Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create gifts for your store

Ketzel

I am very happy with the response time and dedicated customer service. They are easy to communicate with and went above and beyond to make sure the app was compliant with the existing apps running in my shop. Great service! Highly recommend!

Enchanté

This is a great app! It is very easy to use and understand. Support and response is amazingly fast. I also like that it allows us to customise the app to suit the needs of our store. Great job Soner!

Luglife.ca

This app is AWESOME. It did exactly what I needed to do with gift wrapping, ie) Putting a gift wrapping option with custom note on the product page.

It's easy to use and the tech support is amazing. Soner was the developer that helped me with changes and issues. He worked so quickly and efficiently to get what needed to be done.

Keep up the great work!

Life Pharmacy St Lukes

Pretty good support to get it running if you have any problems. Works for what I need it to do, would recommend it.

Jerky Com

Legit gift wrap app. It does exactly what we need and at minimal cost. Their support is quick, responsive, and all over it.

If you are thinking of a gift wrap app, try this one first.

Orelialondon

Perfect for what we needed as out previous gift wrap functionality didn't allow customers to choose which products they specifically needed wrapping. This one does, It took 5 mins to install. I had a small issue with how it was appearing on the site, which was fixed by the support team in under an hour. Would recommend.

Current Home Ny

This is a great tool if want to offer gift wrapping services. Especially if you aren't sure about the volume of this service.

Very good support also.

Danique Jewelry

Great app! We immediately received orders that included gift wrapping and provides a great add-on service to our clients. We had a technical issue and I contacted support and the issue was resolved in less than 24 hours. Thank you again!
www.daniquejewelry.com

Clothed With Truth

Love this app! Soner provided knowledgeable service and speedy support in helping to customize our gift wrap style options. We've had the app installed for less than 48 hours and have already received several gift wrap orders. Having the gift wrap option visible and easily accessible on the product page is making a positive impact. Thanks very much!
Deborah @ Clothed with Truth

Spirits And Spice

Their support response is immediate and very helpful. We are also using the Turbo shopify theme and have had very few problems with the app functioning as it should. Support was able to quickly address the one problem we did have and it's working great.

Previous 1 3 4 5