Gift Wrap Plus

Gift Wrap Plus

by Nulls.Net

Gift, Upsell, Wrapping, Cart note, Gift Wrap, Gift note, Wrap

Huckle Bee Farms

OK Here it is... I first gave only a 1 star review last year....BUT.... I really like what this app could do for our store. At first it sill wasn't working with theme, Turbo and on Apple IOS Iphone. I sent a email for help and to give them a second chance. Seriously, these guys worked for three weeks to figure out what what wrong and they did. They got the app working perfectly. Hats off to them and their dedication to customer service, ensuring a good product. Thank you

Palam Silks

Awesome support and very quick reply :)

Maine Ly Fish Prints And Mercantile

These guys are great. I have been using fownone year or so! Super valuable app. Just upgraded for the holiday season! I had one small issue and the team fixed it within hours! If you own an Ecommerce retail product store. THIS IS A MUST BUY!

Backstagerockstar

Brilliantly simple but highly effective app. More importantly, their customer support is ace. Solved my install issue in minutes AND suggested some overall improvements to my store which were very useful!

Artistica Italian Gallery

Simple and very good non-intrusive exactly what we needed. Installed without any problem. Very easy to use and GREAT Tech support with complimentary customization. Great app!

Bliss Gardens

Great App - and AWESOME SUPPORT! I added the app and needed the program customized. They had it up in running in no time. Very happy with these folks and you will be too!

Gracious Made

Very good service - fixed problem v quickly

Beyond Brave Cosmetics

These guys get high marks for their support ... we needed a few modifications and they responded on the weekend, and by Monday morning they created some custom code to make it work for us. Thank you!

Ca Souls

So far so good. A very handy apps to have, especially when you want to offer gift wrapping for holidays shopping. We had a minor glitch when the apps was first installed. I contacted their customer service and got immediate response within a few minutes. The problem was fixed within 30 minutes. Now it's working great. Can't wait to see my customers taking advantage of this apps for their shopping needs! 5 star customer service to the team! www.casouls.com

Gogh Jewelry Design

I had a special request customizing my gift options I offer in my store and the staff at Gift Wrap Plus wrote a unique code for my store at no charge within 24 hours. This is what I call excellent service.