Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available
Gift Wrap

The Urban + The Mystic

We used this app to provide a gift note option to our customer on each product page that could have one. We would love if they had an option to add to the checkout page as well in case the customer missed it before. The support team is wonderful!

catherinekcollections

I had a fantastic experience with Gift Wrap Plus so far. Nice to have a free plan, and customer support was amazing :)

LBJ Charms

I really like gift wrap plus. Really fast answer and easy to use. Highly recommend. really love it..

Rio Best Hair

Worth it for sure. I was looking for a stable Gift wrap offer app and I found the answer. No need to edit the theme. Super easy to install.

Starjazz LLC

Superb support! Gets all I need and more! Happy to offer my customers a gift wrap as I imagine.love it!

Ziziphus Skin

It's really easy to set up. It's cool that I could upload my own picture on the free plan. I searched for many add on gift wrapping and I'm glad I found this one. Oh, and customer service was the bomb! Fast and helpful.

GRACEiousliving.com

Once again, I have to leave this app a 5-star review! Soner was so helpful (and quick!) to help me with some questions re: setting up our gift items.. Love how responsive they are and help me make sure everything is working just right.. Thank you!!

Baby Sneakers Shop

So far so good, great support, really fast customer service and happy to help you out set up the widget if needed

The Coast Office

FAQs are jibberish, not easy to use, have been using a plan but seems to add little value, now looking for a better option - free option seems best as paid adds little. Sonar is just rude

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your time and review.

Bella Luz Studio

This app allows me to offer gift wrapping options to my customers. At first I set up just one option on my own and that went fine. But then I decided to add another girftwrap style choice and needed help setting that up. The support team is fabulous -- they respond very quickly, usually within the hour. They have handled all of my customizing requests efficiently and pleasantly! I highly recommend Gift Wrap Plus for both their product and their excellent support.