Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap(s) for your store.

La Môme Bijou

i've been using this app for quite some time now and i'm fully satisfied. The customer support is just great and really fast. thanks !

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

I just purchased this app and ran into a little issue. Soner was quick to respond and got everything working great. Thank you! Like the customization options.

Dilly Dally's Toy Store

This app has just saved my sanity! Soner worked with me to help customize this to fit our needs. We offer complementary gift wrap with purchase and it was hard to find the right fit for our needs. She was so quick to respond and alleviate my worry about tech glitches. I had customers checking out and utlilizing the gift wrap scroll down option and notes within minutes of getting it running. I highly recommend this for anyone needing to add this service to your business. Very responsive and really helped us to make it fit our lil shop.

Global Partner Market

I sell digital products, so I used Gift Wrap Plus to add postcards announcing the product as a gift. Soner and the dev team added a custom name and address fields for the gift postcard to be sent to. They were super helpful, quick and easy to work with!

mazi + zo

I've just added the app and the team was extremely responsive in helping me make sure the app is set up correctly and works perfectly. I upgraded to a paid program in order to customize and the work was done in less than 10min! thank you!

Solara Candle Co

This app is exactly what I needed and so easy to set up. I needed some help with a small issue to tailor it to my site and Soner was so helpful and quick in responding. It’s perfect for my needs. Highly recommended!

For Dignity

I use this app to offer gift wrapping and now a second option of Christmas/holiday gift wrapping to increase my store conversion rate. Soner was incredibly helpful and quick in responding to my question of setting up more than one gift wrapping option on all my product pages.The coding and installation was done plus a review and adjustment all within 24 hours. Excellent!!

The Daily Knead

This app was exactly what I needed as gift wrapping only applies to some of our collections. We had a few hiccups but Soner was so thorough and helpful. He was able to help us figure out how to make the Gift Wrap Plus work seamlessly with the other app we have installed for our webpage. Highly recommended!

Dainty Rocks Jewellery

I have used this app for over a year now, never had any issues, its always worked like a dream, looks smart, easy to set up and maintain and if you do sell enough to need to pay for the app, the cost is cheap enough to make back on your sales of wrap. I recently had a query to add a choice of Xmas and Floral wrap with the festive season coming, they replied in minutes, with a fix, and that is now complete, I am so happy! Customers can now pick between wraps. Thank you

Carol & Company

Awful app but even worse when it comes to support. Charged three times for October 2020 subscription ($22.97), deleted the app because it didn't work properly and the developer is refusing any refunds. I can afford it but it is still stealing my money. Install at your own risk. As a backup to my complaint here is a copy of the email from Shopify Support confirming all the charges, this app producer's refusal to allow a refund for the THREE subscriptions and his harassing manner..... Katie B (Shopify) Nov 3, 2020, 7:02 EST Hey Rodney,
Katie here from Shopify support, just following up in regards to your ticket; refund request. Thank you for your patience while I get this sorted for you and I hope you're having a good day!
I talked with the developer and they have declined the request for a refund, I had even put this forward to our partner support team and there isn't anything that can be done on the basis that the developer declined the refund which makes it so the system can not allow me to push one through for you. I know this isn't what you were hoping for and I understand how long this whole process has taken for you and for that I truly do empathize.
I took a look over the emails you sent me and I can agree that things weren't the most professional on the developers end for sure. Because of this I have escalated this to our Partner support team where they are going to file a complaint with the app developer on your behalf.
I apologize that there isn't anything further that can be done and I really do appreciate you giving me the time and a chance to try to get this sorted for you. With all being said and done I do hope you have a great day.
Cheers, Katie Shopify Support Advisor

October 23, 2020

Hi Carol & Company,
Thank you for the review. We have no idea what kind of !REASON! you have but you are not telling the truths and you know that. You are asking for a refund for something you didn't pay. As you can see in your invoice. We are totally ok to arrange a refund 2 times more if you can prove it($22.97) with your invoice.

Here is The answer from Shopify support. "not sure where the $22.97 amount is coming from"

You say "NO support" but as you can see here we answered you in 9 minutes with 2 options. We can help or refund.
You can see it here:

You didn't answer and the next day with a polite note you uninstall the app and left the review.
here is your "polite" response:

And you say that we charged you 3 times, you know also this is not true. You charged only once and you can see it in your invoice:
So nothing like you said.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a good one.