Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by Modd Apps Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Undeniable Boutique

Excellent app and support. Easy installation process and all of the functionality needed for Wishlists or Registries, depending on the level of sophistication needed, is available. Highly recommend!

Kevin's Fine Outdoor Gear & Apparel

Great app and support. Jason responded quickly and helped us get properly set up. We are hoping for great things from the app.

napev

Great app. This app helps me track my customer's wishlists and also great for registries. Support is very helpful and quick to act.

Destination Carmel

The customer support via their Intercom chat was amazing. They helped me seamlessly integrate their app with my store.

Tickle Your Senses

App does what it says. Support is great. They helped me deconflict some issues with some conflicting theme customizations and also were able to pinpoint the issue very quickly.

Falcon Outfitters BGSU

Thank you Jason so much for helping our store. It was fast and right on time for the holiday season.

RFD

Great Customer service. I use two of their apps and they are always willing to help you, customize for you and solve any issue. the Apps perform very well, 100% recommended

somethingbaby

Amazing customer service. I emailed them and right away jason responded kindly and ready to help with all of my questions. Thank You!

The Little House Shop

Gift Reggie has been great! Very user friendly on both backend & frontend. There are a ton of options for customizing the registry experience. The customer service team is amazing. They've answered all of our questions quickly, and gone above and beyond in helping us set all our registries up!

Hands Producing Hope

We downloaded this app in hopes to bring in more business through the holidays. Jason was kind and worked fast to install for us. We had both the registry and wishlist feature on our website in less than 2 hours after asking for help installing! So excited to have this feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11