Gift Reggie

Gift Reggie

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 6, 2020

This app has been great all around! Super support, very functional, and super effective for the price! My customer's have loved adding wishlists and it makes helping shoppers buy for their loved ones a breeze!

The Village Tinker
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 22, 2020

We are giving 5 stars to the online chat support. So appreciative of their help and timely response.

Design Images & Gifts
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 20, 2020

Great App for registries! The developers have been super responsive on questions, and made some design updates we requested in just a few days. We are big fans!

Everlastly
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 16, 2020

The app is great and the customer service is EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend Gift Reggie and Modd Apps as well!

Posh Baby Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 1, 2020

Good app! Had some questions and they answered ASAP and logged in to help me. Easy to use once implemented also. Best one I could find out there!

Bébé Be Home
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited June 4, 2020

We're still in process of implementing, Jason & Chris have been great in helping us on our requests!

Gump's
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 3, 2020

Do your research before using this app and what competitors offer. As much as we're received support from the team, we were unable to get the app going without issues on our storefront and had to pull the pin after 2 weeks of trials.
The wishlist operates the same way as the registry and doesn't integrate on quick buy pop-ups.

The Creative Toy Shop
Time spent using app: 17 days
Modd Apps Inc. replied June 22, 2020

Hello, thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As we have discussed, we absolutely do support quick buy pop ups. After the team spent several hours customizing your templates, you were simply advised that you may require a developer to complete the integration with your non standard pop up. Each plan comes with an hour of free setup which is more than enough for us to integrate and customize most themes. We have no doubt that Gift Reggie is by far the most flexible registry app for Shopify.

May 27, 2020

This app has worked really well for us. We have used it on 3 different themes now and love it! The customer service is AMAZING. So helpful, patient, and quick to respond.

MissionaryMall
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 21, 2020

We are still in testing phase, and support has proven to be excellent. especially Jason who I always seem to end up with. This app looks very promising for our needs.

Gumps-TEST
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 16, 2020

This app is very useful for my online store, the support received has been outstanding and Gift Reggie have been very helpful in my requests.

Lulla-Buy