Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Gift, Upsell, Wrapping, Cart note, Gift Wrap, Gift note, Wrap

Paromi Tea

Outstanding customer support. We had a few minor tweaks that they helped me with in lightning speed. The app is very easy to set up and use.

Nine Zen

Great app and great customer service. Allows you to pick from your own images, or select from a list of options. Looks great on the site thanks.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

I needed a way to ask a customer to add a gift box to their order AND leave a gift message. This app worked GREAT! Plus, I have found their customer service to be amazing! I would highly recommend.

Jet&Bo

I had an issue with the gift wrap option not showing up. It was being caused by another app. Support was quick to identify the issue and everything is working great now.

【公式】goodr | グダー

The staff are always very fast to reply to any questions or problems I have here in Japan. Great customer service!

Bierstick

Great app! Makes us a lot of extra $ and looks great on the site. Works well never had an issue.

fetehome

We needed a simple app that would attractively add a gift wrap option to our store. We installed and then uninstalled this app b/c it didn't appear to be as customizable as I suspected. I sent a note to their CS team just to be sure, b/c I really liked the look of their features, and within moments got an email back explaining that they would customize to my specifications. We had an incredibly efficient email dialog and ultimately, the app works exactly as requested. Brilliant CS, great and easy app, best out there for gift wrap by far!

April 24, 2019

We're really happy, you found what you were looking for. We will be there for you anytime you need.

OfferDropper

Not only is the app brilliant but the customer support is the best I have seen from a Shopify app provider - We asked if the app could be customised to meet our stores needs and it was done without any problems. Really would recommend to anyone offering a gift wrap service

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,easy to setting and Free,I like only FREE,
I would like to give 5 stars,

Ketzel

I am very happy with the response time and dedicated customer service. They are easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to make sure the app was compliant with the existing apps running in my shop. Great service! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6