Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus | Reviews

by Nulls.Net

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Thompson Ferrier Wholesale

Great app and support team is on top of it! They got back to us quickly and provided a solution to our problem

Dals Foods

Awesome experience. Soner was really helpful, had flawless communication, and a great app to offer gift wrap. Thank you, team.

The Urban + The Mystic

We used this app to provide a gift note option to our customer on each product page that could have one. We would love if they had an option to add to the checkout page as well in case the customer missed it before. The support team is wonderful!

catherinekcollections

I had a fantastic experience with Gift Wrap Plus so far. Nice to have a free plan, and customer support was amazing :)

LBJ Charms

I really like gift wrap plus. Really fast answer and easy to use. Highly recommend. really love it..

Rio Best Hair

Worth it for sure. I was looking for a stable Gift wrap offer app and I found the answer. No need to edit the theme. Super easy to install.

Starjazz LLC

Superb support! Gets all I need and more! Happy to offer my customers a gift wrap as I imagine.love it!

Ziziphus Skin

It's really easy to set up. It's cool that I could upload my own picture on the free plan. I searched for many add on gift wrapping and I'm glad I found this one. Oh, and customer service was the bomb! Fast and helpful.

GRACEiousliving.com

Once again, I have to leave this app a 5-star review! Soner was so helpful (and quick!) to help me with some questions re: setting up our gift items.. Love how responsive they are and help me make sure everything is working just right.. Thank you!!

Baby Sneakers Shop

So far so good, great support, really fast customer service and happy to help you out set up the widget if needed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10