Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Bébé Be Home

Good app! Had some questions and they answered ASAP and logged in to help me. Easy to use once implemented also. Best one I could find out there!

Gump's

We're still in process of implementing, Jason & Chris have been great in helping us on our requests!

The Creative Toy Shop

Do your research before using this app and what competitors offer. As much as we're received support from the team, we were unable to get the app going without issues on our storefront and had to pull the pin after 2 weeks of trials.
The wishlist operates the same way as the registry and doesn't integrate on quick buy pop-ups.

June 22, 2020

Hello, thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As we have discussed, we absolutely do support quick buy pop ups. After the team spent several hours customizing your templates, you were simply advised that you may require a developer to complete the integration with your non standard pop up. Each plan comes with an hour of free setup which is more than enough for us to integrate and customize most themes. We have no doubt that Gift Reggie is by far the most flexible registry app for Shopify.

MissionaryMall

This app has worked really well for us. We have used it on 3 different themes now and love it! The customer service is AMAZING. So helpful, patient, and quick to respond.

Gumps-TEST

We are still in testing phase, and support has proven to be excellent. especially Jason who I always seem to end up with. This app looks very promising for our needs.

Lulla-Buy

This app is very useful for my online store, the support received has been outstanding and Gift Reggie have been very helpful in my requests.

Bead Shack Gift Shop

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

molliejenkinspottery

The app is very helpful in adding registries to your website. The app itself is great but the customer service has been top notch and very responsive. I highly recommend this app- very user friendly with the help of their support team.

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

fawn&forest

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9