE

I have tested and tried no less than 12 apps on giftcards for my site. Actually I was disappointed that no one seems to be able to help me solve my problem. As I was reaching my peak moment of pressure to reporting to my customer, Gift Hero Card was introduced by shopify as someone that might be able. I tried and it worked. It solved most part of my problems. They are also responsive and are willing to work on problems to help us out. This is crucial because in the market where there are so many solutions, not everyone have the exact solution needed. I am so glad I get to try this app. This is the only gift card I will use from now and hence I will have to sign up for my other location. Thank you GCH, for your gift card solution!

Previous 1 3