Gift Reggie

Customizable Gift Registry and Wishlist App - Also on POS!

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Randomactsofart

Set up was easy & while I don't have a lot of wedding registries, I do have a good number of customers using it for wishlists. When I added another app to my shop that caused a conflict with Gift Reggie, I contacted the other apps support and was told "they won't work together". I contacted Gift Reggie, not only did I hear back from them right away, but they set up a time for a phone call to better understand what was happening. They were then able to fix the problem and I can use both apps on my site. Excellent customer service!

Boujie Kidz

So easy to install! The customer service was fantastic! All of my questions were answered within minutes and Danielle from Gift Reggie even helped me input some of the codes. EASIEST APP I have ever installed on Shopify!

Fab Baby Gear 2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Absolutely incredible! We love how easy it is to customize this app to your exact needs. The support team is incredible and are so willing to do whatever it takes to get the app up and running, they go above and beyond when necessary!

We would absolutely recommend this app to any and all stores!

Gorgeous By Olivia

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing and quick service! App also integrated perfectly, when I had issues they sorted it out within a day:)

Akardesign1

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I can also attest to the amazing customer service. Danielle has been wonderful at helping me with all of my requests. A few minutes after sending over an email with changes, I would refresh my web page and they were taken care of like that! Super quick and helpful!

The Jar Girl

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing customer service, I had a small hiccup with setup and it was taken care of with customizations I requested inside of an hour - so helpful and friendly! Thanks Danielle for your great customer service!

Fluffy Fannies Llc

Cannot say enough good things about this app and the customer service. They are the only ones that will actually respond. Also, the registry will specify the variant, which is extremely important to my store. So. Happy.

Love Me Do Baby

Time spent using app Almost 8 years

Quick and responsive customer service and tech support!

Ccshopping Online

Very nice app and support was awesome! Adam was very quick to respond to my question and identified ways to improve the customer experience. Thanks!

Bonbon Conceptstore

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 3 years

Top notch app with awesome support, everything needed to be a must have for any gift related online shop. Almost every little improvement idea are even taken into consideration by GR's team, features are really getting better and increasing. We have tested a lot of registries app or solution before being fully satisfied with Gift Reggie. Can't recommend more!