Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gift Wrap

December Thieves

This app does everything we need it to and is pretty no-fuss! Review is for the customer service, as they were super quick to respond and customize the integration as requested. Would recommend to any small businesses who want a lower cost gift wrap app.

deshabille.com.au

Perfect addition for gift wraps and the developing team is quick with replies and great with support. Thank you.

HENRY BEGUELIN

Great App that does what it promises without creating problems!
Super customer support. They helped me in real time to solve and develop something that fits easily in my shop.
Very top!

עדי בקשי צעיפים

Love the app, thanks! Fantastic support. Couldn't manage without it.
We've been using the app for 3 years

Thompson Ferrier Wholesale

Great app and support team is on top of it! They got back to us quickly and provided a solution to our problem

The Urban + The Mystic

We used this app to provide a gift note option to our customer on each product page that could have one. We would love if they had an option to add to the checkout page as well in case the customer missed it before. The support team is wonderful!

Ziziphus Skin

It's really easy to set up. It's cool that I could upload my own picture on the free plan. I searched for many add on gift wrapping and I'm glad I found this one. Oh, and customer service was the bomb! Fast and helpful.

GRACEiousliving.com

Once again, I have to leave this app a 5-star review! Soner was so helpful (and quick!) to help me with some questions re: setting up our gift items.. Love how responsive they are and help me make sure everything is working just right.. Thank you!!

Baby Sneakers Shop

So far so good, great support, really fast customer service and happy to help you out set up the widget if needed

The Coast Office

FAQs are jibberish, not easy to use, have been using a plan but seems to add little value, now looking for a better option - free option seems best as paid adds little. Sonar is just rude

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your time and review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10