Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Bam Loves Boo

I had a major issue with my website due to another app coding error. I had been struggling for anyone to help over 3 days. I reached out to Modd and it was able to be fixed even though it was there error to help get me back up and running! I’m looking forward to use the Gift reg app now and very impressed with the tech support and customer service already! Thank you

Enchanted Beauties

Amazing customer service! I had a little trouble adding the buttons to my theme but received a response immediately from the developers. They helped me get those added and now everything is running perfectly. Thank you so much!!

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

We upgraded our plan from a lower tier to expert and are very pleased with it! Jason & Chris were responsive to our questions and concerns and Chris did a great job customizing our landing page. Looking forward to offering a beautiful and functional gift registry to our customers.

By Maem

Fully recommend this app!
Jason from the support has been a great help even with the curstomisation of https://www.by-maem.be

Nico.

The Village Tinker

This app has been great all around! Super support, very functional, and super effective for the price! My customer's have loved adding wishlists and it makes helping shoppers buy for their loved ones a breeze!

Design Images & Gifts

We are giving 5 stars to the online chat support. So appreciative of their help and timely response.

Everlastly

Great App for registries! The developers have been super responsive on questions, and made some design updates we requested in just a few days. We are big fans!

Posh Baby Co.

The app is great and the customer service is EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend Gift Reggie and Modd Apps as well!

Bébé Be Home

Good app! Had some questions and they answered ASAP and logged in to help me. Easy to use once implemented also. Best one I could find out there!

Gump's

We're still in process of implementing, Jason & Chris have been great in helping us on our requests!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9