Gift Wrap Plus

Create beautiful gift wrap for your store.

Free plan available
Gift Wrap

Rira Smith

If you are looking for gift wrapping and messages for your products then gift wrap plus will help you.

RetailBoxx

Great app and looks great in my store. Love it. Gift wrap plus helps me a lot to have happy customers.

secondvintage

Easy to install, you don't need to add anything to your theme files but the free plan's limit could be better ;)

Mona’s Hair Boutique

Gift wrap plus provides everything that I need to offer wrap services for my customers. Thank you :)

עדי בקשי צעיפים

Love the app, thanks! Fantastic support. Couldn't manage without it.
We've been using the app for 3 years

Nusteel

Highly recommended if you are looking for a gift wrap app. it works pretty well! I would like to have multiple offers.

Lucilles Pearls Hair Care, LLC

The user interface looks a little bit complicated but not really hard to get it. A lot of customization options.

Sweetscoops

A powerful Gift wrap App. Emily was really helpful. She answered my questions in minutes. Good work.

Nieces Pieces Klozet

Thanks for your help. So helpful and great customer support. I need to test it more and I will update my review if something changes.

Crazy Good Mask

Awesome customer support! Looks great and works very well. I hope we will be able to use it soon for our customers.