Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free
Gift Wrap

The Perfume Bar NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

App is super easy to use and install and the assistance from the team is fast and could not be more helpful.

BlackBear Children's Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We love this app and the customer service is really outstanding! Thank you for all of your help. Highly recommended!

solana belly

Location Japan

ギフトラップオプションを追加するために使用しています。
無料オプションもあり、価格も良心的で、設定も複雑でなくとても使いやすいです。
また、設定後、うまく表示できず問い合わせたところすぐに対処していただきました。丁寧かつ迅速でとても助かりました。

Ushood

Time spent using app About 1 year

The app provides a terrific array of options for gift wrap, enclosed note, etc. It works flawlessly and serves our needs completely. I am most impressed with the level of customer service. Not only did they stick with me patiently on an issue I could not resolve, but they followed up multiple times, even bringing something to my attention I was not aware of, in an effort to ensure the app functioned perfectly on our store. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus!

HNINA Gourmet

Time spent using app About 3 years

The app is great and the support spectacular. Another app caused a conflict with Gift Wrap Plus and caused it not to work. The support team was able to find the problem and fix it, even though it was another app and tech team that created the problem. Above and beyond. Thank you!

Veille sur toi

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app for my toy store, it's very easy to use. I recommand this app for gift wraping option.

The Lemonade Boutique LLC

I installed this app to give my customers gift wrap options-- I believe it has really increased my sales over the holidays especially! Having a gift wrap option gives me a competitive edge. The app is straightforward and works seamlessly. I love that it is customizable so it blends perfectly with my aesthetics. I requested a few tweaks for my store and the developer (Soner) was very quick to respond and implement them. I'm so grateful!

Alice Walk

incredible customer service! we always have a thorough and helpful response from their team within minutes, even during really busy shopping periods like the holidays.

Bold Addictions

UPDATE (review backed down to 1 star for HARASSMENT): After leaving a review for this app, the developer decided to find my business on Facebook and leave a "not recommeded" review for my business with the following caption "because the owner is not responsive at all. " I have reported this to Facebook and also reported to Shopify. Since this is the 2nd time I've left a review on a Shopify app, I've also filed a report to the federal authorities (last time I left a non 5 star review for an app, the developer mailed a letter to my home, threatening my business. Shopify gives these app developers too much info and too much involvement with shop owners). I will continue to follow up with Shopify to hold this app developer accountable for his unprofessionalism. For this reason, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP OR ANY APP BY THIS DEVELOPER. If reading this review, I encourage you to report these kinds of acts to Shopify. Just click to contact them by chat and tell them what happened. Send in screenshots. This is Free to do, no matter what Shopify plan you have on your store. We need to stop these kinds of things together as business owners. (Original Review with 2 stars): i needed an app to offer a free item with purchase, this didn't allow me to. it will allow your customer to add the free item without the purchase of something else. not what i need. not interested in paying for the upgraded version. May be good for someone looking to give away something free without the purchase of something else...

December 28, 2020

Hi There,
Thank you for your time and for the review. We didn't receive any support request but we sent you 3 emails with detailed information and still no response at all. We don't know how you get the idea but you had 0 orders and 8 views in total. Here is the report https://www.screencast.com/t/q4ql9bIiRN
Our last email https://www.screencast.com/t/EwkRTPuJrbR

Please read the app's description before install and reviews.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. support@nulls.net

Pazzazed

This app is THE BEST gift wrap app on the platform, I promise you will not be disappointed. I received grade a customer support - immediately fast replies! I asked the developer for a change, and it was changed within 24 hours... absolutely incredible. I've been using this app for months now and am always impressed at it's intuitiveness. I see other shops that use a different gift wrap app and none of the others look at integrated, smooth and clean as Gift Wrap Plus does. Also - you get the MOST for your dollar here - other apps are way more expensive and offer LESS features. I am very happy this was the first app I chose for gift wrap - the dashboard makes everything easy to view/edit. Thank you Gift Wrap Plus for all the work you've done for Pazzazed during our busy holiday season - your constant customer support is immensely appreciated and we will be shouting your name from the rooftops for all to know about the amazing work you've done with this app.