Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited January 23, 2020

The app is very helpful in adding registries to your website. The app itself is great but the customer service has been top notch and very responsive. I highly recommend this app- very user friendly with the help of their support team.

molliejenkinspottery
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 3, 2019

This app is the best in its category and the support is unmatched. My client and her team love being able to offer registries to their customers!

Shop Susan Gordon Pottery
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 16, 2019

Excellent service! Prompt in their communication and eager to answer all of our questions. They were professional and timely!

fawn&forest
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 6, 2019

Gift Reggie is a wonderful registry solution. The integration with my Shopify app was seamless, and the team has been a dream to work with! Danielle helped me make a few changes to the aesthetics and I am very happy with the results! Would definitely recommend using this app!

Collecto
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 22, 2019

I really like how this app takes on my themes to match my website.
I recently had some issues with the button not appearing, the support team are very quick and helpful.

Caperly
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 15, 2019

Great customer service, this guys actually rocks! The solve my problem and even further, i can't complain at all. It''s a pleassure to work with them.

Blackburn
Chile
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited April 22, 2019

Customer service is not super helpful when their website app is down and condescending tone to us as a customer. Not impressed. I am one of the people that reported the down app and it was down for more than 45 minutes but that is not what their email reports and I don't feel it is accurate.

Michigan Church Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 5, 2019

We are customizing Gift Reggie to get the signature look and functionality we require, The support and development expertise has been great, especially Sam and Danielle on chat and email. Many thanks!

shopadesso
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 21, 2019

Easy to use, and if you need any help, they are there for you! Thank you so much for a great app and quick response.

Mothering By Nature
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 21, 2019

really great :) they set it up for me originally but i deleted it and set it up again after once again steering away from wishlist apps with limits.
i had to make my variant and add to cart buttons bigger which is cool , so that i could have Remove from Wishlist actually fit in its button box. (both buttons are the same size)
my favorite wishlist app great price pretty easy to get a hang of and master, even for a non coder, it will tell you to find certain code in your theme and modify it, it's nothing suspicious and you may just have to search for something CLOSE to what they say to look for, it wasnt the exact match for me but i still got it 100%!

Mint Sports Cards