4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its functionality, ease of use, and customization options, especially for businesses specializing in gift boxes. It integrates well with Klaviyo, enhancing customer experience and upselling potential. The support team is praised for their quick and effective help. Many find it affordable and note that it quickly pays for itself through increased sales. It's user-friendly, easy to set up, and enhances the basic checkout process.

March 21, 2023

Online support is great. They have helped me with all the questions I have had and have taken care of the configuration as I needed it. Very helpful.

Pétalo con flores
Spain
9 months using the app
September 24, 2022

Good App, simple and easy to use, support is very responsive and get's the work done in case of unexpected errors

Atlas-Artisan
9 months using the app
February 28, 2023

Great customer service and they customized the settings for me as I needed. The style matches my theme when I change it too.

The Giving Girl
8 months using the app
November 30, 2022

Talk about superior service. Every time I need to make a change or have questions, they are literally walking me through. I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes. The product itself is also phenomenal. My customers can make any of my products a gift and add a gift card and/or message with ease.

Pyper
8 months using the app
July 25, 2022

I had a problem inserting the free product .. I immediately contacted the Whatsapp assistance and they immediately solved the problem in a timely and simple way !! Really great!

BECITA
Italy
7 months using the app
June 18, 2023

This is a simple, unobtrusive add-on to personalize giving our product as a gift. User-friendly. Highly recommended.

M2 Candle
February 23, 2023

It's an amazing service
Easy, simple configuration and customer friendly.
Great customer services
Kaushik thank you for your help in the configuration
A great app!

Bint Al Bilaad
Pakistan
August 12, 2022

The app is great!!!
Wanted to add a gift wrap and note option on my website...
The team is also very helpful and responds to the queries quickly...
Would highly recommend!!!

THE GRAND PITAARA
India
September 13, 2022

Incorporated really well and easy to use. Thanks. And they followed with my request really quick!!!!

LTL Hair Boutique
5 months using the app
April 26, 2023

Good support. Help me with all my problems. they answered very quickly, although I contacted late at night

IRONCHOCO