Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create gift wrap(s) for your store

Jet&Bo

I had an issue with the gift wrap option not showing up. It was being caused by another app. Support was quick to identify the issue and everything is working great now.

【公式】goodr | グダー

The staff are always very fast to reply to any questions or problems I have here in Japan. Great customer service!

Bierstick

Great app! Makes us a lot of extra $ and looks great on the site. Works well never had an issue.

fetehome

We needed a simple app that would attractively add a gift wrap option to our store. We installed and then uninstalled this app b/c it didn't appear to be as customizable as I suspected. I sent a note to their CS team just to be sure, b/c I really liked the look of their features, and within moments got an email back explaining that they would customize to my specifications. We had an incredibly efficient email dialog and ultimately, the app works exactly as requested. Brilliant CS, great and easy app, best out there for gift wrap by far!

April 24, 2019

We're really happy, you found what you were looking for. We will be there for you anytime you need.

OfferDropper

Not only is the app brilliant but the customer support is the best I have seen from a Shopify app provider - We asked if the app could be customised to meet our stores needs and it was done without any problems. Really would recommend to anyone offering a gift wrap service

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,easy to setting and Free,I like only FREE,
I would like to give 5 stars,

Ketzel

I am very happy with the response time and dedicated customer service. They are easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to make sure the app was compliant with the existing apps running in my shop. Great service! Highly recommend!

Enchanté

This is a great app! It is very easy to use and understand. Support and response is amazingly fast. I also like that it allows us to customise the app to suit the needs of our store. Great job Soner!

Luglife.ca

This app is AWESOME. It did exactly what I needed to do with gift wrapping, ie) Putting a gift wrapping option with custom note on the product page.

It's easy to use and the tech support is amazing. Soner was the developer that helped me with changes and issues. He worked so quickly and efficiently to get what needed to be done.

Keep up the great work!

Life Pharmacy St Lukes

Pretty good support to get it running if you have any problems. Works for what I need it to do, would recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5