Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gift Wrap

Titan Sarawak Sdn Bhd

Location Malaysia

I just subscride for this Gift Wrap Plus and it hit me need. It is very great and easy to use. Btw, can i make the free gift checkbox is checked by default?

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please send an email to support@nulls.net and we will let you know.

Ella Claire & Co.

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I am so impressed with Gift Wrap Plus! They are very easy to work with, and their customer service is top-notch! Soner is incredible and worked with me to ensure adding our gift wrapping options were seamless and easy to understand for our customers! I highly recommend Gift Wrap Plus!

SMUG

Amazing app... easy to set up and use. REALLY helpful support team too. Highly recommended! If you want to see it working, check out a product on sleepsmug.com and look for the luxury gift box option.

Coconutsy

Location Australia

Awesome Gift wrapping and message card app, simple but effective. Really good support as well as I needed some customization to show different products. Recommend to anyone who needs to add a message card or gift wrapping to their site.

Tokens & Icons

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Have had this for a few years, encountered a little issue with the app and Soner jumped on it quick and fixed. Excellent support!

Rakked Energy

Location Germany

This is a pretty cool app. The customer support is excellent, Soner adjusted it exactly to my needs and it works as intended. Exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for a gift wrap app this is definitely an app that I would recommend. Well done!

lafranci | Lovely jewels and more...

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Gift Wrap is a good app for adding gift boxes to shop products, even in its free version. But above all, it has an excellent support team!

Black Ink

This app not only works perfectly, but the customer support is STELLAR! We couldn't be happier. Thank you so much to Soner for all the excellent and lightening fast response to make this app over and above for us!

Paromi Tea

Outstanding customer support. We had a few minor tweaks that they helped me with in lightning speed. The app is very easy to set up and use.

Nine Zen

Great app and great customer service. Allows you to pick from your own images, or select from a list of options. Looks great on the site thanks.