EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

EasyGift: Auto Add to Cart

by 506

Automatically gift or include products in your customers cart.

SuperFeast

I have used this app to do gift with purchase on our store for marketing purposes, that is, buy x product variant and get x product free. It works well, and the EasyGift team were super helpful getting me set up and helping optimise the speed of the app. I would love if the free product could be hidden as I don't like that the customers can see the freebie (this is a product we wouldn't normally sell so having it in our product range is a bit annoying) and we have had a few issues with it not working for EVERYONE so it's not foolproof, but I literally spent three hours testing apps and this was the best by FAR. And as I mentioned, the support team are excellent. Would highly recommend. In general it helped us increase our revenue dramatically in a month so it's worth the little bit of hassle getting it set up. Thanks again to the EasyGift team for being so supportive and helpful.

BodyBlendz

I installed this app and had an issue But fortunately they got an amazing Support team , They helped a lot and fixed the issue asap , Thanks a lot