Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available
Gift Wrap

The Coast Office

FAQs are jibberish, not easy to use, have been using a plan but seems to add little value, now looking for a better option - free option seems best as paid adds little. Sonar is just rude

November 17, 2021

Thank you for your time and review.

Bella Luz Studio

This app allows me to offer gift wrapping options to my customers. At first I set up just one option on my own and that went fine. But then I decided to add another girftwrap style choice and needed help setting that up. The support team is fabulous -- they respond very quickly, usually within the hour. They have handled all of my customizing requests efficiently and pleasantly! I highly recommend Gift Wrap Plus for both their product and their excellent support.

ORGANMASTER SHOES

Awesome app and customer service! They are very attentive to their customers and answer emails quickly.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company

Works Great! I have been using this for a while now and can't live without it. PLUS, the support has been amazing! I highly suggest this app!

KANYEKA

This app is really nice! love how it looks and works ! And the support is out of this world. Soner is so prompt in his replies and helps solve the problem at lightning speed. Amazing app & customer service. I highly recommend them!

HÄLSASHOP

I am very satisfied with the quick response to my inquiry.
If you feel unhappy with something in this app, I suggest you contact the customer service.

Shoes 'N' More

App is easy to use. Looks good on our site. Great, responsive app support with immediate email responses containing helpful answers from customer service. Thanks Somer!

Yoga Studio Store

I can't rate this app highly enough, its fantastic and the help from the developer was brilliant.
This was setup in my store in no time and fully customised to fit in with our business. If your looking for a gift wrap solution this is the best one by far for Shopify.

Sudist

Great app & support ! I had a minor issue on the cart section, they fixed it within 15 mins ! I recommend !

The Perfume Bar NZ

App is super easy to use and install and the assistance from the team is fast and could not be more helpful.