Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Bead Shack Gift Shop

customer service is GREAT!! During setup they made it so easy to understand and they were so patient with me!

molliejenkinspottery

The app is very helpful in adding registries to your website. The app itself is great but the customer service has been top notch and very responsive. I highly recommend this app- very user friendly with the help of their support team.

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

fawn&forest

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

Collecto

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!

Caperly

I really like how this app takes on my themes to match my website.
I recently had some issues with the button not appearing, the support team are very quick and helpful.

Blackburn

Great customer service, this guys actually rocks! The solve my problem and even further, i can't complain at all. It''s a pleassure to work with them.

Michigan Church Supply

Customer service is not super helpful when their website app is down and condescending tone to us as a customer. Not impressed. I am one of the people that reported the down app and it was down for more than 45 minutes but that is not what their email reports and I don't feel it is accurate.

shopadesso

We are customizing Gift Reggie to get the signature look and functionality we require, The support and development expertise has been great, especially Sam and Danielle on chat and email. Many thanks!

Mothering By Nature

Easy to use, and if you need any help, they are there for you! Thank you so much for a great app and quick response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8