Reviews (304)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-ship, product customization, and bundling features, which simplify gift orders and increase sales. The customer service is noted for its quick and effective problem-solving. Despite minor issues, the sentiment is generally positive.

May 28, 2024

One of the best apps for companies that specialize in gifting. There are so many features that we have implemented and the app is reasonably priced. I love having all of the features in app, rather than having to download multiple apps to do a single function. Their team has been extremely helpful and continues to help walk us through the implementation process.

Batch & Box
About 1 month using the app
June 6, 2024

Tim and the team are among the best in the business and always deliver exceptional support at any time. The app is a must have

Allocated Outlet
6 months using the app
March 25, 2024

We love this app for shipping to multiple shipping addresses in the same order, but there are so many other useful features! And the customer service is amazing!

Luxe & Bloom
Over 1 year using the app
April 5, 2024

Amazing customer support! Jayson is awesome and I'm sure the rest of the team is as well! Thank you Giftship!!

Drinksi
2 months using the app
March 8, 2024

I love using this app; their customer service goes above and beyond! The app has fantastic features, and I found answers to my questions quickly in their excellent FAQ section. When I had a little trouble with how my cart page looked, I reached out, and Jasyon got back to me quickly, spending time to fix the issue. It's clear they genuinely care about their customers, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. I wholeheartedly recommend this app!

Holly Sparks Gifting
About 1 month using the app
February 28, 2024

Excellent app and incredible customer assistance from their developers. One of the best apps i have come across.

Tasmanian Gourmet Online
Almost 4 years using the app
February 28, 2024

This app is extremely user friendly and the support team is amazing!

Box of Happy
3 months using the app
January 22, 2024

This app helps us to process orders efficiently! On top of that, their service is quick. For any businesses, this definitely a plus point.

The Bloom Box
Singapore
8 months using the app
November 29, 2023

I use Gift Ship on my shopify website and love how simple it is to use. I recently had an issue with delivery dates not being printed on my order confirmation email. After unsuccessfully trying to fix it myself I contacted Dhopify who put me onto GS help. While they are based in Canada and I’m in Australia, this didn’t affect their responsiveness in helping me fix my issue. All done in a few hours. Brilliant service.

Inkberry Flowers
Over 1 year using the app
October 25, 2023

My business uses this app exclusively for the Product Options feature and it's been really helpful. We've run into a few issues over the past few years but customer support has been timely. Most recently we needed help with customizing the packing slip and received a custom template in just hours!

CORDA