Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Your Gift Registry and Wishlist App

Ashlyn’s Chunky Hats

I am beyond thrilled with how amazing their customer support is!! I was right away greeted by an actual person and to make things even better Danielle was so so so helpful. She not only helped me quickly find my error and corrected it, but she took it a step (or several steps) forward and helped tweak and better what I had already set up!

I cannot wait to begin introducing my clients to this new perk of shopping with me & I look forward to continued quality support from this company!!

FringeSport

It works with variant skus which is awesome and better yet their IT team will work with you to make it as awesome as you want. Shout out to Danielle for making all our wish list dreams come true over at Fringe Sport.

Party Expert

Doing exactly how it's described! Very fast and helpful support. Very happy about this app.

Maker & Moss

I have found that of all the gift registry apps available Gift Reggie is the most robust. The front and back end functionality is intuitive, and their tech support is AMAZING. High recommend.

Duck Duck Goose

Amazing app that is very user friendly! Customer service is incredible!! Awesome for our store that offers baby registry!!

Hutch Kitchen

I was worried initially because i received an error that it wasn't integrating properly into my theme. HOWEVER, the customer service is INCREDIBLE and had no problem making everything work perfectly.

From the time I have an issue to the time the problem is fully solved and customized to my needs, is about 10 minutes. Less if the problem is small. I've never seen a team so readily prepared to help out from any other app on Shopify.

Randomactsofart

Set up was easy & while I don't have a lot of wedding registries, I do have a good number of customers using it for wishlists. When I added another app to my shop that caused a conflict with Gift Reggie, I contacted the other apps support and was told "they won't work together". I contacted Gift Reggie, not only did I hear back from them right away, but they set up a time for a phone call to better understand what was happening. They were then able to fix the problem and I can use both apps on my site. Excellent customer service!

Boujie Kidz

So easy to install! The customer service was fantastic! All of my questions were answered within minutes and Danielle from Gift Reggie even helped me input some of the codes. EASIEST APP I have ever installed on Shopify!

Fab Baby Gear 2

Absolutely incredible! We love how easy it is to customize this app to your exact needs. The support team is incredible and are so willing to do whatever it takes to get the app up and running, they go above and beyond when necessary!

We would absolutely recommend this app to any and all stores!

Gorgeous By Olivia

Amazing and quick service! App also integrated perfectly, when I had issues they sorted it out within a day:)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7